Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Let's go inconvenience the Wizard of Oz!

I have a crippling addiction to marijuana, and I hear the Wizard of Oz can give me something to help me with my personal problems, so I was going to go and bother him and make him fix me.

Does anyone else wanna come along, and if so- what do you want the Wizard to help you with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I'll join you! there's nothing I enjoy more than inconveniencing wizards.

I am endlessly beset by biting and stinging insects, especially mosquitoes. I would like some sort of truce with mosquitokind such that they do not bite me or buzz in my ears, and I will not ruthlessly swat them when I can. this seems reasonable and fair. failing that, I would like all mosquitoes to be destroyed, forever.

ty nesamdoom!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I've had an erection for over 4 hours and I don't know who else to call, so

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Quaint Quail Quilt

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
If you really want to inconvenience him let's OSHA inspect his castle for safety compliance, the yellow brick road seems safe, but I wonder what he's hiding, does he have a wizarding licence?

Perhaps this virgin "wizard" would have some faster ram for my rig.

old friend

wanna get the wizard to make that rear end clap

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

I'll join you! there's nothing I enjoy more than inconveniencing wizards.

I am endlessly beset by biting and stinging insects, especially mosquitoes. I would like some sort of truce with mosquitokind such that they do not bite me or buzz in my ears, and I will not ruthlessly swat them when I can. this seems reasonable and fair. failing that, I would like all mosquitoes to be destroyed, forever.

♪♫I think it would be neat
To have on hand some deet
For those bugs around your head
I'm not judgin' i'm just sayin'
Maybe the wizard has some spray and
We can make those skeeters dead!♪♫

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I've had an erection for over 4 hours and I don't know who else to call, so

♪♫Well I think that it'd be kinky,
If my dick were like a Slinky,
I could swing it around my head!
I can see by your inflection
That you've been stuck with that erection
And want a limp one instead!♪♫

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

If you really want to inconvenience him let's OSHA inspect his castle for safety compliance, the yellow brick road seems safe, but I wonder what he's hiding, does he have a wizarding licence?

Perhaps this virgin "wizard" would have some faster ram for my rig.

♪♫This won't be a vacation,
Looking around for violations,
To building and safety codes!
You'd better have a license
If you use magic for violence
Because that poo poo has gotten old!♪♫

old friend posted:

wanna get the wizard to make that rear end clap

♪♫We'd better get to work then
To see the wizard twerkin'
And make them buttocks clap
Is his rear large and meaty
Can it slap it to the beat
Or is it just bees in a trap?♪♫

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hey, look! Up ahead is a magic forest- let's go check it out!

old friend

sorry my insurance only covers me for travel on yellow brick roads

Manifisto

♪♫ it's a musical! :toot:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hey, look! Up ahead is a magic forest- let's go check it out!

hmm, if it's magic, it might be something other than a forest. I cast "detect forest," using up 1000gp of material components in the process

ty nesamdoom!

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Is there any fruit on those trees? I would go for some fruit. Or at least some dried banana chips.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

♪♫ it's a musical! :toot:

hmm, if it's magic, it might be something other than a forest. I cast "detect forest," using up 1000gp of material components in the process

Manifisto reaches into his pocket and begins furiously lobbing gold pieces and valuable looking objects at the forest, screaming "WHAT ARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU!"

It's still a forest, but all the glowing red eyes staring back at you now convince you that it's haunted.

Ice Phisherman posted:

Is there any fruit on those trees? I would go for some fruit. Or at least some dried banana chips.

A lone tree shambles out of the forest toward you, walking slowly as if in pain. "Help! Help me! I am overburdened with fruit!"

A fruit-laden apple tree stand before you, the expression on its face pained and troubled.

Manifisto

Manifisto reaches into his pocket and begins furiously lobbing gold pieces and valuable looking objects at the forest, screaming "WHAT ARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU!"

It's still a forest, but all the glowing red eyes staring back at you now convince you that it's haunted.

always a good policy to tip a haunted forest

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

always a good policy to tip a haunted forest

Absolutely!

You can put down somewhere on your character sheet that you have 25 charisma with regards to this forest.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

A lone tree shambles out of the forest toward you, walking slowly as if in pain. "Help! Help me! I am overburdened with fruit!"

A fruit-laden apple tree stand before you, the expression on its face pained and troubled.

"what is wrong?!" I sing with a voice of an ogre

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Mighty Moltres posted:

"what is wrong?!" I sing with a voice of an ogre

The tree suddenly stops at the newcomer and says, "Oh mighty newcomer Moltres! What is it that brings you on this OP-sanctioned and endorsed quest? I do not recall seeing you previously in the beginning of this saga!

Perhaps you could share with us what affliction it is you seek relief from so as to seek the wizard! Also, my branches are heavily laden with these apples; maybe you and your friends could pluck them off while you tell us your tale?" the tree says.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh no. I'm never ever going back to the incontinence wizard. No sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

The tree suddenly stops at the newcomer and says, "Oh mighty newcomer Moltres! What is it that brings you on this OP-sanctioned and endorsed quest? I do not recall seeing you previously in the beginning of this saga!

Perhaps you could share with us what affliction it is you seek relief from so as to seek the wizard! Also, my branches are heavily laden with these apples; maybe you and your friends could pluck them off while you tell us your tale?" the tree says.

I suffer from a sickness with a cure unknown to my people.
*Eats an apple*