Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
You see that poster over there? He just got out of solitary after shivving Genesplicer with a rusty one-liner. After that, the rest of the mods started beating us with sixers if we posted anything even resembling a small bart. Quiet, here comes Literally a Person. Don't let him sit here. Think's hes too good for a checkbox poll and forces others to "select one", what a wuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
havent seen literally a person in a week. i think the magnet boots keeping him from being able to walk fast have malfunctioned and trapped him in his cell

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

gary oldmans diary posted:

havent seen literally a person in a week. i think the magnet boots keeping him from being able to walk fast have malfunctioned and trapped him in his cell

i shank you like a bitch

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
sorry bug your thread died already

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

gary oldmans diary posted:

You'd get stabbed the first day narc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I been in and out of kitty jail most of my life. Leeched my first images when I was ten. Started downloading warez after that. Then you get into the heavy poo poo. I'm doing a stretch for mod sass, parole in five years.

*looks at guard, looks at clock, looks at scared-straight posters from other platforms*

Uh. Stay in school, I guess?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
*uses the fight to trade 69 grams of cursed images for a redtext*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*whispers in your ear*

gently caress the mods, pass it on

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I forget how many weeks it's been since I've heard a new fish shout im gay. It's been too long. Turnaround is getting longer and longer. Feel like they're just gonna forget we're down here eventually. I learned how to wittle from a guy a few cells down and I'm whittling a little dick butt. He'll keep me company. I miss everyone.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

im conducting clandestine urine experiments in my cell

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Anyway you pansies in here for just a sixer? Lemme tell you about a ban and thirty and how my goon lawyer hosed me!!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Is in cybermax goontentiary, it's a note from another inmate slipped to me by a guard

it's gary oldman's diary talking poo poo for no good reason.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'll trade an avatar for a pack of smokes

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I like to think the last thing that went through burt sexual's head, other than that bullet, was "turn on your monitor lol"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Heard the mods snuck a "Gary Oldmans Diary" into the block to try and get info on our posting ring. Probably maxing out his reports right now!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
im tellin ya, this guy sings like a canary

what? nah, don't know him. you askin me a lot of questions, guy. end'a story. scram.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

gary oldmans diary has no dessert privileges and their conjugal visits always end in blue balls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

nyeah i hear derpies stalks women nyeah

\

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
I'm just visiting

With a cake

There is a file in the cake.

The file is hello.jpg

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
*gets sent to solitary for a month for asking a mod if he 'works at home op'*

*jerks off into own face since somebody has to keep an eye on me at all times anyway. goatses in the direction of the cameras*

*pulls down pants, butt up against the wall, posts and smears letters spelling out "im gay"*

buglord fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 11, 2020

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
LUNCH THREAD

MEATLOAF loving AGAIN

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

The Great Republic of Roma's Delegate comes in to see how America does their prison system and is sickened by the number of goons in here.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Quiet down in there *hits baton against various things*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

LUNCH THREAD

MEATLOAF loving AGAIN

I'll trade you some prison ramen burritos for a gang tag

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GUARDS KNEW

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Quiet down in there *hits baton against various things*

ive got a thing for your baton

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

nyeah i hear derpies stalks women nyeah

\

Look I told you my lawyer hosed me !!

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

I'm diggin a secret hole but it's not to escape or nothin, I just need a place for my extra air

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm the prison itself, all the guards and inmates are inside me, thus loving me 24/7

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
HGB? Yeah 'es a pig but he doesn't act like 'es better than the rest of us sad sacks. He aight, sometimes tells me about life outside the Awful Septic Tank.

Got another letter from insectking. he wants us to move to PYF once i'm out of here next year. *sniff*, im gonna pop the big question to him the day im out. don't be like me and leave your honey out in the real world alone.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm the prison itself, all the guards and inmates are inside me, thus loving me 24/7

except for Gary Oldmans Diary who is reporting you for loving in jail to the guards

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

get this idea to Will Wright

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i made a chess set out of toilet paper and i made a knife out of toilet paper and i made a gun out of toilet paper and then i made a pickaxe out of toilet paper and escaped from the prison. AMA

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Sup shorttimers

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

i made a chess set out of toilet paper and i made a knife out of toilet paper and i made a gun out of toilet paper and then i made a pickaxe out of toilet paper and escaped from the prison. AMA

why do you still hang out in the bathroom

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

JK Fresco posted:

Sup shorttimers

Oh poo poo this guys on at least 2 life sentences

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The screws keep adding years every time they see a new racist tattoo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Statutory Ape posted:

why do you still hang out in the bathroom

you can take the poop out of the butt, but you'll never take the butt out of the man.