Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
those cheese/meat stick combos are my favorite convenience store snack. :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
They need one that has a big pickle spear too

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Kirkland Signature Pickled Sausage Sticks, available in my dreams

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

While the hoagies had gone down hill, I could always count on these (before I moved away anyway.)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

FogHelmut posted:

While the hoagies had gone down hill, I could always count on these (before I moved away anyway.)

The plastic wrapper on the crackers prevents me from just tilting the entire cup into my gullet tho

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

priznat posted:

The plastic wrapper on the crackers prevents me from just tilting the entire cup into my gullet tho

Nothing wrong with a little fiber.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

spacebard posted:

Went to church yesterday. Picked up the InstantPot accessory kit that they reduced the price on.

Going to make some pressure-cooked bread and eggs. :chef:

What kind of accessories are in that kit?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Speaking of

Someone plz tell Bitchin HQ that the plastic tab on the film is nowhere near enough leverage

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This poo poo owns.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Cartoon Man posted:

This poo poo owns.

does, and the price owns bones

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

Captain Beans posted:

does, and the price owns bones

Yeah the Kirkland Parmesan Reggiano rocks.

The Kirkland Brie is pretty bad though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
most brie is loving garbage. get literally any other moldy washed rind cheese for the love of god

my mom always buys absolute TRASH brie cheese from the supermarket. You know, the stuff that has the consistency of a sponge and smells of ammonia, and is almost tasteless.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 6, 2020

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Got some of the costco wildcaught sockeye fillets and also their farm raised trouts. Also got a 30 pound bag of pellets for my smoker, did lots of smoked fish this weekend.

This was about 2 pounds, got absolutely demolished by the other half, 1 fillet was gone within 10 minutes.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 6, 2020

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

my family also buys lovely brie because it's bland enough for children. i hate it!

about half a year ago my costco got delice de bourgogne and i keep checking in vain as i walk past. same thing happened with a shipment of it's-it a couple summers back, the desire fades, but i keep checking!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
If your costco carries Marin French Cheese Co. Brie get it, its really good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I get this Brie every time I go and it’s always good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Chipotle Bitchin' Sauce is bitchin'.

Confirmed good.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

Got some of the costco wildcaught sockeye fillets and also their farm raised trouts.

MY WIFE and I always has the trout in the freezer, it is so convenient. PBUC.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cartoon Man posted:

I get this Brie every time I go and it’s always good.

Oh man, that's the bad one I was complaining about. It has no flavor. The triple cream kind that My Costco has is better.

I didn't know though that there was an entire world of soft cheeses outside of Brie that could be better. My eyes have been opened by the posters in this thread . . .

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
They sell this in the same isle. Good luck not eating the entire wheel in one sitting.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gently caress now i want brie

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What kind of accessories are in that kit?

Two egg trays, two removable base pans with silicone lids, and a divider for the pan to cook things separately. I wasn't going to pick it up until they reduced it to :10bux:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That sounds pretty cool. I've heard of making eggs in there but it seems so much less of a hassle to make them in a pot.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Went to actual church yesterday instead of ordering delivery. Shopped while I waited for my new tires to be installed, which took an hour, then "sorry it's almost ready" for 30 minutes, then 30 minutes beyond THAT of waiting with my slowly thawing pounds of beef/chicken/bacon on my lap.

Got to see a few people get relentlessly called out for not wearing their masks properly - they are not loving around. One idiot kept pulling it down over her nose in the check out line and they ended up pulling her aside and told her they would not check her out if she did it again. Church.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

a mysterious cloak posted:

Got to see a few people get relentlessly called out for not wearing their masks properly - they are not loving around. One idiot kept pulling it down over her nose in the check out line and they ended up pulling her aside and told her they would not check her out if she did it again. Church.

That's awesome.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
You guys should eat the chipotle bitchin' sauce with Fritos scoops. I may have gained 10lbs with one tub but it was worth it.

My boss gave me a $1000 Costco gift card for working nonstop through a pandemic and frankly I have no idea what to do with it. I got some tires and probably 15lbs of cheeses and now I'm vapor locked from choices.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

fizzymercy posted:

You guys should eat the chipotle bitchin' sauce with Fritos scoops. I may have gained 10lbs with one tub but it was worth it.

My boss gave me a $1000 Costco gift card for working nonstop through a pandemic and frankly I have no idea what to do with it. I got some tires and probably 15lbs of cheeses and now I'm vapor locked from choices.

Need any patio furniture?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Honestly if you need cash and want to convert it you could probably get it for $50-$100 minus

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

fizzymercy posted:

You don't have to spend it all at once. Also if you're not familiar with Costco they sometimes have items that only last on their shelves for weeks or even days. So it's fun to go there for impulse buys.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Buy 1000 buxx worth of bitchin sauce

At once.

Finish it before expiration

By yourself

Doable

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I actually had Bitchin Pesto the other day and it aint too bad. Super lemony and not very pesto-y? I'd rather have OG CHIPOTLE

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

fizzymercy posted:

does the food court take gift cards?

He bought you lunch forever

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fizzymercy posted:

Get a kayak

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just lol if you didn’t already blow that $1000 on a 70inch TV.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Slather that 70 inch TV in bitchin sauce

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
I just realized that the cashier charged me for three ceiling lights when I bought two. What kind of issue should I expect to encounter when I go to the counter since I have no proof that I didn't buy three?

I'm a fantastic customer in terms of sales if that's helps.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

TraderStav posted:

I just realized that the cashier charged me for three ceiling lights when I bought two. What kind of issue should I expect to encounter when I go to the counter since I have no proof that I didn't buy three?

None

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Went to church today and only saw one sinner who couldn't mask properly. I got the Bibigo bulgogi since the mini wontons are gone forever it seems.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TraderStav posted:

They'll have your receipt on file by the next day I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Pennywise the Frown posted:

They'll have your receipt on file by the next day I think.

Thanks, the issue isn't that I don't have the receipt, I have it right here. But they charged me for three items when I only actually had two in the cart.

I do believe this.