Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pages and pages back from the second issue, but that last part is very common in South-American countries and The Caribbean. I worked with two guys from Jamaica and Argentina and they both hated our boss and used female pronouns for him whenever he wasn't around. I thought that was terrible, but also hated the guy so played along. They where both awful racists, but also fun to hang around with and always insisted on paying for the beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This took way too long for a set-up paaaaage.

e: Blarg, a dumb mistake.

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Jul 4, 2020

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

The boob alien is back!

Also, Big Ahegao in marshmallow hell.

Also "Roll, Roll, where do you go? Roll, Roll, which do you go? Roll, Roll, how do you go? Love! Love! Just like Roll!"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The alien appears to be searching for something on Booble, but I can't quite make it out...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Martman posted:

The alien appears to be searching for something on Booble, but I can't quite make it out...

"How to rebuild a robot"

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

"Was <SOMETHING> fake?" I think.

Middle word looks like... Wolverine?

Wait no, I think with the picture behind it it probably says Scourge, so best guess is "Was Scourge fake?"

Third edit: "Does Scourge gently caress?"?

curlingiron fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jul 4, 2020

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

I would like the record to show that my final guess happened BEFORE Das Boo's post. :colbert:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

curlingiron posted:

I would like the record to show that my final guess happened BEFORE Das Boo's post. :colbert:

You did, I saw it as I was previewing my post. :)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have a Thunderdome entry to turn in this weekend and as soon as that's done I'll sign up for a page. This comic is amazing!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol Chii's drool.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
He's from the Mirror Universe- as per set precedent in Star Trek, Scourge fucks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wanna do "a day in the life of Chii" story where Chii has a series of amazing adventures she's totally zonked out for.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Das Boo posted:

Hell yeah!
Simply beautiful!
I love the expressions and the narration box over the text ballon!

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Applewhite posted:

I wanna do "a day in the life of Chii" story where Chii has a series of amazing adventures she's totally zonked out for.

I have an idea for a Chii page that I might have to do now that I think about it

Edit: Is there a gap in the sign-up page?

Sailor Cat fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jul 4, 2020

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I've already sold the rights for XhiiForce so once this issue wraps we can do a "on hiatus still working have this in the meantime" Piro-style sidepost

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

stay puft's face is absolutely adorable

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sailor Cat posted:

I have an idea for a Chii page that I might have to do now that I think about it

Edit: Is there a gap in the sign-up page?

Das Boo air-gapped herself just in case she wasn't able to complete her page in a timely manner. Just slide her up to be flush with Captain Quack.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

So I've been really depressed lately and decided to catch up on the thread. Now I have more zest for life than I have in years.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Grammarchist posted:

So I've been really depressed lately and decided to catch up on the thread. Now I have more zest for life than I have in years.

New subplot: Magnet man rediscovers his zest for life.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Applewhite posted:

New subplot: Magnet man -- has been abducted by the 4 OCDNS humans and vivisected to power the City Grid. Upon connecting to the internet and seeing what he has helped achieve,, his disembodied head rediscovers his zest for life.
Sorry we needed another GrimDark unnecessary gore subchapter after the Holtzeingers watch Roll ascend and go YES THE TIME IS AT HAND

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
How is the line? I think I will have time to start a new page tomorrow night after the family time.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Captain Quack posted:

How is the line? I think I will have time to start a new page tomorrow night after the family time.

:justpost:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Grammarchist posted:

I'm glad you feel better / I'm sorry it had to be this way!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I think we're clear for the main plot right now? (Or rather, I don't think anyone's WIP right now.) I can work on a cover if no one else has volunteered.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Quack posted:

The sign-up sheet is open to everyone, in case you didn't peep it on the first page. I've signed up to do a Chii page that won't develop the plot at all (hence me leaving a couple spaces open)

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I'm doing a 'MEANWHILE...' page in interim.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

This is incredible. I love this thread.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Meanwhile, the non-canon non-sequiter nobody expected or asked for!

My other request is that the Roboner Harem need to rename themselves when freed from their oppressive metal sonic master. I feel they should embrace their sisterhood and majority-Japanese members and become the Robo-nee Harem.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
RobOnee-San Harem

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Goddamn, bringing in Samus actually ties into the alien subplot. And reading our comic through, it reads like Stay Puft and Jane were what Wiley never counted on.

WE'VE MADE CONVOLUTED SENSE, FOLKS.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ha ha ha the beat kind of sense!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't understand any of it and I don't even recognize half the characters, but if it theoretically makes some kind of sense that's good enough for me

It's so difficult to have grown up as a PC gamer :pcgaming:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Samus and Megaman both use arm-cannons. Will it be love at first sight fight?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Heck, do we know for a fact that Samus isn't alt universe/future Roll? Both are strong blonde ladies with arm cannons after all.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Samus is actually Wiley's wife, who was ASSUMED dead but actually saved by the ChoZo after Ridley attacked the station they lived on. Henceforth, Wiley became obsessed with perfecting robological life, to one day extract revenge on the Space Pirates.

But little does he know that the HOLTZERBEIN's had cloned his wife and created Roll!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Samus is actually Wiley's wife, who was ASSUMED dead but actually saved by the ChoZo after Ridley attacked the station they lived on. Henceforth, Wiley became obsessed with perfecting robological life, to one day extract revenge on the Space Pirates.

But little does he know that the HOLTZERBEIN's had cloned his wife and created Roll!

MADAM WILY!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Wily is in an on-again-offagain thing with Robotnik, and I won't hear otherwise.

Robotnik is the Boxman to Wily's Venomous. Or possibly the other way around.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elfface posted:

Wily is in an on-again-offagain thing with Robotnik, and I won't hear otherwise.

Robotnik is the Boxman to Wily's Venomous. Or possibly the other way around.

Funny thing is that, by the Archie crossover at least, Wily is actually the more moral/sane one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

RobOnee-San Harem

This is a BRAZILIAN comic, if we make one name more japanese we have to make a different name less japanese

so I'm fine with this, but only if we now call the giant robot 'Big O Face'.