Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hell yah see ya later money, paying the electric bill :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hell yeah monthly payments fuckin rule

during the first couple months of Corona my power company just straight up didnt bill us, and I thought they were being compassionate in the face of the worst public health disaster the country has ever faced but yeah I was wrong. they sent me an email basically saying 'whoops here's the bill for those last two months'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as the bills have been paid, one must assume the payee has achieved the skills necessary to accommodate for such

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

look at you chumps paying bills wwhile i, a 30 year old, moved back in with my dad because i lost my job. now, i just play video games all day.

who needs a man or woman when you got nothing but games to worry about?

ha haa

(please hire me im bored as gently caress)

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

hell yah see ya later money, paying the electric bill :homebrew:

Stop welding dudes BHs closed in your private residence. Problem sloved.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
no auto-pay for me

i live dangerously :grin:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

no auto-pay for me

Same, one company hosed up and autobilled me 300 times. It put my account to like negative 28k.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I set up that pay with your card via your phone at all credit card locations poo poo and now all I do is broadcast my personal information everywhere and bleed money like a freakin idiot i love it I don't even carry a wallet anymore I just throw copies of my id at whoever wants it whenever it's great

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

why is a dollar a bill but also the thing you pay is a bill? im getting mixed signals here. Ill have you know im a FREE man and I'm putting my (booted) foot on the floor over this conflagarated legalese bedazzling tactic. im a boat and boats dont pay bills

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

no auto-pay for me

i do this too even though ive already taken a credit score hit from it once

the worst is when you go to pay them all and one website is down and you finally remember to pay it later and it's down again

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

why is a dollar a bill but also the thing you pay is a bill? im getting mixed signals here. Ill have you know im a FREE man and I'm putting my (booted) foot on the floor over this conflagarated legalese bedazzling tactic. im a boat and boats dont pay bills

The only bill I auto-pay is my phone bill. Honestly, though... how could you not implicitly trust "Boost Mobile"?

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

No big poo poo, just love my phone service a lot.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Serious Party Gods posted:

The only bill I auto-pay is my phone bill. Honestly, though... how could you not implicitly trust "Boost Mobile"?

haha i miss that dope slogan 'hey, where are you???' simpler times.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

have you seen zeitgeist??? if not I swear it will blow you away!!!!

tl;dr $$$$ is slavery!!!!! :eyepop:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Serious Party Gods posted:

IDK, I auto pay with AT&T and they’ve got a reputation for being literally the loving worst. I don’t think that means worst phone company either, just the worst thing in existence in general.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

haha i miss that dope slogan 'hey, where are you???' simpler times.

Yeah it warms "the cocks of one's heart". This is why I AUTO-PAY

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Laslow posted:

IDK, I auto pay with AT&T and they’ve got a reputation for being literally the loving worst. I don’t think that means worst phone company either, just the worst thing in existence in general.

I'm just clowning around my guy.

[Edit: I agree whole my whole tender heart]

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF6-0UTqtc

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Bills! Bills! BILLS! Try living a simpler life :smuggo:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

keep honking, im paying bills!!!!!

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Harness the power of the sun? It's so easy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bills, Bills, Bill! - Mötley Crüe

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

"Burr! Burr! Burr!"
-"Fuckin'"... Bill Burr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I auto pay every recurring charge. Out of sight out of mind. poo poo's free as far as I'm concerned.