Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t think it’s DBD and I won’t vote him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I also have a bad feeling about Rosa but I haven't been able to anchor WHY exactly I think they're scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I don't think merk is scum because if he is, then why wouldn't jenx want him in the masonry? Unless the masonry is made up
This is a good point. Scum Jen would only benefit from adding scum merk, scum Jen would NOT want town merk in the masonry.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

yuming posted:

Oh it think it’s unlikely but it’s weird to joke about... I didn’t even notice it before.

I feel like every game I play someone says "make me death miller lol" so I naturally ASSumed it was a joke

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alright, yuming and merk are obviously up to something here so I’m gonna completely shift topic.

What if Jen X was death-millered. What if the scum have a death-Miller-janitor. The text of the flip was very hosed up, literally. I think there’s a chance that’s evidence of scum interference.

Though it’ll take another night phase at least before we can confirm that one way or another but I’m just gonna say rn I’m not 100% convinced Jen X is scum, so I’m not gonna make my judgment today off of that information.

I’m gonna look at who’s posted what (learned this from a town merk) and I’m gonna vote where I see scummy behavior. Right now that is merk, because he refuses to engage with the game yet appears whenever summoned. When finally prodded repeatedly he poops out an extremely weak case partly working off what yuming happened to be posting at that exact time.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I also still don’t like Hum or Hal, being more lurky and more noncommittal than usual.

epic thissary

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

Since this is in the open, I saw Hum, Peramene, and taste all visit Jen last night.

Mr. Humalong posted:

Hi I tracked peramene to JenX last night

Neither of these ring true to me and in fact they contradict each other.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

DGK2000 posted:

Like I know this is late but read the game you're in it isn't long.

cut me some slack it was two pages that I missed ~ BY ACCIDENT ~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yuming’s been very bouncy

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

DGK2000 posted:

Him and I got into an argument in a game, and it got pretty nasty. It ended up with him blocking me mid-game and iirc he quit mafia like right after.

lol

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

DGK2000 posted:

Him and I got into an argument in a game, and it got pretty nasty. It ended up with him blocking me mid-game and iirc he quit mafia like right after.

I would never quit mafia

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Here's how I'm imagining the game atm:

(1) Early D1 scum wanted pressure OFF of Jen.

Hal and merk look +town for their posts here. Taste also has interactions that don't read like scum-with-Jen.

DBD stands out as waffling on Jen.

(2) D2 I think scum are going after merk.

I think they are using some town player's suspicious to their advantage and fanning the case. DBD fits best as scum here.

I can sort of see DGK as scum here for it but I'm not 100% sold it.

Rosa is detached from most of this but still fits into the landscape well as scum imo.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Hi I tracked peramene to JenX last night

oh

Spoonsy posted:

Since this is in the open, I saw Hum, Peramene, and taste all visit Jen last night.

huh

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

t a s t e posted:

Neither of these ring true to me and in fact they contradict each other.

Not going to comment on the you part?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

t a s t e posted:

Yuming’s been very bouncy
If by say I was suspicious of you and then redact it, I straight up said when I was reading from D2 and when I was rereading D1.

I think I've come around to a good POV on the game now.

Hal, hambeet, Hum (triple H!) who is scum?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Wait jesus christ I'm an idiot.

THIS IS A MAFIA NOT EXACTLY AN EDIT OF A POST FROM EARLIER TODAY

The third name on my list of people who visited Jen last night wasn't Hum. I accidentally added him because it was separate confirmation of pera @ Jen's

REPEAT

The third name on my list of people who visited Jen last night wasn't Hum.

It was DBD

##vote DBD

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m sorry, what the gently caress Spoonsy

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Spoonsy posted:

QUOTING BECAUSE I'M STUPID -

The list is DBD, Pera, and taste

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t even know where to begin with it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I’m sorry, what the gently caress Spoonsy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Whatever I’ll just go for the obvious one:

What about DBD visiting Jen X, and being the third name?, makes them scum? Like at all?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
ttyl thread !

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Tokes now that N1 has passed and you're alive is there anything more you can share about your role

bump

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

yuming posted:

ttyl thread !

Spoonsy/yuming/merk scumteam?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

In Merk's chatter with sandwolf up ther I walked away feeling merk was more towny than sandwolf. but I thought that D1 and maybe I just made that decision d1 and looking for confirmation bias.

Too early to vote on ppl

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I don't wanna vote on my skeleton-av buddy

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##unvote

I want merk to respond to a few things I asked him but if nobody else is gaining traction then I like him over Solus. Asiina and Jen I still feel weird about because I'm probably wrong about one of them and not sure which at the moment so not comfortable making that choice with an hour left.

And re- DBD, this post feels off for me because it's from before I revealed the group and here he is with 3/4 by name

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SPOONSY

SPOONSY

Sandwolf posted:

Whatever I’ll just go for the obvious one:

What about DBD visiting Jen X, and being the third name?, makes them scum? Like at all?

SPOONSY

SPOONSY

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

And re- DBD, this post feels off for me because it's from before I revealed the group and here he is with 3/4 by name

What’s the conclusion here, that dbd as scum had knowledge of the foursome through Jen?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

What’s the conclusion here, that dbd as scum had knowledge of the foursome through Jen?

if this applies to *anyone* it's Spoonsy lol

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

t a s t e posted:

Yes. That DBD was aware of the masonry prior to the outing through the scum member of the masonry, ergo scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

Yes. That DBD was aware of the masonry prior to the outing through the scum member of the masonry, ergo scum.

What’s he doing visiting her then? Bus driving?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

t a s t e posted:

Why would he busdrive the scum nk with jen?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

t a s t e posted:

Wait, why am I answering this when you haven't said what you were doing there yet.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

Why would he busdrive the scum nk with jen?

He wouldn’t, spoonsy’s logic doesn’t hold up is what I’m getting at

Spoonsy posted:

Wait, why am I answering this when you haven't said what you were doing there yet.

🐠 🐟 🎣

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

t a s t e posted:

Yes I was filling it in for those who might not grasp it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

Yes I was filling it in for those who might not grasp it.

🤝

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

t a s t e posted:

🐠 🐟 🎣

Yes, I am asking what the 3 people who I saw go to dead scum did.

Also, given that we've seen that there's an unconfirmed masonry group, what's to say there isn't a third party within scum?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
(And yes, I do realize I look like an idiot for bobbling names initially)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

Yes, I am asking what the 3 people who I saw go to dead scum did.

Also, given that we've seen that there's an unconfirmed masonry group, what's to say there isn't a third party within scum?

That’s not a reasonable explanation