Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

welp, I’m probably going to hammer NGO.

I have a bad feeling in my gut that taste, NGO and Tokes are all town (not really based on them but the thread mood generally).

How about Spoonsy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Beep boop who’s here?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

People who don’t respond to that are scum fyi

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Beep boop who’s here?

oh shii

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

nah just a busy morning at work today.

so what's going on in here?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

47 minutes and an even stevens vote. reading.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm around, working on some dinner

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

on or in?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Sandwolf posted:

Beep boop who’s here?

I'm around and watching.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
I’m here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

DGK2000 posted:

I have a wild theory that you're scum, jen was scum with you, and you supplied Spoonsy with the information on D1 so you could gambit. Which would make you look town and him look town so you could coast to victory.

is this really that wild of a theory? didn't someone already raise the idea of someone leaking info to spoonsy this back then and that one of the masons were scum with spoonsy?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Yeah still here. Weird the two people on the block aren't.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

is this really that wild of a theory? didn't someone already raise the idea of someone leaking info to spoonsy this back then and that one of the masons were scum with spoonsy?

Yes that was mentioned many times I think

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Everyone I'm sorry I've been out of pocket and away from the game.

I see I am vote leader.

I'm a 1 shot bulletproof bodyguard

N1 I guarded merk

N2 I guarded spoonsy

AMA

hmmmm

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Nope. I guarded spoonsy.

so no one has admitted to submitting names..... this bothers a bit.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

hambeet posted:

I feel much stronger about it with how they've played, and it was sort of wild when it was first brought up.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

DGK2000 posted:

It might explain Jens death.

PGO is not body guard, and a pgo normally knows they killed someone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

like maybe it's just me but i find it odd to just drop that suggestion in there.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

to be fair i also though spoonsy asking if they were a PGO was odd too. hmmmmmm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

like maybe it's just me but i find it odd to just drop that suggestion in there.

Ahh I glossed over that originally. I feel like that's a pretty rare type of bodyguard, no?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'm running out of time to catch up properly but:

is really great.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Where the heck are both of them?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

merk posted:

Argh this feels genuine.

idk how 14 words feels genuine.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

omg 14 words!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I'm willing to switch to Tokes to prevent a no lunch but still think NGO is better!! 10 minutes left

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I'm willing to switch to Tokes to prevent a no lunch but still think NGO is better!! 10 minutes left

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote token female

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah okay same.

I've got two page to go but it's not going to change anything for today i fear

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Just a quick programming note, this post is allowed but I think it sets a dangerous precedent. In the future I'd request players not post screenshots like this as it could be problematic in certain contexts.

Okay that's all I love you! Have a good game, posting levels seem fine to me but I'll double check counts at the end of the day.

my fault boss

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

on that self preservation vote i note tokes didn't vote at all.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##vote Tokes don't think NGO is happening

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What do we need me to do

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I say let's kill her because she might be scum and I'm not

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Token Female (7): DGK2000, DGK2000, DGK2000, merk, Sub Rosa, Sandwolf, Spoonsy, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Deadbeat Dad
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (4): Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, merk, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, t a s t e, Sandwolf, merk, merk, merk, Sandwolf, Deadbeat Dad, SolusLunes, Amnistar, t a s t e, Deadbeat Dad
DGK2000 (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Sub Rosa (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Spoonsy (0): Sandwolf, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf, Deadbeat Dad
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, Sub Rosa, Amnistar, Spoonsy, DGK2000, DGK2000, DGK2000, Sub Rosa, Amnistar, Spoonsy
Deadbeat Dad (0): merk, merk
hambeet (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (2): t a s t e, Token Female

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 13th, 2020 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok. Tokes hammered

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
alright that's hammer no talky while i typey

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote token just in case

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
News of the chaos within the Night Witches, regarded previously by those aware of their order and function as unimpeachable protectors, spreads beyond the Aviary, and the Magistocractic Abjuration Council becomes heavily involved. With the death of Matron Robin, there's no strong enough presence to assert their authority, as they exist within a quasi-legal limbo in this new government. The Magistocrats are scared, and scared people make dumb decisions. They need answers, and even more, they need a scapegoat.

As far as the Nainian government is concerned, this rumored 'secret society' is nothing more than treason in fancy dress. To relieve some of the pressure on the organization as a whole, the senior Night Witches known as 'The Rattle' make the difficult decision to turn Sandpiper over to the Abjurers for further questioning. While plenty of birds had their suspicion, it's nonetheless shocking when birds return home to the roost to find Sandpiper's desk cleaned out. No one saw them take her away.

No one ever sees her again at all.

Token Female, Sandpiper, Night Witch Vanilla disappeared day three!

As some of the more ghoulish Night Witches go to reclaim Sandpiper's office furniture to their own ends, they notice a familiar symbol etched into the underside of her desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Another week passes, and for once it ends without incident. Whatever grand schemes are playing out behind the scenes, they remain hidden for now. The Magistrocratic Council expresses optimism that the current crisis has passed, and it will be business as usual moving forward. Reports get filed, international incidents are avoided, and the world continues to turn.

For now, anyway.

No one died night three!

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (12): Amnistar, Deadbeat Dad, DGK2000, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, merk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Sandwolf, SolusLunes, Spoonsy, Sub Rosa, t a s t e

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 17th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.