Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Please note it does not have any 'bat' in it. Please keep it that way!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
are strawbs and bluebs allowed? what about cukes and 'rrots

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

super sweet best pal

Bruce Wayne looks around nervously

cda

by Hand Knit
under no circumstances bring a bat in here. Do not put a bat under the toilet seat. Do not put it anywhere.

Escape From Noise

But I really need to uh...make some guano.

Manifisto

op how can we be sure you are not a group of bats in a trenchcoat?

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Taping a bat to a rooba as I do a little pee dance.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what about my lucky baseball bat. I take it everywhere

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ohhhhhh you said BATHroom. Haha sorry about that

Escape From Noise

What if I flutter my eyelashes flirtatiously in here? Is that okay?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

THERE'S NO FLYING IN BASEBALL!

Escape From Noise

Throwing a man who is about to be married into a bathtub full of soapy water, as I look around nervously with sweat drenching my brow.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

THERE'S NO FLYING IN BASEBALL!

Bat at the bat

Manifisto

"you are kicking me out hoomin? did I do something wrong? i'm sorry . . . can I finish my 'nana?"

https://pmdvod.nationalgeographic.c...audio_eng_3.mp4

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Welcome to our POOl. The poo is extra big and we like to keep it that way!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Welcome to our POOl. The poo is extra big and we like to keep it that way!

Wait a minute... this is just a huge Baby Ruth!

super sweet best pal

Welcome to our poo. There's no l here and we mean to keep it that way as we fight against the War on Christmas.

super sweet best pal

Welcome to our droom. You may have noticed you can't be here.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't want to talk about my failed stint as an actor in...that place. just stop asking about the
"live,
love,
ugh!"
painting, please.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

cda posted:

under no circumstances bring a bat in here. Do not put a bat under the toilet seat. Do not put it anywhere.

How do we feel about rich mahogany clubs?

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Throwing a man who is about to be married into a bathtub full of soapy water, as I look around nervously with sweat drenching my brow.

Hmm no ring?

ty manifisto

google THIS

Meet our assin-for-hire. Notice that he has only one rear end. This is typical human anatomy.

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Meet our assin-for-hire. Notice that he has only one rear end. This is typical human anatomy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

Welcome to our yard. Please note it does not have any 'grave' in it. Don't bring a bat to our Hroom if you want to keep it that way.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

wearing a lampshade

da mothafuckin hroom

Manifisto

"hroom hroom, and welcome," said treebeard. "we have just one rule here in fangorn: no fuckin' bats."

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
mus

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Welcome to our yard. Please note it does not have any 'grave' in it. Don't bring a bat to our Hroom if you want to keep it that way.

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
welcome to our Ration Camp, we know you did not not Consent to be here. also, we're not going to feed you.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
so really, welcome to Camp.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cda posted:

welcome to our Ration Camp, we know you did not not Consent to be here. also, we're not going to feed you.

:stare:

cda

by Hand Knit
welcome to our dickfor

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
notice theres no T in it. we don't want any tea in our dickfort

----------------

alnilam

cda posted:

notice theres no T in it. we don't want any tea in our dickfort

That's why we threw it all into the *extremely affectative boston accent* harbor

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Boom! Boom! Boom!
A bat is in my hroom

super sweet best pal

Renaming all my Aquabats mp3s to Aqua songs. Hroom customs agents won't suspect a thing.

alnilam

super sweet best pal posted:

Renaming all my Aquabats mp3s to Aqua songs. Hroom customs agents won't suspect a thing.

I'm going to need to inspect the id3 tags on these *super sweet best pal begins sweating*

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
well spend the night together

together in my hroom

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord