Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

When are you guys gonna ask me to mod GBS I'm getting antsy here. I have a very robust resume, and I can even send you a video CV if you need it. Jefrrey, I demand you give me a answet, where is my star. I did everything you asked I killed that guy. He was only 17 but I killed.him. where's my star

Edited to add my amazing application video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnPfrgmy7qI

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i will throw myself in the line of bullet-storm fire for this fine OP, he truly deserves moddage of these humble forums

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You already have a star, here now it's blue:

Jefferey please make his star blue, he won't even realize he has no buttons just make the star blue!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Bronze Fonz posted:

You already have a star, here now it's blue:

Jefferey please make his star blue, he won't even realize he has no buttons just make the star blue!

did you just fuckin photoshop that tiny-rear end star blue for demonstrative purposes???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you're too friendly with the people, sid

you have to get rude nasty and by that I mean not with me ever but in general

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey gently caress u man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

what did I JUST say

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress u! gently caress you.uuuuu big beef lovely!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

if sid was a cat and not a dad i would pet the gently caress out of him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you can still it's all owed

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

AEMINAL posted:

did you just fuckin photoshop that tiny-rear end star blue for demonstrative purposes???

See now he can print it out, frame it and have it on his desk. Like this:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm pretty sure if you want to be a mod / cop you'll be a bad mod / cop.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm pretty sure if you want to be a mod / cop you'll be a bad mod / cop.

you don't know me then buddy I'm as dumb as they come

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

ill toxx myself re: cause of sid being a mod

if hes a bad one ill suffer with him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've got very ii portant people on my side here and they will be so disappointed and sad if they see I don't get a star Jeffrey my mom can't take any more dissapoint

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

I've got very ii portant people on my side here and they will be so disappointed and sad if they see I don't get a star Jeffrey my mom can't take any more dissapoint

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We should have mod tryouts where someone mods for a week, then everyone votes on whether they should keep the job. Modding by the people, for the people.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

We should have mod tryouts where someone mods for a week, then everyone votes on whether they should keep the job. Modding by the people, for the people.

Can't vote me off the job after I ban everyone. I say let's do it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i promise I will not punish things that are not bad and o promise I will punish things that are and I'll do a cool contest for people sometimes that maybe involves prizes and I'll kiss you

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I say let Sid be a mod on the condition that he gives himself a swirly each week and posts it.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Can't vote me off the job after I ban everyone. I say let's do it.

Thanks for giving the game away, dumbass. :mad:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Honky Dong Country posted:

I say let Sid be a mod on the condition that he gives himself a swirly each week and posts it.

hey buddy, howabout I give MYSELF a swirlie.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
IKs are like mod larvae. Sid you just gotta spin that cocoon and hang in the warm sun for a while then you will become a beautiful mod.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Tbh anyone with a reg date prior to the takeover is complicit and should be disqualified from being a mod.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Sid Vicious posted:

When are you guys gonna ask me to mod GBS I'm getting antsy here. I have a very robust resume, and I can even send you a video CV if you need it. Jefrrey, I demand you give me a answet, where is my star. I did everything you asked I killed that guy. He was only 17 but I killed.him. where's my star

SID FOR MOD

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
what heinous crime are you planning on committing?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i wanna be a mod so when someone posts sonething i don't understand off they go to the kitty jail

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cyks posted:

Tbh anyone with a reg date prior to the takeover is complicit and should be disqualified from being a mod.

alright boys the hot takes are here fresh off the truck from kiwi farms

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

The Passion of Sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm making the video CV right now

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
I support this position

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I think Sid should be mod, he sent me this resume and if its good enough for a paid position its good enough to work for someone like Cyrano who likes racist posts that are formatted nicely because he's a loving idiot and an admin welcome to something awful dot com

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

verbal enema posted:

i wanna be a mod so when someone posts sonething i don't understand off they go to the kitty jail

you'll never learn the secret of the flying gumball machine like this, you bufoon

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
With Sid as mod I will be able to call in the favors he owes me to destroy my posting enemies.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Sid Vicious posted:

When are you guys gonna ask me to mod GBS.

When you post a single quality thread with any merit whatsoever.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think sid does a better job as not mod than he would do as a mod.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

sid weren't you a mod for a second and then stepped down or am I thinking of someone else?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sid would actually be a good mod, but he'd definitely do favouritisms to his posting mates

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can you just be a mod of a few posters instead of a subforum, like a handler or perhaps an lion tamer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sid would actually be a good mod, but he'd definitely do favouritisms to his posting mates

Getting my bribes in early: Sid what color RC car do you want?