Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

JOHN SKELETON posted:

Covid ain't really a thing anymore where I'm at

what kind of bandwidth do you get on the international space station?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Slippery posted:

That doesn't sound hygenic, pending your specific use case for potato penis

You can cook it and eat it, throw it at your enemies across the street, and other novelty gags!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

don't tell that rear end in a top hat cool jock, but i stole Hmailton and I'm watching it right now :v:

also gently caress movie theatres and movies.... maybe don't pay the lead millions of dollars for 6 months of work. gently caress the entire industry from the top to the bottom

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 4, 2020

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos
Restaurants yes IF the tables are appropriately distanced apart. The rest hell no, not anytime soon at least.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

there's no way in gently caress I'm going anywhere other than where I absolutely have to until there's a vaccine that works.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Wendigee posted:

don't tell that rear end in a top hat cool jock, but i stole Hmailton and I'm watching it right now :v:

also gently caress movie theatres and movies.... maybe don't pay the lead millions of dollars for 6 months of work. gently caress the entire industry from the top to the bottom

i work in that industry, so, gently caress you back buddy. watch the credits on that movie you just proudly stole and put some names to why you're an idiot <3

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

zer0spunk posted:

i work in that industry, so, gently caress you back buddy. watch the credits on that movie you just proudly stole and put some names to why you're an idiot <3

listing the actors as 'the top' is a pretty good window into the dumb dumb's brain and how he thinks the movie industry works imho

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the last movie I saw in the theater was beetlejuice during a classic movie weekend showing.

I'm totally fine with that being the last movie I ever see in a theater because anything after will probably be a disappointment

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Rutibex posted:

what kind of bandwidth do you get on the international space station?

Eurozone mother fucker

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I've basically have made zero adjustments to my lifestyle except stocking up on toilet paper, mostly because I'm a shut-in who rarely goes out and would rather pass the time playing videogames instead. also, gently caress eating out at restaurants and going to see movies at a theater, poo poo's too expensive.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

wafflemoose posted:

I've basically have made zero adjustments to my lifestyle except stocking up on toilet paper, mostly because I'm a shut-in who rarely goes out and would rather pass the time playing videogames instead. also, gently caress eating out at restaurants and going to see movies at a theater, poo poo's too expensive.

So we're supposed to believe that you made all those waffles in your avatar yourself???

;)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah i think that survey is real accurate there buddy, the majority of people really want society to shut down and most businesses want to take a 80-90% revenue hit. We also want all the polling places shut down so people can’t vote as well as our government being able to both make terroristic threats toward society and push authoritative laws on us with no rebuttal or discussion. Hell we don’t even need to vote anymore we have pie charts that tell us what to do, it’s just common sense that people should operate under constant fear of death and there’s really some smart people in charge out there who “know what everyone thinks”.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Until some form of vaccine or other treatment is readily available for the populace, I'll stay isolated. Not that I was watching many movies, anyway...

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes, love 2 die brutally while my lungs get turned into philly cheesesteak

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm never going inside a non-essential public building in the US until there's a reliable vaccine. Do I miss going out on date nights with my partner? For sure. Do I want to endanger myself and others around me? Heck no.

I barely ever go to the movie theater anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I never left my home and don't ever intend to again, OP.

Long after my un-noticed death bury me in a paupers grave with a small plaque without my name and only the words "I'M GLAD OF IT" etched on it for all time.