Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

It occurred to me that nobody registered to this dead forum after 2008 remembers the heyday of the "Analyze GBS Threads" (AGT) subforum. Only up for a half a month, that subforum gained infamy in a short time because of the Fark and Maddox lawsuits (for which AGT was quietly and unceremoniously shut down).

ITT (slang for "in this thread") we go de

Here we have the title, note the blunt use of sexually charged language. There's no innuendo present here - this title doesn't hide anything from the imagination. There's no tease, no tantalizing. It's right to the point. You know you're getting crocodile penis.

Note the lack of avaters. This user has chosen to disable frivolous bullshit, drawing the eye to the focal point of the OP, which is of course the partially erect reptile penis.

Less than 5 minutes after this thread was posted, we get our first shitposts. These users have nothing to contribute but get a little serotonin release each time their fingers mash the post button.

This thread died when it took an unexpected detour into the nuances of Old English as it pertains to the development out of Ingvaeonic (dialect from the 5th century. One thing lead to another when Big Beefy City posted a picture of Russian cursive. this ended up being the last straw for OP to close the thread rather than suffer from further downvottes (considered by me an "anti-currency").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
It's Saturday night I'm gonna anal-yze if you know what im meaning friend!!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'd really rather not.

Also what were the biggest titties?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op and i are of 2 of a kind
https://i.imgur.com/q7P194A.mp4

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
posting in a thread featuring a picture of my posting, 5/5

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I thought about it long and hard

im gay

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

alligator penis surprise

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Eldercain posted:

long and hard

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Hong entered the room, not suspecting he would ever have difficulty leaving, lets help Hong navigate the plasmic channels of the Lard Room!
You are in a Room, it is dark, possible exits are unknown due to the darkness, although Hong is aware there was a door to the sw.
there is a bed here, it is soiled and there are many pictures stuck to the wall above it.
>

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP that is not the color GBS is supposed to be what the hell?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like big titties.. I like small titties.

I’m a complicated man, nobody understands me but my woman.
Shaft, talkin about John shaft.

:hai: