Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I don't think merk is scum because if he is, then why wouldn't jenx want him in the masonry? Unless the masonry is made up

Like I know this is late but read the game you're in it isn't long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

yuming posted:

Also, I think merk looks better for his pressure on Jen so I'm confused by the suspicion there from DGK and DBD.

"Pressure" on Jen was very very weak and gave her a reason to try to look more town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I will not stand for this correcting the record when merk and I both picked her out early

I’m trying to be nice and less aggro this game but lord help me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scum merk literally picks 1 team mate and 1 townie to push as scum. This is (as of right now) anecdotal, but it really really would not surprise me if merk is still scum. You guys thinking his pressure on JX looks good for him, except for the part where he immediately, upon barely reading, accurately pins a scum member?

Feel good about DGK and Solus.

Also don’t like yuming championing the Asiina lunch and then immediately tryna brush it under the rug to talk about JX and death millers.

I also still don’t like Hum or Hal, being more lurky and more noncommittal than usual.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I will not stand for this correcting the record when merk and I both picked her out early

Do people who place “accurate” joke votes get credit too? Thumping a book and demanding recognition just looks artificial. Gun to my head I couldn’t have even told you you were suspicious of them yesterday. I suspect that’s true of most.

You didn’t do anything scum couldn’t or wouldn’t do.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

t a s t e posted:

This strikes me as opportunistic. sandwolf’s asking what makes a vote on you preferable, not what could cause it.

##vote Jen x for this and the odd post addressed elsewhere

t a s t e posted:

Ok, thanks. In the context where you had that reading your vote makes sense.

##unvote

Then you push for solus all day. No, no credit for you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you can’t remember one of the major early pushes you haven’t been reading the game closely enough.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

If you can’t remember one of the major early pushes you haven’t been reading the game closely enough.

"Major"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ya boy was right and cowed himself out of it trying to be nice to people that have grudges against him

Clearly it wasn’t worth

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It controlled discussion for several pages

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

where do you buy your pot??

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

You you totally put tons of pressure on Jen there

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

5,6, and half of 7

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Straining yourself toward “no actually the merk case was good” is beneath even the dumbest mafia player

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t think Taste is scum here, DGK, just doing something all of us do at one point or another: want recognition for what we thought, even if we didn’t say anything

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Straining yourself toward “no actually the merk case was good” is beneath even the dumbest mafia player

I am yet underneath the dumbest mafia player, so, really, we’ve looped back around to pro plays

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I said enough!!!!

Unvoting doesn’t invalidate content that came previously

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I am yet underneath the dumbest mafia player, so, really, we’ve looped back around to pro plays

Lol well you do support the azzuri

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I don’t think Taste is scum here, DGK, just doing something all of us do at one point or another: want recognition for what we thought, even if we didn’t say anything

I'm just poking the bear, really.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I don't want another ConorT situation on my hands.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

I don't want another ConorT situation on my hands.

I know a lot of lore but not this

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

I know a lot of lore but not this

Him and I got into an argument in a game, and it got pretty nasty. It ended up with him blocking me mid-game and iirc he quit mafia like right after.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cut from the same cloth, you and i

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

Cut from the same cloth, you and i

It resulted in people being asked to be more polite for a while, I assume that stopped being a thing at some point after I eventually left. But yeah I used to push people to anger to get them to make mistakes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Lol well you do support the azzuri

I HAVE GONE FROM CALM AND COOL AND COLLECTED TO FULL OF HATE

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Sandwolf posted:

And also what scum do when they lightly bus a scum buddy. You can easily read it either way, but I read it as scum trying to ensure they get the cred they were playing for with their early soft case.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hi I tracked peramene to JenX last night

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
“This is how merk plays as scum” bad meta reads almost make me want to flip town right now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm not sure how prescient it was to reveal this like this

merk posted:

“This is how merk plays as scum” bad meta reads almost make me want to flip town right now.

you won't, no guts

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

Nice pop in. You wouldn't be the first player I made post their role pm.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

I question the veracity of this claim.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I HAVE GONE FROM CALM AND COOL AND COLLECTED TO FULL OF HATE

The Italian spirit...

DGK2000 posted:

I question the veracity of this claim.

I’m 50/50 on sincere vs genius gambit

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m never going to post my role PM. That poo poo is childish.

In any event, I’m on a phone and haven’t found scum yet. The snipe was a literal driveby.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

Since this is in the open, I saw Hum, Peramene, and taste all visit Jen last night.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Spoonsy posted:

Since this is in the open, I saw Hum, Peramene, and taste all visit Jen last night.

Quite a list.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Spoonsy posted:

And before anyone says "well you just added one more name to what someone else says", I hinted that this is exactly what I'd be revealing through Expecto Patronum, which let me do a variant of this in the last Potter game.

(this is not my full power either)

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I'm inclined to believe Hum's claim of tracker due to it being before Spoons' claim of watcher, but you want to expound on this, taste/pera?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

I'm inclined to believe Hum's claim of tracker due to it being before Spoons' claim of watcher, but you want to expound on this, taste/pera?

I have a reason to believe Hum is not entirely truthful.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Interesting reveals. I'm back and rereading now.

Also Sandwolf excuse me for feeling bad about Asiina getting voted out D1 with a role she was excited to play. <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

DGK2000 posted:

I have a reason to believe Hum is not entirely truthful.

:allears: