Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im still thinkin;g about that lomarf car. what the hell is going on over at apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
https://i.imgur.com/W10BjDx.mp4

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
my lomarf car is a lomarf cdr

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
its whatever car your in op

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
I’d love to drive one of those babies

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lomarf

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

that car looks cool I would not lomarf at someone driving that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s the lomarf car by circumstance

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s the incidental lomarf car

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

why are almost all ev’s so god drat ugly? Tesla is the only one that doesn’t look like you’re making a ”statement” while driving your sock-sandaled rear end to whole foods for kale.

I want an EV but I don’t want to drive the lovechild of My First Sony and some Tron concept art reject.

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

jesus gently caress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

citroen lays another rotten egg

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ploft-shell crab posted:

that car looks cool I would not lomarf at someone driving that

what if they were a three-time wifebeater whose "job" is running a dying internet forum

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

here comes a special boy!!!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

computer toucher posted:

jesus gently caress

slap four Mecanum wheels on this smol boy for effortless town driving.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

computer toucher posted:

jesus gently caress

neat, it has usb on the side

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

akadajet posted:

neat, it has usb on the side

that's how you charge it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

quote is not edit

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Sagebrush posted:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

computer toucher posted:

why are almost all ev’s so god drat ugly? Tesla is the only one that doesn’t look like you’re making a ”statement” while driving your sock-sandaled rear end to whole foods for kale.

I want an EV but I don’t want to drive the lovechild of My First Sony and some Tron concept art reject.
because tesla is so far the only company that actually wants you to buy an EV rather than a gas car

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

slap four Mecanum wheels on this smol boy for effortless town driving.

i thought mecanum was when a newborn baby poops

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

computer toucher posted:

most just look like cars because they take a regular model and make it electric. the only ones i'd say are particularly ugly are the bmw i3, and jaguar i-pace with the audi e-tron, nissan leaf, and chevy bolt just being generically dull CUV-looking things. i think tesla's best-looking car, the model s is inoffensively bland, and the rest are slightly ugly (model 3) or awkwardly ugly (models x and y). never mind that the CYBERTRUCK is "statement" as all hell.

the porsche taycan, polestar 2, and upcoming ford mustang mach e are all good looking cars imo

on top of that, you have lots of options that are just "regular car but electric" like the kia soul ev and e-niro, hyundai ionic electric and kona electric, and vw e-golf

burning swine
May 26, 2004

the mustang mach e looks like a minivan

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah the i3 might be the ugliest car I’ve ever seen, and my family had a chevy citation when i was a kid!

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
not sure why you think a citation was ugly, perhaps your family just kept it well-polished?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

want to once again remind everyone that apple is extremely proactive about leaks and as such google has absolutely brought tim apple to yospos

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lomarf

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i might buy a mach-e after they’ve been out and about for a few years and they don’t explode randomly or w/e

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hi tim. please stop

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep posted:

yeah the i3 might be the ugliest car I’ve ever seen

it looks like it is pooping out or maybe giving birth to a slightly smaller car.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

hi tim. please stop

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

lomarf

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Endless Mike posted:

that's how you charge it

i thought usb-a was getting phased out tho?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:pram:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

computer toucher posted:

jesus gently caress

i'm the face on the side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cannot unsee!!

XD