Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Agrinja posted:

Lol, what?

It's a kinda racist joke about spades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Yeah, cuck fetishists really like the whole “spade” thing.

It’s a bad fetish and they should feel bad.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Spade already means something. ^ This guy knows what I'm talking about

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Personal attacks against other posters won't be tolerated, and I'm going to come down on them harder in already-contentious threads for stirring up more poo poo. Probations have been issued and queued.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I called everyone in this thread a bicth and I stand by it.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Before I am struck down by cruel mod injustice, I must say: Tu montreras ma tête au peuple; elle en vaut le peine.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

TinTower posted:

That's hosed.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

T-man posted:

Before I am struck down by cruel mod injustice, I must say: Tu montreras ma tête au peuple; elle en vaut le peine.

I have thought the same thing too that the utter insanity, lack of logic, and lack of plan for the left is a direct correlation to the female influence in the top of their power structure, because women are incapable of logic, reasoning, and planning. I wouldn’t be surprised if the top of the food chain is all Hillary and Pelosi types at this point. It may very well be expected that the black female VP pick will become the most powerful position in the left.

Even the COVID lockdowns seem to be driven by an extreme female-like fear of the virus with an incapacity to understand the repercussions of what the shutdown will do to the economy. The long-term agenda of the feminine left really just seems to be to import 3rd world alpha males to take possession of their pussies and give them children that the native men are incapable of doing.

I don’t think women had this much power even in feminine Rome or Weimar. Has there ever been a point in civilization where feminization was this far along to what we are experiencing now?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
:eyepop:

What a dark timeline.

More please!

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 23:47 on Jul 9, 2020

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I don’t think women had this much power even in feminine Rome

what

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes please stop calling the byzantine empire "feminine rome"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

OwlFancier posted:

Yes please stop calling the byzantine empire "feminine rome"

It's Rome with boobies. :shrug:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
T-Man for IK of this thread

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Are we all still supposed to be feeling your tiddies while looking at your head?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's Rome with boobies. :shrug:

paradise

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Paralibris actually.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

T-Man for IK of this thread

You know, yeah, I think that would actually be a decent move.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
in some ways she already is

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

christmas boots posted:

I called everyone in this thread a bicth and I stand by it.

Yeah... that's fair.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

T-man posted:

Shut up dipshit

---

Lets discuss something less controversial, asexuality.

wait is magenta considered the official ace color?

this is very disturbing

Wikipedia posted:

The flag consists of four horizontal stripes: black, grey, white, and purple from top to bottom. The black stripe represents asexuality, the grey stripe representing the grey-area between sexual and asexual, the white stripe sexuality, and the purple stripe community.
so all of those flags are wrong, since none of them have gray and two don't even have black, got it.

also, great, another thing i'll be noticing:

Wikipedia posted:

Some members of the asexual community opt to wear a black ring on the middle finger of their right hand as a form of identification.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
asexual or member of the dark brotherhood?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

StillFullyTerrible posted:

asexual or member of the dark brotherhood?

Sanguine, my brother

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wait I do the ring thing when I'm dressed up and now I'm telling everyone I'm ace?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

it's me, I'm the idiot for continuing to use this stupid site:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

FFT posted:

That's not magenta

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FFT posted:

this is very disturbing
so all of those flags are wrong, since none of them have gray and two don't even have black, got it.

That's purple, it literally says it in the excerpt you copypasted.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

FFT posted:

Lol this is like the hanky code or trying to spot nazis by the laces on their doc martens

meaningless

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

captainOrbital posted:

That's not magenta

I may need to recalibrate my monitor, it's clearly purple on my phone.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

FFT posted:

I may need to recalibrate my monitor, it's clearly purple on my phone.

It's OK, magenta doesn't really exist.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Unkempt posted:

It's OK, magenta doesn't really exist.

The printer ink scam runs deeper than I thought.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

TinTower posted:

It really is. I don't like to kink shame, but most of the time cuckolding is just a masochism fetish but the masochist has decided to humiliate himself by allowing a black man, who is his "lesser", to gently caress his wife. The humiliation is a function of racism and super gross.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Fetishizing ethnicities is gross in general

E: he says as he deposits another ropey load into the timeline, inspired by curvy latinas

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I just keep thinking something is up with my monitor when I see those flags

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Jul 10, 2020

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

christmas boots posted:

My thoughts on the OK symbol are a lot like my thoughts on the swastika: There are contexts where it's ok (it's a traditional symbol in buddhism and the nazi version has a particular look that the rest don't share) and ones where it's not ok, and if you are willing to think critically for even a moment whenever you encounter it you will be able to figure out what that context is virtually 100% of the time. It's also not hard to figure out when one person is pretending to mean it the first way to try and hide the fact that they actually mean it the second way because they have an almost pathological need to let you know they're getting away with it.

In short, if you see someone flashing the OK symbol you'll know whether or not it's benign.

imo, if you see someone flashing the ok symbol, at least in person, you should put your finger into the hole. alt-rights seem like the type to get big mad if you mock their gesture by metaphorically penetrating it

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Turpitude II posted:

imo, if you see someone flashing the ok symbol, at least in person, you should put your finger into the hole. alt-rights seem like the type to get big mad if you mock their gesture by metaphorically penetrating it

And then the rules are you get to punch them if you get into the hole.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Turpitude II posted:

I keep catching myself doing it because it's automatic to me (somehow, probably cause old) and haven't been doing a lot of close verbal communication (obvious reasons.) trying to transition to thumbs up which is probably also problematic somehow. we need ok symbol now more than ever; curse those that made it suspect. we need to take back ok symbol to mean "okay."

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1281382803754545152?s=20

Definitely the most confusing one so far.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I keep catching myself doing it because it's automatic to me (somehow, probably cause old) and haven't been doing a lot of close verbal communication (obvious reasons.) trying to transition to thumbs up which is probably also problematic somehow. we need ok symbol now more than ever; curse those that made it suspect. we need to take back ok symbol to mean "okay."

nobody outside of the internet knows anything about this poo poo, nobody cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Also it’s extremely obvious which is which.

Scuba diver communicating with diving partner: not nazi

Six white men under forty in suits, all doing ok symbol for a photo: prolly nazi