Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Android Blues is making some quality contributions to BYOB and I love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
this is a shoutout to everyone readijg this post: you rule

Stooge

edit

Stooge fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 8, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And now back to our regularly scheduled byob success story

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

my favourite poster is you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

my favourite poster is you

my finger hovering over the edit button for like 10 seconds before i shook the devil out

Manifisto

my favorite poster is the one with the dangling kitten that says "hang in there, baby!"

The Oldest Man

Chewbecca posted:

Android Blues is making some quality contributions to BYOB and I love them

Well I hate Android Blues

Manifisto

The Oldest Man posted:

Well I hate Android Blues

may I suggest Android Zoloft or maybe even some Android Therapy?

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
looking through my extensive notes and charting posters on a variety of scales and grids so that I may complete my tier list.

final tier list eta: tuesday 7/14/20 @3:00pm

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A special shout out to forums poster Splatmaster who died from a terrible marijuana overdose so that BYOB could be saved

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:suspense:

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

looking through my extensive notes and charting posters on a variety of scales and grids so that I may complete my tier list.

final tier list eta: tuesday 7/14/20 @3:00pm

:suspense:

Areola Grande

oh man I love tier lists

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A special shout out to forums poster Splatmaster who died from a terrible marijuana overdose so that BYOB could be saved

his sacrifice will be forever remembered, he will be mist

ty nesamdoom!

Android Blues

releasing my tier list. get "buckled up" haha:

- Mayfield Cyril-Dunlop Welterweights. Good in adverse terrain. Groove patterned after Prince Philip's fingerprints after he donated generously to the Mayfield rubberisation plant.
- Goodyear "Big Boy" Bulky Xtra Wide. This tier rules the road!
- Michelin AV-9672 Pneumatised Double Chamber. Good for the technical rubberheads out there. Shelters the hubcap like a tender mother.
- Continental AG Autofahrt Bahnmasters. Slimline grace with road-ready torsion capacity. The rollerskate of tiers; all business, with just the faintest hint of a sensual edge (good if you want to gently caress your car)

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

- Mayfield Cyril-Dunlop Welterweights. Good in adverse terrain. Groove patterned after Prince Philip's fingerprints after he donated generously to the Mayfield rubberisation plant.
- Michelin AV-9672 Pneumatised Double Chamber. Good for the technical rubberheads out there. Shelters the hubcap like a tender mother.
- Continental AG Autofahrt Bahnmasters. Slimline grace with road-ready torsion capacity. The rollerskate of tiers; all business, with just the faintest hint of a sensual edge (good if you want to gently caress your car)

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Android Blues posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

my list keeps getting updated as people move between lurking tier and posting tier

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Android Blues posted:

the unabonger

Android Blues posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Android Blues posted:

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

my list keeps getting updated as people move between lurking tier and posting tier

I'm just livin on this line and, you know what, it's great

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

Android Blues posted:

In England they call them tyers.

Escape From Noise

I'm pulling an ODB and giving a shoutout to myself!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

bog pixie

snail with human tits

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Its every OP on every post ever for me

Areola Grande

i'm partial to forums users jpeg and pahilla the hun personally

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

i'm partial to forums users jpeg and pahilla the hun personally

didn't see my name, that's going to cost you some points on my tier list

Evil Bob

My next favorite is also the poster below this post. You are killin it lately, keep it up big yobbit

Areola Grande

:D

vanisher

freakin top tier poster list here

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

vanisher posted:

I made it ma... i finally made it

Areola Grande

#9 is an all time high for me :woop:

City of Glompton

i love you all.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

vanisher posted:

:agreed:

frump truck

hello... again!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Android Blues posted: