Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

I realized today that I have no personal biases at all, and the idea of making an assumption is laughable to me. I was just minding my own business and them BOOM it hit me! All of my views are perfectly objective!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

oh thank god, I thought I was the only one! I keep dropping truth bombs and people just look at me funny. there is a single objective best pokemon, and tensor analysis demonstrates why this must be so.

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

old friend posted:

I realized today that I have no personal biases at all, and the idea of making an assumption is laughable to me. I was just minding my own business and them BOOM it hit me! All of my views are perfectly objective!

Who is objectively the best BYOB poster

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im objectively wrong

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

im objectively wrong

*sigh* once again, you are not.

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

i have perfect perspective, i see everything top down and inside out, and i know your attempts to refute that are deeply misguided because you don't have all the facts i have at my disposal and you lack my profoundly exquisite mind

nut

i am a big enough poster to admit that i have one bia

frump truck

hello... again!

I am completely free of personal pan pizzas

frump truck

hello... again!

Slumpy
im bias curious

slumpy

Manifisto

sata andagi posted:

:hai: objectively correct

old friend

ugh, if there's one thing i HATE it's a hypocrite!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Chewbecca posted:

Who is objectively the best BYOB poster

Butttheshitmanfart.

He hasn't posted in BYOB, and even if he never does, he has still stolen our hearts and minds.

If he does post here? He will be rocketed to Superstar status, each keystroke worth its weight in bitcoin.

FutonForensic

r/ObjectiveProblems -> my sociology classmates bullied me when i logically ranked the races again

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

r/ObjectiveProblems -> my sociology classmates bullied me when i logically ranked the races again

lol

nut

FutonForensic posted:

old friend

FutonForensic posted:

old friend

Raising my children to have absolutely no opinions

nut

people say i have bias opinion because when i say them people say "bye rear end" hehe

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my wife asks where we should go for dinner. I say anything is good and I mean it

nut

canyoneer posted:

my wife asks where we should go for dinner. I say anything is good and I mean it

lol

google THIS

My rejection of anecdotal evidence is universally lauded, even if I do say so myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

google THIS posted:

My rejection of anecdotal evidence is universally lauded, even if I do say so myself

My use of anecdotal evidence is perfectly acceptable, because it's fully objective unlike yours