Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Token Female posted:

breadcrumbing is for people who want to get night killed.

especially if you're gluten intolerant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Asiina posted:

I'm pretty actually annoyed rn that this got blown up, but also more annoyed that if you vote out someone in this group and they're town, that doesn't clear the other three, and if you find a scum then you'd be smart to vote for at least one more of us to confirm they were the only one, but the next few game days are basically going to be about testing various members of this group and that just kinda sucks and also guarantees I'm gonna die within the first few days so welp
I don't see any reason we would limit scum-hunting to the masonry. I am interested in reading your guys' interactions in thread again but I think scum are more likely to limit to your group than town would be.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Sandwolf (4): DGK2000, DGK2000, Jen X, Jen X, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Token Female, Hal Incandenza
SolusLunes (4): Amnistar, Spoonsy, t a s t e, peramene, Mr. Humalong, peramene
Spoonsy (2): Token Female, Token Female, yuming, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, peramene, Asiina, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Jen X, Asiina, peramene, SolusLunes
merk (1): DGK2000, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa, DGK2000, Sub Rosa
Asiina (1): SolusLunes, Token Female, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Token Female
Mr. Humalong (1): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Token Female (1): Mr. Humalong, merk, merk, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa
DGK2000 (0): Spoonsy, DGK2000, DGK2000, Spoonsy
Sub Rosa (0): Asiina, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Jen X (0): merk, t a s t e, t a s t e, merk, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Asiina, Asiina
peramene (0): Jen X, Jen X
t a s t e (0): Jen X, Jen X
hambeet (0): yuming, yuming

Not Voting (4): Asiina, Deadbeat Dad, hambeet, peramene

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 45 minutes.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

t a s t e posted:

Is that a threat :mrwhite:

It's a way of life.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

SolusLunes posted:

Because hum and spoons were still my top two reads before spoons dropped all the dimes and I don't see a significant benefit for scum spoons to do this? By no means do we have to pick someone from these four and I don't understand why you and dgk seem to be implying that?

I'm not implying that at all, and I thought Asiina was scummy BEFORE the whole thing. I don't know why you're trying to paint my actions as something they aren't.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mr. Humalong posted:

Are you one of the baddies???
idg why Hum would call me out like this after calling spoonsy's posts flailing.

For a moment I was like "cool we are seeing things the same" but now I'm confused.

Hum, why did that make you suspicious of me?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

yuming posted:

idg why Hum would call me out like this after calling spoonsy's posts flailing.

For a moment I was like "cool we are seeing things the same" but now I'm confused.

Hum, why did that make you suspicious of me?

Because you said it after the masonry had been confirmed

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Gotcha, I was in the middle of doing something and checking on my phone so a bit out of sync but now I am on my laptop so :sparkles:

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I see the points about tokes bit as always wouldn't scum NOT try to be so cagey and difficult? What is tokes gaining from these exchanges as scum
This is just WIFOM isn't it?

merk posted:

The cagey response is a town tell. I agree. ##unvote; ##vote Jen X
Really? Seems pretty weak to make an alignment call based on it.
Going back to this post of mine. I felt like merk and Hal were being scummy, and it's in defense of Token Female. So I had suspicion that all three were scum.

Now that we know merk was voting someone that is in that group, merk's vote also looks to me like part of an attempt to vote Jen X out of the group so scum has more NK power. Hal's votes have jumped around between Jen X and people who were casing merk.

I'm feeling really good about having my vote on Token Female now.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

DGK2000 posted:

I'm not implying that at all, and I thought Asiina was scummy BEFORE the whole thing. I don't know why you're trying to paint my actions as something they aren't.

Then I apologise and I read too much into your post. Thought the incredulity was because I picked someone nonmasonry.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

@Hum or Tokes, since both of you are dropping votes on me without reasoning, in your own words, why am I scum?

This Asiina/Jen X/Tokes/Solus thing is very suspicious and I agree there has to be one scum in there. Honestly now knowing what we know I think it’s Tokes again, I do think that “kill me” thing was a ruse. Because she totally dropped it, could have explained a lot more why she was feeling that way.

I also think that we are in danger if we just start lunching any of these 4. If they flip scum, we’ve gotta lunch another to test it. If they flip town, we play this weird game of “do we lunch until we find the scum or do we stop focusing on this knowing there’s scum in there anyway.” I am not sure what my point is here, I just think it’s a dangerous prospect.

I think I’d still rather vote Hum or Hal (or merk).

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
38 minutes what are we DOING :aaa:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DGK2000 posted:

I think it is likely Asiina is scum.

##Vote Asiina
So yea I just said to Asiina we don't have to vote one of the masonry out but something does stand out to me:

Asiina posted:

I'm not feeling a Solus vote at all. I'd have to check, but I feel like I agree with him about everything so far?
This quote from Asiina reads like made-up content from Asiina wanting to save Solus from the votes.

Voting spoonsy to protect a mason buddy you don't know the alignment is not a Very Town Perspective.

In fact, its pretty much the definition of scummy so.

##vote Asiina

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

@Hum or Tokes, since both of you are dropping votes on me without reasoning, in your own words, why am I scum?

This Asiina/Jen X/Tokes/Solus thing is very suspicious and I agree there has to be one scum in there. Honestly now knowing what we know I think it’s Tokes again, I do think that “kill me” thing was a ruse. Because she totally dropped it, could have explained a lot more why she was feeling that way.

I also think that we are in danger if we just start lunching any of these 4. If they flip scum, we’ve gotta lunch another to test it. If they flip town, we play this weird game of “do we lunch until we find the scum or do we stop focusing on this knowing there’s scum in there anyway.” I am not sure what my point is here, I just think it’s a dangerous prospect.

I think I’d still rather vote Hum or Hal (or merk).

huh?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I mean we're in a damned if we do/damned if we don't spot with the masonry being blown up, let's just see where things go instead of worrying about the prospects of it being targeted. I think people will still play the game and not just tunnel vision unless it makes the best sense for the game.

##vote Tokes

Just a feel now with how things have unfurled and I like Sub Rosa's thinking, but would vote any of them besides Solus. Would probably also vote merk.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

So yea I just said to Asiina we don't have to vote one of the masonry out but something does stand out to me:

This quote from Asiina reads like made-up content from Asiina wanting to save Solus from the votes.

Voting spoonsy to protect a mason buddy you don't know the alignment is not a Very Town Perspective.

In fact, its pretty much the definition of scummy so.

##vote Asiina

I didn't want Solus to be voted, but also agreed with him.

Also I voted Spoonsy because I agreed with your case. It's weird to now paint that as defending someone else?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Vote Solus imo

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am not reading Sand as scum here. His opinions have threads of ~town curiosity~

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

yuming posted:

I am not reading Sand as scum here. His opinions have threads of ~town curiosity~

Yep.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Tokes

If these are our options, anyone more interested in Hum ?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
So are we not gonna lunch one of the four people who share a kill or something?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Tokes

If these are our options, anyone more interested in Hum ?

Hum is always scummy and snipey around deadlines but he flipped scum and town each time he's done that so I'm not sure if it's good enough of a reason for me now

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am feeling a bit scrambled-up with such a big shift in the game without time to process it.

I don't have time to reframe things how I'd like and the masonry players have an advantage of seeing this gameday from a clearer POV all along.

I don't want to kill spoonsy anymore obvs because as town if you have that info of course you're stuck on those players.

Asiina I can see a scummy POV so I'm happy with a vote there.

I'm trying to find another scum somewhere but v:shobon:v

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think all four of the people voting me rn are scummy, so, that’s a fun “am I being OMGUS-y” feeling

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

I think all four of the people voting me rn are scummy, so, that’s a fun “am I being OMGUS-y” feeling

probably, yeah

it's unlikely all of them are scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’d shift to any of the four in descending order:

Tokes -> Asiina -> Solus -> Jen X

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Spoonsy posted:

Asiina is worse than Solus imo.

Solus dropping hints in thread reads like sincere trying to share information.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

so tokes was gambitting by asking to be voted today?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Well I'm not sure about NevergirlsOFFICIAL but don't have a town read on them either

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Spoonsy posted:

if you want to have something even more spicy I think there's a fifth member who isn't in the masonry, but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into flavor tbh for that one

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Asiina is worse than Solus imo.

Solus dropping hints in thread reads like sincere trying to share information.

Why is dropping hints a town thing and not dropping hints a scum thing?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SolusLunes posted:

if you want to have something even more spicy I think there's a fifth member who isn't in the masonry, but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into flavor tbh for that one

lmao yeah I'd agree to that, but I was curious what was going to happen when there's a night phase, if such a thing can be said to exist.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I am unlikely to move my vote from Asiina unless someone literally scumclaims.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not sure Sandwolf knows who is voting him

or are these two posts unrelated?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

oh my god

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SolusLunes posted:

So spicy I can't handle it

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
this game is for the birds!!!!!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm not sure Sandwolf knows who is voting him

or are these two posts unrelated?

I don't think they are related, he's ranking the masonbros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Page 7

Spoonsy posted:

Solus, do you and Tokes share an alignment?
Page 11

Asiina posted:

##vote Spoonsy

imma do this

mason Asiina would've read the first post and known spoonsy knew something was up.

Asiina voted spoonsy knowing he may've known something about the masonry.

Asiina defended Solus-the-fellow-mason.

Asiina is making up content and that is the scummiest thing I'm seeing. She is the mason to kill.