Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'm not really hoping that anyone is either scum or town in this game. I don't fear anyone. I just like the chase of finding out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Token Female posted:

I'm not really hoping that anyone is either scum or town in this game. I don't fear anyone. I just like the chase of finding out.

Scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I don't know you so I'm gonna be honest here too, is this setting the stage for some potentially suspiciously-low post counts

gently caress around and find out.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
yuming was good as town in the one game I remember her from (winefia) so I hope she's on our side

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Vote for me. I want you to.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Token Female posted:

Vote for me. I want you to.

##vote token female

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
caw caw, it's the bird mail!

what's this? a message from the aviary? but, gosh, it seems to be all kinds of jumbled up! can YOU help the night witches solve this riddle?

you'll need the right key or two to solve this puzzle.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If the key is in my flavor text we are hosed

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

It’s bedtime but I will decipher this tomorrow

Years of being bored at work and working on the one in every issue of the Houston Chronicle have prepared me for this task. I am completely ready for someone to solve it in the six hours I am asleep.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Somberbrero posted:

caw caw, it's the bird mail!

what's this? a message from the aviary? but, gosh, it seems to be all kinds of jumbled up! can YOU help the night witches solve this riddle?

you'll need the right key or two to solve this puzzle.

The first to decode this message will receive a small boost.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

DGK2000 posted:

The first to decode this message will receive a small boost.

The first to decode this message publicly will receive a small boost

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DGK2000 posted:

This is not correct!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

FINE: The first person to publicly decode this message will receive a small boost

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

FINE: The first person to publicly decode this message will receive a small boost

The first player to publicly decode this message will receive a small boost

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DGK2000 posted:

This is not correct!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DGK2000 posted:

This is not correct!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

The first player to publicly decode this message will receive a small book

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DGK2000 posted:

The first player to publicly decode this message will receive a small book

This is not correct!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

The first player to publicly decode this message will receive a small boon

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DGK2000 posted:

This, however, is correct!

Thanks for playing friends! DGK, you will collect your prize privately in a moment.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I feel like it should be pretty small if it took five guesses

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

I feel like it should be pretty small if it took five guesses

decoding things in altered states is not easy friend

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

my dumb rear end was trying to work out a crytogram backwards because it was the only way to make a word out of dzdaa

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

my dumb rear end was trying to work out a crytogram backwards because it was the only way to make a word out of dzdaa

The triple “d” in one word would be tough...

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

The triple “d” in one word would be tough...

no english words naturally but I assumed it was a fantasy name we'd need to know

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

no english words naturally but I assumed it was a fantasy name we'd need to know

Figured out around it was the key

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

😒

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
aw man I missed it

Anyway, imma ##vote Hal who hasn't participated in content game but was around for talking about the mechanics of this day event.

I also agree with scumalong's vote and think it is a good one.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote token female

Thanks!

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Oo, bonuses

(I got nothing else at this moment)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Nailed it

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote token female

Only thing I've seen so far too: ##vote Token Female.

Weird tone for Token.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
yuming bragging about winning last time when she was scum with Token makes me think they aren't scum together.

Nothing else jumping off page.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hello, I'm also starting this game late, but it won't me I lose right away hopefully.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

Hello, I'm also starting this game late, but it won't mean I lose right away hopefully.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

hello for content game I would like to pick JX for person I hope isn't scum

she's generally pretty good at picking apart cases of mine and I have a hard time reading her

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asiina posted:

So let's not waste this D1, even if it's extra long. It looks like Somber put a lot of work into this flavour, which is very cool, and so I don't want it to be a lurky game.

Open question for everyone because I haven't played in a while and honestly don't have meta reads on most of you: who are you hoping isn't scum this game and why?

I feel like it's probably merk for me because he can either be disengaged or really aggro as a player, as either alignment and both I have a really hard time reading, especially the latter, since I tend to have a lot of doubt in my own reads when someone pushes back on them.

The biggest weakness of my town game is letting past games influence alignment reads of a current game. These aren't meta cases; they're just reactions to players I've played with before who I usually read as scummy (in this game: Sandwolf, DBD, Fisk). I really really really try to go into every game without any previous game bias, so this content game question is not a fun one for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

SolusLunes posted:

hello for content game I would like to pick JX for person I hope isn't scum

she's generally pretty good at picking apart cases of mine and I have a hard time reading her

---

Jen X posted:

yuming was good as town in the one game I remember her from (winefia) so I hope she's on our side

JX has the scummiest content game answer. Buddying up to yuming in a weird way.