Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

promises his son he’ll raise their allowance if their next report card is a flawless victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

supportive gamer father bonds with his daughters boyfriend by taking him shooting. “you know,” he starts, “i had a feeling you’d fit in with this family” as they set the new hi-score for time crisis

Slumpy
"Son, what did we say about dairy queen? You can only have a 16 Oz. Reeses© Peanut-Butter© Blast© ℗®™ from Dairy-Queen©®℗™℠§ if you get an ace in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"

slumpy

nut

son: *bowls a strike*

gamer dad: Hoo ya! Ya'll see that? do the dance, do the dance!

son: ...i dunno dad it's embarassi--

gd: *violently flossing* DO THE DANCE CHICKEN DINNER C'MON

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

"Son, what did we say about dairy queen? You can only have a 16 Oz. Reeses© Peanut-Butter© Blast© ℗®™ from Dairy-Queen©®℗™℠§ if you get an ace in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"

supportive gamer father tears up at his son’s school drawing
“i wanna be just like my dad!” is scribbled at the top in crayon. below, a happy stick figure sits in a racing-style chair with “cl_righthand 0” written next to the computer monitor

Macnult

nut posted:

son: *bowls a strike*

gamer dad: Hoo ya! Ya'll see that? do the dance, do the dance!

son: ...i dunno dad it's embarassi--

gd: *violently flossing* DO THE DANCE CHICKEN DINNER C'MON

Macnult

doctor: puuush.. puush

dad: you’re almost there honey! victory royale!!

Slumpy
gamer dad friend: you know what they call a cheeseburger in france?

gamer dad: no what

gamer dad friend: an fuckin epic win

slumpy

Slumpy
gamer dad: haha yeah...chhese burger IS fuckin epic win

slumpy

nut

Macnult posted:

doctor: puuush.. puush

dad: you’re almost there honey! victory royale!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*son scores a point at the 6yo or under karate tournament*

gamer dad: FINISH HIM!!!!

Finger Prince

Yeah I saw, kiddo! You totally no-scoped him! Good job! Try spinning around when you do it next! *thinks about how he didn't learn to 360 no-scope his first noob until he was 16. Sigh, they grow up so fast!*

Goons Are Gifts

"My son won the prize for best science experience, I'm so proud of him"

"My girl is prom queen, I'm so proud of her"

"My boy kicked your kids asses last week and teabagged every last one of those noobs"

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

*son scores a point at the 6yo or under karate tournament*

gamer dad: FINISH HIM!!!!

vanisher

Son, do me proud and do a finish with a super level 2 or 3, don't be cheap.

old friend

Slumpy posted:

gamer dad friend: you know what they call a cheeseburger in france?

gamer dad: no what

gamer dad friend: an fuckin epic win

old friend

a single tear of joy running down his face, my dad stands up in the crowd to dab as I land a 180 no-scope on zombie hitler

nut

on the bus to the royal ontario museum for a field trip

gamer dad: *rushing from row to row of students and at each one stopping, almost out of breath to say* W-WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?

old friend

nut posted:

gamer dad: *rushing from row to row of students and at each one stopping, almost out of breath to say* W-WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?

lol

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

Prof. Crocodile

lets kid sit in car and stay warm while waiting for battle bus on cold mornings

Kangaroo Pouch

sorry i flamed you in front of your twitch viewers last night son. that wasn't okay. dad was just on tilt because the dishes weren't done.

nut

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

sorry i flamed you in front of your twitch viewers last night son. that wasn't okay. dad was just on tilt because the dishes weren't done.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

"I can't believe you're finally moving out on your own, son!"

*A tear rolls down gamer dad's cheek as he expertly stacks everything into the moving van*

google THIS

"Dad, I'm doing a report on General Custer. Can you help?"

"Sure, lemme just look up his K/D ratio... Oh my."

Macnult

nut posted:

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

lol

Macnult

The Mighty Moltres posted:

"I can't believe you're finally moving out on your own, son!"

*A tear rolls down gamer dad's cheek as he expertly stacks everything into the moving van*

this is the same gamer dad who was tilted about the dishes

Slumpy
gamer dad watches his son go up to the graduation stage to get his diploma...and then watches him go down ramp through short a, throw a pop flash and bhop out into b main to plant the BOMB AND THE CROWD IS GOING WILD, FAMILY GAMER CLAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN

slumpy

Slumpy

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

slumpy

Slumpy
*gamer dad sweats and tosses a bunch of papers to the floor citing "irl k/d ratios"* hey champ! haha.. whats up, pwn dog? come to do Warmup with dad?

slumpy

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

*gamer dad pays $500,000 to bail his son out of jail after he and a few friends robbed a bank because they were just raiding*

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

powerful username for a gamer dad

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

gamer dad raises me to read and write japanese so he can finally play the medabots snes rom

nut

gamer dad raises me unable to read or write so i can never beat his WPM high score on mavis beacon

Stooge

"Dad, can I go do some homework?"

"Not until you've finished your ranked match, son."

FutonForensic

nut

Kangaroo Pouch

Macnult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
now listen son. one day you'll be browsing the internet and you might see a side-bar ad. maybe a hot elf babe or something (at least, that's what it was in my day, times change, eh champ?).She'll have the bedroom eyes and she'll tell you everything you wanna hear "first 1000gp free!" "no ads!" She'll call you "m'lord" and ask you to play now! And you'll want to! *chuckles* god, how you'll want to. and the thing is, that's fine, that natural, that's healthy. Why, back in the day, your old man had a looot of girlfriends on runscape. But please son, for the sake of your dear ol' dad

don't click those ads without having adblock enabled

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!