Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

Tokes has a vote on Asiina. Tokes asked to be lunched by town. I do not see scum doing this D1 even as a gambit. My case, Tokes feelings, Spoons message. Vote Asiina for a better tomorrow.

DGK, we've been on the same page in regards to merk. What do you think about my recent posts? I think Tokes is the one aligned with merk, not Asiina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

yuming posted:

Page 7

Page 11

mason Asiina would've read the first post and known spoonsy knew something was up.

Asiina voted spoonsy knowing he may've known something about the masonry.

Asiina defended Solus-the-fellow-mason.

Asiina is making up content and that is the scummiest thing I'm seeing. She is the mason to kill.

Coming around on this.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote asiina

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

DGK, we've been on the same page in regards to merk. What do you think about my recent posts? I think Tokes is the one aligned with merk, not Asiina.

Again, cart before horse here

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
What is even the case on solus?

I thought it was founded on his response to Tokes and to me that pretty blatantly stems from the masonry, but if there's something else, I'd like to hear it.

Same Q goes re:sandwolf, I've mostly just ignored him because his posts seemed like meta annoyance at merk and that's mindnumbing to read.

I suppose ##vote tokes, her asiina vote is a really incongruent play, I still think spoonsy should go though!

If we had more time, I'd actually suggest we shift the heat to hambeet since his play thus far has been negligible with a side of leading questions (or to taste, but even I can see my one woman crusade isn't bearing fruit there.)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yuming posted:

Page 7

Page 11

mason Asiina would've read the first post and known spoonsy knew something was up.

Asiina is making up content and that is the scummiest thing I'm seeing. She is the mason to kill.

hmmmmmm that's not terrible, actually.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Voting with my case doesn't make sense if you have reason to believe spoonsy has reason to be fixated on what he was.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sub Rosa posted:

Not bad, something revisit tomorrow.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

t a s t e posted:

Again, cart before horse here

I'm not allowed to notice scummy people possibly acting in coordination until after one flips? That doesn't make any sense to me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The manner in which he handled it seems scummier to me than tokes or asii and now with the knowledge of what was being kept from us I feel more strongly in that regard

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Jen X posted:

What is even the case on solus?

I thought it was founded on his response to Tokes and to me that pretty blatantly stems from the masonry, but if there's something else, I'd like to hear it.

Same Q goes re:sandwolf, I've mostly just ignored him because his posts seemed like meta annoyance at merk and that's mindnumbing to read.

I suppose ##vote tokes, her asiina vote is a really incongruent play, I still think spoonsy should go though!

If we had more time, I'd actually suggest we shift the heat to hambeet since his play thus far has been negligible with a side of leading questions (or to taste, but even I can see my one woman crusade isn't bearing fruit there.)

and he didn't even get 'murica freedom day since he's an upside-downer

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

yuming posted:

Voting with my case doesn't make sense if you have reason to believe spoonsy has reason to be fixated on what he was.

I have no idea what this sentence means.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

I'm not allowed to notice scummy people possibly acting in coordination until after one flips? That doesn't make any sense to me.

You don’t know merk is scum at all so building connections from that isn’t sound

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I just assumed Spoonsy was observant because uh, this seemed super obvious

SolusLunes posted:

I know what Tokes is referring to, being someone that would be "assisted" by it- that being said, if Tokes is town, the gain from it is so tiny and small and not worth it compared to having town lunched. It's not worth it and it's not a good strategy.

Maybe only to me because I knew what he was talking about, but that did clearly seem to say that they were both in a thing together.

I literally wasn't giving a thought to the masonry all game day other than being annoyed at Tokes for softclaiming for literally no reason, which I expressed when she did it:

Asiina posted:

Also more than a little annoyed that if you are town and have a negative-utility role that you're asking to be voted out D1 before you even know much about the setup of the game and how your role plays into it. I'd trust Somber not to put in just like a "ha ha gently caress you town" town role, so it's just kind of a lovely thing to do to someone's game balance to be like "actually my role is so bad that you should vote me, a town."

Anyway, I'm gonna keep looking for scum and basically ignore that post ever happened, but won't be voting Tokes today because that really bugs me.

There's been quite a bit of content in the last 24 hours or so that the vote is much better served elsewhere.

There's obviously something going on with this masonry, and we hadn't even gotten a chance to explore it before she decided "actually this is anti-town and I want no part of it" which is dumb as hell.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

i think it was a response to asiina saying she agreed with yuming's case on spoonsy ?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

t a s t e posted:

You don’t know merk is scum at all so building connections from that isn’t sound

Hello, this is a game of incomplete information

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Page 7

Page 11

I’m actually very good with this

##vote Asiina

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

Yeah, so you don’t need to surge forward as if you have confirmed info. Hunt one at a time

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sub Rosa posted:

You're headed down a dark path by setting up chain lunches.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

yuming is saying I was voting for spoonsy because I somehow knew that spoonsy was onto us as a masonry and wanted to murder them for it, and for no other reason.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mr. Humalong posted:

It means Asiina voting spoonsy and saying she agrees with my case is weird from her mason POV.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Do we know if this is plurality or majority

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I have never seen a game be plurality without explicitly mentioning it in the OP, so I would assume it's majority and we are headed towards a no lunch.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Sandwolf (4): DGK2000, DGK2000, Jen X, Jen X, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Token Female, Hal Incandenza
Asiina (4): SolusLunes, Token Female, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Token Female, yuming, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy
Token Female (4): Mr. Humalong, merk, merk, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Jen X
SolusLunes (2): Amnistar, Spoonsy, t a s t e, peramene, Mr. Humalong, peramene, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy
Mr. Humalong (1): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, SolusLunes
DGK2000 (0): Spoonsy, DGK2000, DGK2000, Spoonsy
merk (0): DGK2000, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa, DGK2000, Sub Rosa, Sandwolf
Sub Rosa (0): Asiina, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Jen X (0): merk, t a s t e, t a s t e, merk, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Asiina, Asiina
peramene (0): Jen X, Jen X
Spoonsy (0): Token Female, Token Female, yuming, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, peramene, Asiina, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Jen X, Asiina, peramene, SolusLunes, yuming, Jen X
t a s t e (0): Jen X, Jen X
hambeet (0): yuming, yuming

Not Voting (3): Asiina, hambeet, peramene

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf votes are bad but the other two are people I prefer out of that foursome. I must insist on solus

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

alright so nine minutes left, I ain't getting any traction on hum, out of the three at four left I think asiina is the scummiest, so: ##vote asiina

lol we need ten votes that ain't happening

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Asiina (5): SolusLunes, Token Female, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Token Female, yuming, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy, SolusLunes
Sandwolf (4): DGK2000, DGK2000, Jen X, Jen X, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Token Female, Hal Incandenza
Token Female (4): Mr. Humalong, merk, merk, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Jen X
SolusLunes (2): Amnistar, Spoonsy, t a s t e, peramene, Mr. Humalong, peramene, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy
Mr. Humalong (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Spoonsy (0): Token Female, Token Female, yuming, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, peramene, Asiina, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Jen X, Asiina, peramene, SolusLunes, yuming, Jen X

Not Voting (3): Asiina, hambeet, peramene

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote asiina

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Asiina posted:

yuming is saying I was voting for spoonsy because I somehow knew that spoonsy was onto us as a masonry and wanted to murder them for it, and for no other reason.
This is not what I was saying.

I see multiple spots where Asiina made up content based on the masonry that comes from a flat perspective.

(1) not being curious about Solus' alignment / see: the flippant comment about "I think I agree with Solus"

(2) voting spoonsy over Solus to protect the masonry / this is putting mechanics over scum hunting.

I get wanting to play with your shiny cool roles but a town mason should still be suspicious of their partners not blanket defend them.

And especially when,

(3) spoonsy dropped hints about knowing about the masonry and Asiina had to suspend that in agreeing with my case.

This is where I see the scum POV.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why is it weird? I assumed Spoonsy read Solus' post saying "I know what Tokes is talking about" and asked "do you know what Tokes is talking about because you're the same alignment" but that didn't change that they weren't engaging with the rest of the content of the game and were instead focusing only on the stupid softclaim.

Are you saying that I knew the Spoonsy actually knew there were 4 of us in a masonry and that we had a kill together? It also doesn't really jive with how 3 of us have flat out said that we don't actually trust the others to be the same alignment.

I have no more reason to believe any of them are town than the rest of you do, so why would I be defending my masonbros instead of, y'know, doing scumhunting?

If I'm the only scum in that group how does that benefit me? Unless you think we're all scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Tokes but also gently caress this

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Strong pref Tokes, but
##vote Asiina

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Asiina posted:

There's obviously something going on with this masonry, and we hadn't even gotten a chance to explore it before she decided "actually this is anti-town and I want no part of it" which is dumb as hell.

she actually seems to have decided "this is pro-town and I want no part of it because I will use it poorly" which is absurd, because, like, we can literally talk to each other, decide publicly on a target, and one person privately being a faithless voter then doesn't do poo poo, she can give up her agency

I don't really see why she would actually want to die, therefore I do not think she actually wanted to die, combine with voting you (undercutting her nominal sacrifice) and I think it was a gambit

t a s t e posted:

The manner in which he handled it seems scummier to me than tokes or asii and now with the knowledge of what was being kept from us I feel more strongly in that regard

I don't really see that as a case on him so much as a case for him in a dichotomy that doesn't exist, but thank you for at least answering!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Asiina (8): SolusLunes, Token Female, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Token Female, yuming, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy, SolusLunes, hambeet, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa
Token Female (3): Mr. Humalong, merk, merk, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Jen X, Sandwolf, Asiina, Sub Rosa

Not Voting (1): peramene

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 4 minutes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't think spoonsy would have the info he did if the masons were a scumteam that is game breaking.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Actually read the argument that yuming is making after I flip and think about this last post, it doesn't make sense:

Asiina posted:

I have no more reason to believe any of them are town than the rest of you do, so why would I be defending my masonbros instead of, y'know, doing scumhunting?

If I'm the only scum in that group how does that benefit me? Unless you think we're all scum.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##vote Asiina

I think Tokes is probably better but I see more people sure about Asiina (who I disliked a lot with the Hal stuff) but I like their posting way more now compared to Tokes who just disappeared. Not sure why nobody is questioning that.

Better than a no lunch though!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote asiina

bleh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Asiina (10): SolusLunes, Token Female, SolusLunes, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Token Female, yuming, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy, SolusLunes, hambeet, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, peramene
Token Female (2): Mr. Humalong, merk, merk, Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, Mr. Humalong, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Jen X, Sandwolf, Asiina, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 minutes.