Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Epicurius posted:

Dagmal, god of Justice

Dagmal frowned at his feckless fellow godlings. Springs of wine and physical bodies were all well and good, but the place was empty rock. There could be no justice, he knew, if there was no life. So, he created life, causing plants, animals, and people to form and commanded them to grow, and expand throughout the earth.

Godmana 20/50

Create life, causing plants, animals, and people to form: 100 !

And because you rolled above 95 naturally, you can pick another Aspect directly related to your action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Epicurius posted:

Springs of wine and physical bodies were all well and good, but the place was empty rock.

Excuse me Dagmal. Step 1 to creating a party is acquire the drinks. If you invite the people BEFORE you have drinks you're setting yourself up for failure.

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3

Name: Bet-Erin
Roll for Aspect: 1d2: 2 [1d2=2]

Fittingly for a barren waste, it is the aspect of Creation, of the temperate and compassionate Erin who was the first of the Two-Faced God to behold the work of the Almighty. Though life began thanks to the efforts of another, She knew that this would not be enough - life must be colorful and vibrant, eager to reap the benefits of existence. And so She created Her own people, a race that would continue Her work.

A race of builders, and they would flourish in the west under Her watchful eyes.

The God of Creation, Erin, spends 20 Mana to create ANT MEN.

1d100+1d20: 80 [1d100=71] [1d20=9]

Mana: 30/50

Erwin the German fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 12, 2020

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug

Name: Xa
Aspect: Heat
Godmana: 50 to 20

The serpent of heat Xa looked down upon a flat world, one unbound by its powers. A ball of fire would be placed above the land, and provide warmth and light to the world below and the creatures of heat and the fields Dagmar had created. Since the world could not turn to face the ball of fire the ball would move to meet the world, moving around to meet the needs of each part of the land for a time.

This is not the demanded path, I just didn't think I could say 'clockwise' in my post.

Roll to create a miniature sun that moves around the existing landmass: 98 [1d100=97] [1d20=1]

Thordain fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jul 12, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Above 95 on the d100, so you can pick another Aspect too, related to that action ofc

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug

Hashim posted:

Above 95 on the d100, so you can pick another Aspect too, related to that action ofc

The ball of fire, Xa's Gift, would mark the seasons of light and darkness that all life would adapt to in order to survive and mark the passage of time. Thus Xa also becomes the God of Seasons.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Gahrfeeld, Lord of Sloth

The voice of Lorenzo Music echoes through the nothing, calming to the ear, if any such ears were around.

Hi, there. I'm Gahrfeeld. I'm a god, and this is my planet, Bagel. Our only thought it to rule you. FEED ME.

This planet, it is empty, nothing. Truly the pinnacle of laziness, for there is no effort at all being expended, marvelous. But what is this, other beings, pathetic Jons and Odies attempting to make work happen? Attempting to bring the dreaded Monday? This cannot stand, I will make sure no such Monday comes. But first, a bit of a snack and a nap, what is in the fridge?

Snacking commences. Time passes, but who would even know how long he snacks at this point. He snacks none the less.

Alright I've had my coffee, we can talk. If these work-lovers, these skinny people want to make action and happenings occur on this world, I shall make sure they are thwarted at every turn. I shall create life whose whole purpose is to do as little as possble, and they shall be cast in my image, to remind all of who it is that is making sure nothing get's done, at least not without a complaint. May my people ever find someone else to live off of, for food, for shelter, and of course, for a nice nap. They shall consume, oh, how they shall consume.

Gahrfeeld grabs a weak Jon, and has him drink from the mug of the unexpected. The Jon spits forth a healthy litter of life onto the Bagel.

Look at my children, are they not perfect, are they not beautiful?

See you in the funny papers.

Results: 1d100: 28 + 8 = 36
Godmana: 50 => 20

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 12, 2020

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Janus, Lord of Fate and Prophecy

Godmana 50-> 45 (found religious order)

Fate does not meddle in the affairs of nature. Fate binds the actions of men, and each man struggles against their own burdens. Creation was all well and good, but Janus looked down upon the earth, and saw the disorganized men of the world struggling to survive against the harsh seasons and the blazing sun.

The spirit of Janus went into the world, and appeared before the people - a young shepherd, a young midwife, an aged woodcutter, and blessed his elect. They, and their children, and their children's children, would be his oracles - they would guide their communities, foresee the future, and provide divine guidance to the people who needed advice or knowledge.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Epicurius posted:

Dagmal, god of Justice

Dagmal frowned at his feckless fellow godlings. Springs of wine and physical bodies were all well and good, but the place was empty rock. There could be no justice, he knew, if there was no life. So, he created life, causing plants, animals, and people to form and commanded them to grow, and expand throughout the earth.

Godmana 20/50

Greene, God of the Wilderness

The Greene God witnessed the actions of Dagmal and saw that it was good.

"You are wise, dear sibling, to bring animals and plants into this world," said the Greene God. "But your creation, man, is selfish, violent, and cruel. Already, it inflicts death and destruction. Watch, how these beasts hunt, not out of need but for pleasure. See how they chop down our forests without a care for those who live in it. They will take and take until this world is no more."

The Greene God leans toward the earth and blows onto the trees of the forest.

"If these lands are to survive wild and untamed, the forests will need intelligence and fortitude to fight back from man's excess."

Give intelligence to the trees to hold back man and keep the forests wild and untamed: 1d100+1d20: 67 [1d100=52] [1d20=15]
God Mana: 50 - 20 (Changes to existing life) = 30

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jul 12, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Janus, Lord of Fate and Prophecy

Godmana 50-> 45 (found religious order)

Found religious order centred on prophecy: 44

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Athruithe Beaga god of Mutation

Let life be unbound from this placid order, unshackle the teeming seas and forests from godly-made armatures and stodgy uniformity. For I shall unleash invisible processes and small changes to make all that lives and breathes undergo evolutionary processes regardless of their makers desires.

godmana: 50-10=40 current

1d100+1d20=23

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
It seems like I am too late for the first round, but can I join for round 2?

Name: Oriax

Aspect: Earth

Icon:

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 12, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rager saw the works of the others, expending all their energy breathing life into the world.

Hmm, well since they already have all these lovely creatures wandering around already might as well get them ready for the greatest party this world has ever seen!

Found the Cult of Ragers - A religion dedicated to the preparation for The Grand Celebration

Found a religion: 1d100 62

Hopefully something would hear his call.

Now with that out of the way it was time to focus on the place, there needed to be a Cathedral of parties where the Grand Celebration would take place. Something sick, with lots of flashing lights and a stage. Somewhere central that everyone could get to.

Erect the Cathedral of Celebration near the center of the world

Erect the Cathedral of Celebration: 1d100 89

Nice, this would do for now, he needed to plan.

Remaining Godmana - 40

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

TravelLog posted:

It seems like I am too late for the first round, but can I join for round 2?

Yep, sure

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
f

Ralepozozaxe fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jul 12, 2020

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Dagmal, god of Justice

The creation of life awakens a new understanding in Dagmal. He gains a better understanding of Fertility

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Added the pantheon to the second post to better keep track of the gods and their aspects

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Athruithe Beaga god of Mutation

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Look at my children, are they not perfect, are they not beautiful?

Here I see a likely agent, whose propensity for chaos and change is hidden beneath its placid and indolent behavior. Inside I see vast and lifeless expanses, made for the storage and digestion of so very many things. Insects, lizards, birds, rodents, snakes, fish, milk, pieces of string, dishes made from grains, vegetables and dairy products which do not yet exist in this reality. These guts are to be the grand trade hub for earthly flesh, a place through which great many things pass. Therefore I call upon the minutest of creatures evolve as bacteria and viruses in the stomachs and droppings of these new felines.

Godmana: 50-10-10=30 current

1d100+1d20=74

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Munay watched as the lifeforms sprang forth and populated the world, they sensed an inkling on their essence in them already, the essence of Desire that pushed them to live and feed, sing and dance, hate and fight, and that Desire had a spark of life of their own, so Munay shape it in every living thing and breath on them, and thus, the Changelings were created! These mercurial beings feed on the desire of the sentinent creatures of the land and seek to strike bargains with them, promising to fulfill their desires. The bargains can be from the mundane like a object or a house, to the personal like their first child or even the esoteric like years of life, a face, memories or even their very soul. The Changeling uses these resources to increase in power and thus, fulfill more complex and elaborate desires. The appareance of the Changeling is different, they can look like a very atractive person, a powerful being or a humble beggar, depending on the situation and what the changeling things will make sealing a deal easier.

https://orokos.com/roll/824578 1d100+1d20 = 102

Godmana left: 30

Ans since I can add another aspect, I'll add the aspect of Dreams: The Changeling are born and come to this land from another plane, made of the stuff of dreams, memories, wishes and fears. It has many names among the mortals like The Otherworld, The Dreaming, and The Faelands And I let whoever wants to get in the details with this be more specific, lets just say the Changelings come from the dreams, and nightmares, of mortals

Pacho fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jul 12, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Keep tally of your godmana, you have 30 now

Also, you get to pick another Aspect related to your (very successful) action!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Living things make sounds from the cries of their birth to the sighs of their demise. The Sect of the Bellmakers are an Order that seek to manifest this by creating a bell for every sound that is. By knowing all sound, one knows all things.

https://orokos.com/roll/824616

18 -_-

Godmana: 45

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Kharnibolg, god of Rage
Godmana: 50 -> 45 -> 40 -> 35 -> 30

Insolence! Foolish mortals, they would pay for rousing me from my eons' slumber with their sheepish prayers and fears. Now my stomach hungers, and their blood and bones shall fill my void!

They will feel a fiery rage within their hearts that drives them to rebel against the injustices of a cruel and uncaring world!

They will become powerful among their kind - respected and feared! Their Rage must be feared, for it is a just reaction to an unjust existence!

Teach a group to harness rage for war, create a clan of ritual berserkers, bless their leader with blood trances, and have them violently expand into new territory to settle: 4#1d100+1d20 112 81 38 77

For rolling a natural 98, Kharnibolg expands his being to assume the aspect of War as part of his domain.

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.

Wee-Aah-Pt, God of Gravity

As Wee-Aah-Pt comes to awareness, it notices that already the creations of the other gods are bound to the world, and that the matter of the world itself holds together. It identifies gravity as the force that has made it so, and swiftly takes control of it. Great destruction could be wrought with such a power, but Wee-Aah-Pt instead grants a boon to the peoples of the world:

All sapient life so far created shall have the innate ability to create localized anti-gravity fields around their bodies, granting them the ability to hover at will.

Changes to existing life: -20 Godmana. 30 remaining.

Grant hover powers to sapient life: 1d100+1d20 52

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

Geddon Zum, Goddess of Flourishing
50 > 40

Geddon Zum saw the works of the gods and pondered. Each god would come forward and stamp their will into the world. And that was fine. But something was lacking...

Geddon Zum stepped down from the heavens. She would walk the world to discover what the mortals needed to flourish.

Living god: 50 > 40
Walk the earth and learn what mortals need: 1d100+1d20 15

It went... poorly.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Nevermind, I'm not feeling this right now

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If I can join next round:

Mar Rabbuta
Domain: Rebirth

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Faber, god of Artifice
Godmana: 50 -> 20

All wheels have their spoke.

And the spoke of this reality is the Will of gods.

Let then the Will of Faber tower over all.

An artifact of divine brass and clinking clockwork, at the center of the lake at the center of everything.

Taller than any mountain, to inspire awe at the might that is Faber over all the lands.

Construct the Great Brass Fulcrum at the center of everything: 1d100+1d20 18

50 Godmana -> 20 Godmana

That's a nat 1 on the 1d100 in case anyone is interested in knowing that :v:

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Tse-Goa god of Opening
Godmana: 50 -> 10

All things are unto themselves one might think. But what if, one could expose their innermost workings to anyone else at will? Would that not lead to a true unity of minds and purposes?

Firstly, leave a mark upon the world: Create giant mountain chains at the edges of the world, in the image of the god himself. On the holiest of mountains, add a peak, to signify the unknown covenant.

That would be 30 godmana https://orokos.com/roll/824670

Secondly, manifest himself. The manifestation of this god is unusually limber and capable of carrying incredible volumes of material within it's body, retrievable at-will. The goal is to wander the land, teaching all forms of life how to be more open.

That would be 10 godmana https://orokos.com/roll/824671

For now he will rest, for there will be more work to be done.

Regallion fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jul 12, 2020

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Um, god of Forgetfulness

What? Hmm? Where am I?

The raw energy of my confusion attempts a curse on the settlements of the new people. Whosoever leaves these places, shall forget their way back. [-15]

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Azza Bamboo posted:

What? Hmm? Where am I?

The raw energy of my confusion attempts a curse on the settlements of the new people. Whosoever leaves these places, shall forget their way back. [-15]

Lay a curse of Forgetfulness on new settlements: 30

Not very successful, unfortunately, but probably enough not to backfire

hashashash fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jul 12, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Vinny Possum posted:

Mar Rabbuta
Domain: Rebirth

Yep, added to the list

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Greene, God of the Wilderness

The Greene God looked at its siblings' successes and felt envy. While the others had achieved wild successes in creating new life, new traditions, and new celestial bodies, its own efforts been... mediocre. No great celebrations had been called in its name. Not even the forests saw the Greene God as their parent.

Greene slammed its fists against the earth and spoke in the voice of cracking trees and rustling leaves. "I shall create a new theology, one that plants new life and brings annihilation to those who would seek to do it harm, one that seeks to bring glory to the free creatures of the wilderness and ruin to those who seek to tame them. My followers will tear down every castle that blights the earth."

Greene raised itself to its full height. Its many branches swayed in the wind.

"Only those who follow my religion and its ways shall be able to walk the world freely. No others shall be protected from my wrath."

Create a nature religion: 1d100+1d20: 48
God Mana: 30-5=25

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 12, 2020

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Let there be light!

And so Luxor attempted to fill the sky with energy and light, to create the day and night, the sun and moon, that the day may be bright and strong and the night be cool and glowing.

20 Godmana Left

https://orokos.com/roll/824690: 1d100+1d20 114

If I get a new aspect: ENERGY

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Eispas, Prince of the Stars

The Prince looks down on the world being set into motion by his divine kin and sees that it is good- if a bit chaotic, and his subjects in the night sky are no exception. To assist the new men down below and to establish the Law of the stars, the Prince sets the Firmament into place, organizing the stars into constellations and setting the great North Star, his Eye, into place, where it shall never move. [25 Godmana]

Set the Firmament: 1d100+1d20 39

To help men know what they are seeing, Eispas also whispers in the ears of those who most fervently observe the re-ordering of the Firmament, telling them his intentions, and founding the Order of Astromancers. [5 Godmana]

Establish Astromancer Order: 1d100+1d20 92

20 Godmana left

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Khurol, God of Life.

Khurol touched the world, and granted it his power. Life, and life in abundance, with the will to appreciate it. Every plant and creature, every rock and pebble, every cloud, every breath, every concept.

Everything is now alive and sapient. Everything.: 1d100+1d20 76

20 Godmana left.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Mar Lorenth, god of Alcohol =[20GM]

Well that could have gone better. Mor might not have been perfectly successful in creating his well of wine, but that wouldn't stop him. He would make sure that all knew that drink was available, for any that wanted it. And so, he would have his message passed by those on the world. He would empower those that demonstrated their ability to follow him. First, he created the sect Keepers of the Drink an organization that would work towards ensuring that others were able to partake in Mar Lorenth's gifts.
The message might have been lost in translation. (Roll = 31) (5GM)

But Mar Lorenth also ensured that those who would follow his sect would be welcomed everywhere, by granting his followers the ability to turn water into hard Liquor
This power seemed to manifest better than anything else Mar Lorenth had done. (Roll = 76) (5GM)

GM = 10

crimea
Nov 16, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Golgoth manifests his will upon this world! Let the bottomless oceans be populated by Great Leviathans!

20 mana remaining.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rager, seeing the works of the other gods wished to protect his creation.

After thinking he decided to Weave a spell of protection around the Cathedral Anyone without chill party vibes or anyone with violent intent would be physically incapable of entering the Cathedral and the surrounding courtyard.

Erect a chill party vibe barrier: 1d100+1d20 100

He felt confident in his workings and satisfied.

Remaining Godmana - 25

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal, god of Justice and Fertility

Dagmal saw the communities forming in the world and knew that they needed organization. So he gave the Ant Men a command....to Establish laws for the good of all and punish those who broke them

He also established an Order of Judges, to wander between Ant Men communities and settled areas to resolve disputes and disagreements.

Godmana 10/50

edited to specify the location and people.

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Heads up since a few people haven't realised this - your Action has to be aimed at a specific place, people, or thing on the map, try and stick to it.