Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
##vote pera

I'm not going to be back before the deadline, and spoonsy isn't happening it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote peramene

Bless! Good luck friends.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote pera

hammer time

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Are we sure that’s hammer

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Humalong posted:

Are we sure that’s hammer

An extra vote even.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What if PERA is double loved (I mean me and Asiina love her) so ##vote peramene just in case

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry yes, one sec.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
”What do you mean you’re hunting us?”

It was hard to tell if Dove was more annoyed or bored. A group of Night Witches had tracked her down outside her favorite bar, The Unseelie, and had some pointed questions as to her motives. Dove lit a cigarette, taking her time, and blew a clear ring of smoke before answering.

“I meant what I said. You hard of hearing, or do you just like repeating things?”

A couple birds in attendance drew their wands, and Dove’s eyes narrowed. “Easy there, my little ducklings.” One of them shook her head. “No, Duckling couldn’t make it. She had her sister’s violin recital.”

Dove rolled her eyes and reach into her jacket pocket. A couple more wands shot up, but Dove made the universal gesture for, ‘I’m going to pull something out very slowly and it’s not dangerous.’ None of the wands went down, but they let her retrieve whatever she was looking for.

It was a touchstone, one with the seal of the Magistocratic Council. “You see, I report to a higher authority,” Dove said smirking, “I have my own orders, and I can do whatever the hell I want.” Dove channeled her mana into the touchstone, and the seal of the council was projected into the air, verifying its authenticity. A murmur ran through the group for a moment while Dove gloated, and then the seal shimmered and changed, wriggling with static.

Dove read the words in midair and her face shifted into disbelief, and then rage. “Oh, son of a bitch.” She dropped the touchstone to the ground and went for her wand. It spoke to her skill that she actually got it out and had a spell on her lips before she was hit with several invocations of Ba at once, halting her movements altogether. Her face was still twisted into the same grimace, words of defiance ready and loaded on her tongue.

peramene, Dove, Self-Aligned Arsonist was captured day two!

At the request of the Magistocratic Council, she was tried and executed that same day for treason.

Votecount for Day 2

peramene (11): t a s t e, Deadbeat Dad, merk, merk, merk, DGK2000, merk, Sub Rosa, merk, yuming, Mr. Humalong, Token Female, peramene, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Hal Incandenza
Deadbeat Dad (3): merk, yuming, Spoonsy, merk, merk, merk, SolusLunes, Amnistar, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, peramene, merk, peramene, merk, yuming, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (1): hambeet
merk (0): Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa, Deadbeat Dad, Sub Rosa, Sandwolf
Hal Incandenza (0): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
Spoonsy (0): merk, merk, Token Female, Token Female
t a s t e (0): Amnistar, Sub Rosa, Amnistar, Sub Rosa

Not Voting (1): Sandwolf

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 09th, 2020 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 49 minutes.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 14, 2020

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Overnight, a list of undercover Night Witches is disseminated throughout the magical underworld, burning dozens of agents and causing complete chaos. It's hard to tell if Mynah was cut down before or after the incident, but she was found with her throat slit in a back alley in Toulouse, notably along with a number of dead 'Magpies,' a group of hedge witches and former Night Witches turned criminal operators. They had existed in a comfortable peace with the Night Witches, providing valuable intelligence that kept vital operations running.

Mr. Humalong, Mynah, Night Witch Tracker was found cut open night two!

Perhaps Matron Robin would have known what to do, or to say, or even exactly what happened. However, the mother hen of the Night Witches had finally found something that could keep her from working; death. Of course, Robin had prepared for this kind of eventuality, and after so many hours passed without her sitting at her desk at the Aviary, one of her contingency runes activated, sending a message as to where her home could be found.

It wasn't much, honestly. Just a simple two-bedroom flat with several bookshelves filled with old paperbacks and a minimalist aesthetic that left a little something to be desired. It was clear the Matron spent most of her time at the office.

yuming, Matron Robin, Night Witch Doctor was found dead of a heart attack night two!

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (13): Amnistar, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Sandwolf, SolusLunes, Spoonsy, Sub Rosa, t a s t e, Token Female

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 13th, 2020 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jul 13, 2020

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Arsonists can't kill N1 right? So wasn't pera that killed JenX?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Somberbrero posted:

Overnight, a list of undercover Night Witches is disseminated throughout the magical underworld, burning dozens of agents and causing complete chaos. It's hard to tell if Mynah was cut down before or after the incident, but she was found with her throat slit in a back alley in Toulouse, notably along with a number of dead 'Magpies,' a group of hedge witches and former Night Witches turned criminal operators. They had existed in a comfortable peace with the Night Witches, providing valuable intelligence that kept vital operations running.

Mr. Humalong, Mynah, Night Witch Tracker was found cut open night two!

Perhaps Matron Robin would have known what to do, or to say, or even exactly what happened. However, the mother hen of the Night Witches had finally found something that could keep her from working; death. Of course, Robin had prepared for this kind of contingency, and after so many hours passed without her sitting at her desk at the Aviary, one of her contingency runes activated, sending a message as to where her home could be found.

It wasn't much, honestly. Just a simple two-bedroom flat with several bookshelves filled with old paperbacks and a minimalist aesthetic that left a little something to be desired. It was clear the Matron spent most of her time at the office.

yuming, Matron Robin, Night Witch Doctor was found dead of a heart attack night two!

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (13): Amnistar, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Sandwolf, SolusLunes, Spoonsy, Sub Rosa, t a s t e, Token Female

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 13th, 2020 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.

Dear NK Masonry: Was one of these you?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sub Rosa posted:

Arsonists can't kill N1 right? So wasn't pera that killed JenX?

I think it's mod choice? I would be inclined to think how you're thinking but I haven't played with an arsonist in forever so I'm not entirely sure. There was flavor of the place being "ablaze" in the death.

I targeted Solus last night and succeeded, but I don't want to out their role unless I get explicit permission from them.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

DGK2000 posted:

It should be. All three kills have had different flavors. We've also seen Arsonist, Cabal and a claimed masonry mutual kill as far as killing roles, unless there's more hidden roles out there.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Tokes, or I guess any member of NK Masonry: What is the inscription on your coin?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar tell me why you aren't scum

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

DGK2000 posted:

Yes.

DGK2000 posted:

Tokes, or I guess any member of NK Masonry: What is the inscription on your coin?

That I can't remember and I'll figure it out when I'm not phoneposting

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I think it's mod choice? I would be inclined to think how you're thinking but I haven't played with an arsonist in forever so I'm not entirely sure. There was flavor of the place being "ablaze" in the death.

I targeted Solus last night and succeeded, but I don't want to out their role unless I get explicit permission from them.

I've basically outed myself as it is in the thread, lie to me, my body is ready

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

SolusLunes posted:

I've basically outed myself as it is in the thread, lie to me, my body is ready

I targeted you and Tokes because you both soft-claimed but you're vanilla as well. Now I'm realizing the soft claim was only being in a masonry. :burger: :burger:

This is where I regret not targeting Spoonsy or Taste or Hum. Although people have trouble believing me anyway so maybe it's not the worst thing in the world to not have a power yet.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

DGK2000 posted:

Amnistar tell me why you aren't scum

Aside from the fact that my role PM says that I'm Night Witches....

Both nights I took actions that, if need be, can be verified by the people I visited once I claim what I did.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

Aside from the fact that my role PM says that I'm Night Witches....

Both nights I took actions that, if need be, can be verified by the people I visited once I claim what I did.

Who is scum and why are they scum?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

Who is scum and why are they scum?

Based on interactions and flips, I still think taste is a good choice. their actions towards Jen read like busing to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Based on interactions and flips, I still think taste is a good choice. their actions towards Jen read like busing to me.

There are more players in this game and you are lurking.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

There are more players in this game and you are lurking.

yes, but most of those players in this game I do not have a scum read on right now, I'm not going to make up reads.

The flips we have to go off of right now are a deadline rush and an SK. I think taste's activity towards jen and insistence that pera is 3p are both signs that taste is scum. I currenty think that spoonsy is town and have a gut town read on solus but nothign to base it on.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The biggest taste scum tell is trying to lump together with me on “catching” JX, or whatever was said.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m glad we got a self aligned player eliminated but feel like scum would’ve been pushing for that too. On a phone, will reread when I can today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
My guy says it’s NGO having read nothing.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Taste isn't a bad choice today given that I doubt peras arson killed the same night it was used, but there are probably better options that. The claimed cop. Not sure who yet but I'll catch up today

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Thanks to whoever role blocked me last night that was fun.

I would still be alright with a DBD or taste lunch

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I've been thinking more about this:

Somberbrero posted:

More confusing yet, is the dead body outside The Nest. Bulbul is found, withered and with her head seemingly pulled directly off her body. Even a cursory usage of Umvau Voun shows she was utterly without a soul, completely and totally evil. But if so, how did she end up here? Was she double-crossed? Was this somehow part of her plan? Just what the hell is going on here?[/i]

So yeah, this doesn't look like an arsonist kill, even though the earlier flavor is about a building on fire. But more, back in line with the death-miller-janitor idea, the flavor says that Jen X is completely and totally evil... because she is utterly without a soul.

We also have DBD who has claimed to be a soul "borrower" and if Spoonsy is telling the truth, then DBD "borrowed" JX's soul that night.

I think this could explain why DBD jumped onto the idea of the death-miller-janitor so hard, because he could know it's him.

So it could be that taste killed Jen X and DBD janitored the flip.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

So if he was vanilla like you say why would you want explicit permission?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Spoonsy posted:

I am on board.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

So, uh, Yuming I'm guessing was your work? Care to share why you killed a Doc?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

My question, Night Kill Masonry™, is how does your kill mechanic work?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I'd like some more information from the masonry on how their kill works and their logic for last night's kill, please

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Spoonsy posted:

Just checking, was last night all bad?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sub Rosa posted:

I've been thinking more about this:

So yeah, this doesn't look like an arsonist kill, even though the earlier flavor is about a building on fire. But more, back in line with the death-miller-janitor idea, the flavor says that Jen X is completely and totally evil... because she is utterly without a soul.

We also have DBD who has claimed to be a soul "borrower" and if Spoonsy is telling the truth, then DBD "borrowed" JX's soul that night.

I think this could explain why DBD jumped onto the idea of the death-miller-janitor so hard, because he could know it's him.

So it could be that taste killed Jen X and DBD janitored the flip.

I think this has merit, but I think we may be wise to lunch DBD regardless of this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Solus is town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m still not convinced that spoonsy is telling the truth on his claim, so while I can appreciate why people are treating his word as reliable I’d like to see confirmation first

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sub Rosa posted:

So, uh, Yuming I'm guessing was your work? Care to share why you killed a Doc?

Because the two names provided to us were taste and yuming. Yuming was scummier out of the two of them for both of us because of her asiina casing. While I don't buy taste's cop claim and said as much in the masonry, Tokes has a town read on taste and, again, claimed cop.

Plus, how was I to know she was the doctor? Why would you think I would know?

DGK2000 posted:

My question, Night Kill Masonry™, is how does your kill mechanic work?

We vote on the names you've provided, and when there's a majority, a killing action is directed at them. I don't think that involves a visit from either of us, though I'm curious if it makes you do it. Do you know?

t a s t e posted:

Solus is town

:rolleyes: Why cop me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

Because the two names provided to us were taste and yuming. Yuming was scummier out of the two of them for both of us because of her asiina casing. While I don't buy taste's cop claim and said as much in the masonry, Tokes has a town read on taste and, again, claimed cop.

Plus, how was I to know she was the doctor? Why would you think I would know?

We vote on the names you've provided, and when there's a majority, a killing action is directed at them. I don't think that involves a visit from either of us, though I'm curious if it makes you do it. Do you know?

:rolleyes: Why cop me?

I was not asked to provide any names last night. I don't know anything about how your kills work.