Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Black Lives Matters protests don't happen and racism is never ended

Hong Kong continues protesting and the (brutally suppressed) revolution is televised livestreamed

Disney continues string of successful releases with live-action Mulan making $2.1 billion at the global box office

World talks about US assassination of Iranian general like it wasn't some minor blip in 2020 geopolitics

China creates virus from pangolins instead and we all die anyway

Lowtax remains beloved founder and owner of Something Awful LLC

Quibi is a roaring hit and dethrones Netflix, Facebook, Tiktok and whatever the hell else it was supposed to compete against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Bernie would have won

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I would be able to eat at friendly's

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
better problems like diarrhea would be allowed to shine.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A Grand Egg posted:

better problems like diarrhea would be allowed to shine.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I would be able to eat at friendly's

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I wouldn't have cut the sleeves off of that old jean jacket to make this sweet denim vest I'm wearing over my bare chest as I type this

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Scooby Doo's gang would've finally unmasked Old Man Scrotus

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bolsonaro wouldn't have gotten the virus.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
white castle would once again try to make it in California

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

(The real) Jeffrey Epstein would have resurfaced, instead of dying of Corona back in April.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I would have kept complaining about petty poo poo in my life instead of realizing I have it really good in all actuality.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think the american empire would have still collapsed. its clear it was happening anyway

Chairman Goodchild
Jun 10, 2020
There would be another approximately 600,000 humans in a world that has already increased by over 40,000,000 people in the last six months.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP wouldn't have made another bad thread in GBS.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
US would collapse a littl bit slower maybe and we'd get a rerun of 2008

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i was supposed to record an album and go on my first mini/regional tour with a new band

been keeping my nose down working a day job for 5 years getting ready to live that little dream

depressed doesn't even describe it

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Well, I would have been back from the 4 week vacation I had planned for ages because usually work doesn't let me take time off in the Spring, so I'm super bummed about that.

Also, instead of all the festivals in the city being cancelled and me complaining about that, they would have actually happened but I wouldn't have bothered to show up.

Les Os posted:

Bernie would have won
LOL You live in a dream world buddy. "Moderates" are already wringing their hands at Biden even suggesting he might consider raising corporate taxes because of how that might come off. Current America would have never gone for it.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Rutibex posted:

i think the american empire would have still collapsed. its clear it was happening anyway

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I probably wouldn't be nostalgic for the Chinese buffet of all things, for starters.

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
Fighting game players and twitch streamers continue to molest children unabated.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I definitely would have a girlfriend now that's for sure.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There would have been no.... sex... nobody would be having it. The steam trains would be all shut down... no steam train coming down the tracks to suck you off in a billow of smoke.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The metro saga might not have ended in a cum lion. We would have been spared all the washed out e-tard “amazing” commercials and videos about snuffing out loved ones for food money. Government runs out of money and resources and has no bargaining chip against gullible and/or trusting people and people form a new ruling democracy in its place. Pre-apocalyptic markets deflate to near 90s prices. People utilize renewables and make industry transportation costs negligible, opening up interstate and international markets and stimulate the global economy to the point that poverty is now a choice. Basically a lot less grief and a lot more of society doing what it does without the hinderance or financially collapsing authoritarian governments. Hard work = high pay etc.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The metro saga might not have ended in a cum lion. We would have been spared all the washed out e-tard “amazing” commercials and videos about snuffing out loved ones for food money. Government runs out of money and resources and has no bargaining chip against gullible and/or trusting people and people form a new ruling democracy in its place. Pre-apocalyptic markets deflate to near 90s prices. People utilize renewables and make industry transportation costs negligible, opening up interstate and international markets and stimulate the global economy to the point that poverty is now a choice. Basically a lot less grief and a lot more of society doing what it does without the hinderance or financially collapsing authoritarian governments. Hard work = high pay etc.

Sir, this is a McDonalds drive-thru

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
My friends wouldnt be potentially getting kicked out by ICE.

Silver linings tho, I don't have to wear pants to virtual class

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

20 Blunts posted:

i was supposed to record an album and go on my first mini/regional tour with a new band

been keeping my nose down working a day job for 5 years getting ready to live that little dream

depressed doesn't even describe it

drat that sucks. but if you think positive, after this is over, people are going to be pumped to go out and pack music venues no matter how lovely your band is!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Beans posted:

drat that sucks. but if you think positive, after this is over, people are going to be pumped to go out and pack music venues no matter how lovely your band is!

This will never be over

It will only be over when this planet is a lifeless rock spinning through the silent universe and nothing will be upset that all the humans died and took everything else on our stupid planet with us

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Vegetable posted:

Black Lives Matters protests don't happen and racism is never ended

The protests would have still happened, coronavirus or not.

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009
I would have been able to take my sabbatical and do nothing but travel around for 1 year :(

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Bronze Fonz posted:

Bolsonaro wouldn't have gotten the virus.

Wrong

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Without corona I wouldn't have 50 loving people who don't normally care about me pestering me for health updates. Sounds pretty good to me

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I never would have discovered my new favorite hobby: staring at the ceiling

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Riatsala posted:

I never would have discovered my new favorite hobby: staring at the ceiling

Lol do you not have a bunch of sharpened pencils or.. :thunk:

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol do you not have a bunch of sharpened pencils or.. :thunk:

I have darts; this could keep me entertained for at least a few more months

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Riatsala posted:

I have darts; this could keep me entertained for at least a few more months

You could always look at a house with popcorn ceilings, I mean you need to nurture a good hobby.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drinking more

drinking less

who knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
NBA has a real finish to the season not this dumb bubble poo poo at disney world