Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I went for a walk today and as I was enjoying the beautiful sunny weather somebody drove past me in a later model BMW X3 or 4 that appeared to have the full compliment of accouterments ranging from big old rims to 5% tint on the windows. It was pretty sweet I guess if you like that kinda stuff. I was a little bit shocked to see that ostentatious BMW man also had a giant "PUNKS RULE" decal written in Andalusia Script taking up at least half of his front windshield. I was so fired up with punk energy I flipped off everybody else I saw on the way home. Upon returning I immediately told BOTH of my parents to gently caress off and am currently listening to the Cramps. Please share your personal experiences with punk rock culture good or bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Squares drool!

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos
I remember at shows straigtedge kids would harass and attack people for like smoking a cig or drinking a beer. What I am saying is, being straigtedge is like the least punk thing ever.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Nazi punks gently caress off

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Those guys who stand outside wal mart for weeks being STRANDED OUT OF GAS are pretty cool

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Tunnel Rats rule, dumbass.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

listening to the cramps is always the right call, rip lux

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

and the crossover between nazi punks and straight-edge punks is like, it's not a venn diagram circle, but it's totally elliptical.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

the punks in Quebec made fun of me because I was a poser

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos

spank my snatch posted:

the punks in Quebec made fun of me because I was a poser

Don't feel so bad: real, actual punks in America consider all Canadian punks posers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

and the crossover between nazi punks and straight-edge punks is like, it's not a venn diagram circle, but it's totally elliptical.
minor threat dude