Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I mean it's been 10 years, apart from the relapse in 2016 where I got a dreadnought from eBay. Please just give me good reasons either way.
Help, am really tempted, oh god I am going to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
play Yo! Noid™ instead op. it has aged much better than Warhammer

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Build Your Own Battlebuddies

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

RickRogers

Maybe if I huff a little of the (official games workshop) plastic glue then I can get by.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Are you a wealthy person with lots of disposable income? How are your tiny painting skills? These are the two most important questions.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Might I suggest the riveting game play of "Plumbers don't wear Ties"

Just get out your Panasonic 3DO and you will be well upon your way to finding out just what makes this profession so...exciting! Plumbers have it all, and soon you will too!

Slumpy
op i also have JUST started talking about getting into 40k. do you wanna play table top simulator 40k

slumpy

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
Have you tried heroin

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I personally prefer Magic: The Gathering, but hey to each their own yeah?

RickRogers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Are you a wealthy person with lots of disposable income? How are your tiny painting skills? These are the two most important questions.

I am a gardener with 3 kids. I can definitely hold a brush and lick it to a point.

Slumpy posted:

op i also have JUST started talking about getting into 40k. do you wanna play table top simulator 40k

Does it let me buy kit after kit and then assemble half, then paint half of those and then the rest get put in a big "to do" pile until I sell them in eBay about 13 years later? Does it let me rent a dingy, social club back-room on a Friday night with a bunch of other losers and then we all discover that the treasurer has embezzled our money and we owe the club like 6 months, whilst he has disappeared to some other county?

If not then, yeah probably.

gently caress heroin, I like to live dangerously.

frump truck

hello... again!

Give Peacehammer A Chancehammer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

Might I suggest the riveting game play of "Plumbers don't wear Ties"

Just get out your Panasonic 3DO and you will be well upon your way to finding out just what makes this profession so...exciting! Plumbers have it all, and soon you will too!

wait wtf? this is a real thing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbers_Don%27t_Wear_Ties

:stare:

Evil Bob

I heard there is a PC version luvcow so I think you ought to get right on it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

I heard there is a PC version luvcow so I think you ought to get right on it.

i'm trying to get a copy, will report back

RickRogers

Luvcow posted:

i'm trying to get a copy, will report back

Please hurry Luvcow, I'm slipping. I need to clip some grey plastic out of a frame.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
not fully, but you should play kill team because it is cool and good.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

No

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

nut

i don't know how to play but i painted my figurines to all look like steve harvey and the other hunky hunks of the steve harvey morning show "50 and fly" men's health promotional campaign

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Came to post this

wearing a lampshade

just read the warhammer thread in cccc and be satiated

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i don't know how to play but i painted my figurines to all look like steve harvey and the other hunky hunks of the steve harvey morning show "50 and fly" men's health promotional campaign

Areola Grande

nut posted:

the Steve Harvey advent was appreciated but I think it made most United States folks like me v nervous

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Choas dwarves have cool beards and beer

RickRogers

Was thinking of maybe an all female space marine army, complete with a detailed lore companion that I could read to my opponent before every game.

super sweet best pal

I've been doing Infinity miniatures instead. Mostly because I feel their power armor designs are better suited for the kind of generic sci-fi roleplay I was planning on getting into before quarantine happened and ruined my plans.

prepuce repurposed posted:

play Yo! Noid™ instead op. it has aged much better than Warhammer

Even after the incident?

Stooge

Might as well say "should I take up cocaine again"

plastic crack

Areola Grande

super sweet best pal posted:

Even after the incident?

time has passed and wounds have healed. It's time for Domino's to bring back the noid in a BIG way or else sell him off the the highest bidder. imagine how pissed off he must be by now

I bet he's in a Micky Rourke downward spiral rn :ohdear:

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

Stooge posted:

Might as well say "should I take up cocaine again"

plastic crack

I wasn't making an analogy. i just think it's a better use of money

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

RYYSZLA

awkwerd paws posted:

I wasn't making an analogy. i just think it's a better use of money

You unironically get far more out of $x worth grams of coke than you do $x worth grams of GW miniatures

RickRogers

prepuce repurposed posted:

time has passed and wounds have healed. It's time for Domino's to bring back the noid in a BIG way or else sell him off the the highest bidder. imagine how pissed off he must be by now

I bet he's in a Micky Rourke downward spiral rn :ohdear:

Oh poo poo, I Wiki'd it, and that was some 'incident'.
I wonder if the dude also wore red spandex a lot.

Evil Bob

Dearest RickRogers (OP),
We regret to inform you that your request to play space war with your dolls has been rejected. You may now spend your money on various snacks and fizzy beverages. If you are caught playing space war with man dolls an eradication team will be dispatched post haste to dispose of you.

Sincerely,
The Warhammer Space Man Opera Guild

Areola Grande

RickRogers posted:

Oh poo poo, I Wiki'd it, and that was some 'incident'.
I wonder if the dude also wore red spandex a lot.

we can only hope at this point

RickRogers

quote:

"Noid spent time in a mental institution, but committed suicide in 1995"

:sadwave:

old friend

get an adult hobby instead OP like drudgery or maybe toiling.

RickRogers

old friend posted:

get an adult hobby instead OP like drudgery or maybe toiling.

If anyone still loving cares I ordered the new edition box set and am currently working out my painting schemes and which paints to buy and if the GW clippers are worth the money and kill me and what brushes I might need, and when is the actual codex being released and help me god, and what's up with those new fangled technical paints?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

RickRogers posted:

If anyone still loving cares I ordered the new edition box set and am currently working out my painting schemes and which paints to buy and if the GW clippers are worth the money and kill me and what brushes I might need, and when is the actual codex being released and help me god, and what's up with those new fangled technical paints?

Ah, so you chose drudgery. Wise choice

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

old friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU