Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

I mean hell if it makes you all feel better, I intercepted (no I have no idea where it came from, no I cannot quote the image) a communication that told me that Asiina, JenX, Tokes, and Solus have a collective NK. As I said, can't say scum, can't say 3P, but not town!
If you have no idea where it came from, you also have no idea if it's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Hate Moby but love this song

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I intercepted a communication that said hambeet is un-American.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Did you watch The Genius?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I did think looking at op that all female scum team would be cool this game.

Alas since spoonsy is scum that is a nope.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sub Rosa posted:

Did you watch The Genius?

oh you'll get along with the rest of us just fine

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Listen, I'm just here trying to do some detective work. What sort of stuff pick up, that's for the runes to say. But that's what they say, just like that the number 4 is the number 4.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Zack, take a look at this. It's a spoon in the coffee. A spoon... in the coffee. A coffee spoon. Interesting.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That requires a lot more unpacking then we have time at present.

I don’t see spoonsy as scum and I think the rush on him is self evidently scum boosted

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

peramene posted:

Zack, take a look at this. It's a spoon in the coffee. A spoon... in the coffee. A coffee spoon. Interesting.

Lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##unvote

I'm gonna rethink things Spoonsy seems off to me

because of the accompanying votes or...?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

hambeet posted:

because of the accompanying votes or...?

Yeah and I've felt weird the entire time with how scum can respond to it if Spoonsy isn't scum

Although now I'm not sure what to make of the message stuff

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

DGK2000 posted:

You voting subrosa for also calling out merk, who I believe is your scumbuddy.

that's assuming a lot about two players?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

peramene posted:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry was this interception N0 or during the day today?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Exactly who would be sending that message?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Note that 3/4 of this mysterious alliance have made the difference in the current vote count.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

hambeet posted:

that's assuming a lot about two players?

It's a working theory, but it does not cancel out the rest of my entire case if merk is town so maybe look at the rest of that jerk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Guys maybe I was wrong about Spoonsy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay so here's the thing

##unvote

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

peramene posted:

lmao

anyway fwiw spoonsy is actually telling the truth, though I have no idea how he has this info, but it's a weird unconfirmed masonry (talk only at night, privately vote for kill target) not a team

it's why solus poking at tokes for being weird about her presence in it (presumably) is totally fine in my books and tokes voting for asiina — after directly wishing to die to aid asiina (and solus and me) is such a strange thing

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

I intercepted a communication that said hambeet is un-American.

i'm as american as maple syrup!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

t a s t e posted:

Note that 3/4 of this mysterious alliance have made the difference in the current vote count.
:psyduck:

Or spoonsy is caught scum making up poo poo about the one player he’s commented on extensively and the last three votes on him.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming posted:

Or spoonsy is caught scum making up poo poo about the one player he’s commented on extensively and the last three votes on him.

Alas, Jen has confirmed he’s not

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sj89hMVYhI

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If there’s scum among the 4 of you, who is it?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Jen X posted:

lmao

anyway fwiw spoonsy is actually telling the truth, though I have no idea how he has this info, but it's a weird unconfirmed masonry (talk only at night, privately vote for kill target) not a team

it's why solus poking at tokes for being weird about her presence in it (presumably) is totally fine in my books and tokes voting for asiina — after directly wishing to die to aid asiina (and solus and me) is such a strange thing

so a team with oot communications and a shared kill...

:thunk:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Sdkoasdasolp

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
no scum team mafia

somber you beautiful bitch

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

yuming posted:

He isn't! I happen to think there's likely a scum in the group, for balance and wine reasons, and he got the info from a teammate and not some strange message, but he's correct

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

i'm as american as maple syrup!

A Vermont man, I like it.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

t a s t e posted:

If there’s scum among the 4 of you, who is it?

I think it's tokes, if anyone

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

yuming posted:

Are you one of the baddies???

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Short version: yes we have a kind of weird collective night kill but it's more like we have a mini-thread in some masonry we can only use at night so we haven't spoken yet and all get to secretly vote, and whoever is the winner gets killed.

Solus, based on thread posts, seems to think we're town I guess? I didn't assume we all were and very easy expected scum to be at least one member of this group. I still think that's probably true.

I have no idea if Tokes has like, additional powers on top of that but if ltierally she just has what I have then it's a really lovely thing to go "ohnooooooo I have such an anti-town power, better kill me!!!!!!" because like...what and also that doesn't stop our group kill and if it is infiltrated by scum then like, that's just giving the scum more power to control the vote.

I've been thinking though about why Spoonsy would reveal this and...I don't know why scum would? Rolecop (which is close to what I guess they're claiming) is the closest and is often a scum role, but then why not just reveal this information to their scum team? Why announce it publicly like this? Maybe to get town to do the dirty work, I have no idea.

Anyway, personally this sucks to get what seems like a really cool mechanic totally blown up D1 but here we are.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
lol I got sniped bad

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Jen X posted:

He isn't! I happen to think there's likely a scum in the group, for balance and wine reasons, and he got the info from a teammate and not some strange message, but he's correct
I can see it looking this way, and also think it's possible scum have a day action to send messages.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Jen X posted:

okay this is doing my head in.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Asiina posted:

Anyway, personally this sucks to get what seems like a really cool mechanic totally blown up D1 but here we are.

Alas, the way of SAmaf continues

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
that truly does suck what a cool mechanic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jen X posted:

Also ugh, I didn't consider that Spoonsy might have gotten this info from whoever the mole is in our group, but again, why blow up their spot instead of seeing if they can influence our kill to be on some town. It doesn't really make sense as a scum move.