Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got the police one yesterday seems fine I dunno why the op is kind of worded weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Donated to the Split Bail Fund.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

I donated because I don't like when the police murder people.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wendigee posted:

I got the police one yesterday seems fine I dunno why the op is kind of worded weird

Naah I'm just a lazy poo poo that didn't update the OP :v:

Options are:
1.) If you donate you can choose
or
Default is fists

2.) If you donate over $500 I'll set you up with the deluxe 2 tag combo set.

3.) If you buy a new avatar or donate to the forums I will give you both tags

Option 3 is kiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnddddddaaaaaa off the table for the moment, because El Jeffery is still in the process of buying the forums.
I sorta want to limit the dual tag combo as much as possible for the moment, to make it an 'exclusive' reward

Once the sale goes through, I'll open that option again.

If your heart is set on it
If you just want to straight up buy yourself a new avatar, you can add the tags in if you want both, but I'm not sure where the money is going atm
I personally don't give a crap about the whole 'stolen valour' thing with gangtags either, but like... you should donate if you use the tags...

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hi I would like the police tag, please and thank you <3 . (and please oh please don't remove my Q Illuminati one).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

Fisticuffs please.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

May I have the fist tag, please and thank you!

gently caress all governments, tear down all borders, international solidarity forever :anarchists:

2-bits
Jun 20, 2006

He's the chief He's the king, but above everything He's the most tip top - Top Cat!

I donated to the ACLU!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Is there anyway I can switch mine to police? I thought it was off the table because I read the op. If not, no biggy.

Lord Yod
Jul 22, 2009

I think I might've been missed, if I'm still in the queue ignore this but I would like the police tag if I can get it, tia.

Lord Yod posted:

Bought a couple copies of the itch.io bundle:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sorry for delay, I chose to play video games instead of doing my job :v:

Parallelwoody posted:

Is there anyway I can switch mine to police? I thought it was off the table because I read the op. If not, no biggy.

Queued!

Lord Yod posted:

I think I might've been missed, if I'm still in the queue ignore this but I would like the police tag if I can get it, tia.

I hosed up! Queued!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Infinitum posted:

Sorry for delay, I chose to play video games instead of doing my job :v:

Queued!

I hosed up! Queued!

May I be queued as well?

feedback loop
Feb 16, 2015
Didn't realize that I could get one of these just by donating. Most recently gave to a mutual aid fund in my city, I think I'm up to $200 in donations now.

Would very much like the Police Will Never Help You one :buddy:

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Zaffy posted:

I donated because I don't like when the police murder people.

Was I supposed to say words too. I would like to show that fists should be trusted above all others.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Oh, awesome! Thank you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Everybody queued. Made sure to go back through the last few pages to catch anyone I missed cause I am Worst King!

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

They made fun of us! And it's Stanley Cup season!

Somehow missed this charity drive. I donated last month and if you are still doing the tags I'll take Fists please :toot:

feedback loop
Feb 16, 2015

Infinitum posted:

Everybody queued. Made sure to go back through the last few pages to catch anyone I missed cause I am Worst King!

Thank you!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Infinitum posted:

If you donated to RAINN you can hit me up in the games donation thread later, and I'll give you a pretty pretty gangtag tho

I only trust my fists. Thanks!

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Found more money to help our brave antifa troops.

edit: out of curiosity is there an updated donation total?

CampingCarl fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 18, 2020

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

CampingCarl posted:

edit: out of curiosity is there an updated donation total?

The total will be 69,420.69 forever.

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Hello,

Didn’t know about this thread but made a donation awhile back. If it qualifies me for a tag, cool.

edit: if I can only have two then remove Gift of Life please

mentalcontempt fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 19, 2020

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hey all,

I'm no longer a Games IK, so unfortunately I'm unable to hand out tags anymore.
I've asked oddium and Relax or DIE to pop through occasionally for me and hand out tags.

Teledahn posted:

The total will be 69,420.69 forever.

4eva in my heart.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

E: can I get the police will never help you one

PipHelix fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 20, 2020

Storm One
Jan 12, 2011

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

My Trumpbux finally arrived (I live overseas) and gently caress that guy and gently caress his new army of federal cops

Hopefully someone will visit the thread soon and give me Police will never help you above the Advanced stats tag I have now

gently caress the police

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

fists tag please

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Donated $20 to the Atlanta Solidarity Fund, feels good y'all. Only trust your fists.

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
PLEASE don't spend any money on SA directly until Lowtax no longer gets that income. That is all.

RadDickOwl
Aug 18, 2013

Is this still a thing? I didn't know bout it till now.

Images are both from the same (1) donation tonight.
Though I donated several times before despite being a poor gently caress, because it's cool and good.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

NaanViolence posted:

PLEASE don't spend any money on SA directly until Lowtax no longer gets that income. That is all.

No part of this thread ever did, unless someone was buying the tag for themself. Mods were granting the tag for free.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

Fist me. Let's go!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Minneapolis mask fund

https://youtu.be/oZWFhbmXr9k

(If I cant get a 2nd tag cuz of the CoolZone that's fine)

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I am sorry if it is me who have made a mistake, but I only see the gang tag?

I tried to check the settings but I lurk so hard I have not posted since back then so I did not see it until now.

EDIT: I bought it back before the whole forums debacle so I did not "give Lowtax any money" after the thing.

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Would like to spread the word about police never helping, etc.:

Thanks.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Would like the blue tag please.

Just wrapped up a contract so I can spare something to help people who have been hit worse by this than me. Thank you for organizing the list of places to donate to. There's so much stuff that needs fixing that trying to find somewhere to start can get overwhelming.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Any chance I can get the blue tag added?

This thread is incredible.

e: Also did this one too

Beamed fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jul 31, 2020

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Would the NAACP Legal Defense Fund be acceptable? There's a Humble bundle going to them this month and I'm just waiting for the transfer of SA to complete for the fists + police combo.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

McSpanky posted:

Would the NAACP Legal Defense Fund be acceptable?

I'd have accepted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

McSpanky posted:

Would the NAACP Legal Defense Fund be acceptable? There's a Humble bundle going to them this month and I'm just waiting for the transfer of SA to complete for the fists + police combo.

Infinitum posted:

I'd have accepted it.

I'm going to say I have the authority now to say yes that's fine. I'll have to talk to Infinitum to figure what I actually have to do on the IK side, but also there's a thread in QCS for getting avatars for a donation to RAINN for an avatar if you'd like to do that.