Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
I can't figure the angle with this one, help me out.

Today I had 2 separate deliveries from Best Buy. The exact same handheld Dyson vacuum cleaner. One was Fed-Ex, one was mail. 2 different order numbers on the stickers. I called BB and they told me the first name of each order person, different people and not with a CC # I have. I did not recognize the names. They are going to send me shipping labels and I am going to send them back.

The only angle I can think of is that someone steals a CC #, ships to a address that is not connected with them at all, porch pirates the boxes and resells for 50%. The weird part about that theory though is we aren't a porch pirate friendly house, you would have to park on the street, walk down a long hill, grab the packages and carry them back up the hill.

Any theories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

So my mother in law was saying someone contacted her through her business number, saying they had been withdrawing money from their bank account and they wanted it back. According to them, their bank gave them her company name and number. Which sounds absurd to me. And then a little later someone else called with the exact same story. A bunch of other red flags such as asking to be contacted back on different numbers to the one they called on, and to speak to a different person than was calling etc.

Anyone know anything about this? She didn’t pick up on it being a possible scam, but promptly told them where to go regardless.

It’s possible the people calling are victims of a scam themselves, and are being misled into calling her. These things always go deep!
Reach out to the banks.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Today I had 2 separate deliveries from Best Buy. The exact same handheld Dyson vacuum cleaner. One was Fed-Ex, one was mail. 2 different order numbers on the stickers. I called BB and they told me the first name of each order person, different people and not with a CC # I have. I did not recognize the names. They are going to send me shipping labels and I am going to send them back.

The only angle I can think of is that someone steals a CC #, ships to a address that is not connected with them at all, porch pirates the boxes and resells for 50%. The weird part about that theory though is we aren't a porch pirate friendly house, you would have to park on the street, walk down a long hill, grab the packages and carry them back up the hill.

Any theories?

Maybe just some kind of account error/glitch?

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Any theories?

One possibility, they were observing/testing if the cards worked and then if you'd kept them then they'd have implicated you to cover their tracks.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
I guess, I dunno. We'll see if anything comes out of it. Thanks for the thoughts guys :).

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I have one. Maybe some of you have run into it. It's new to me.

Companies that offer no way whatsoever to cash in on a warranty!

I bought a Kenmore refrigerator from Sears less than a year ago that had a defective part. This was Saturday. No one at Sears answers their phones. On hold/transferred for 2+ hours. Scheduled a repair appt online. Earliest was Thursday, so 5 days with no refirgeration or freezer. Also, I work Thursdays and they only offered windows, not times.

Replaced the part myself ($150 or the part) and have spent 3.5 hours seeking reimbursement under the warranty. Again, no one answers the phone. I'm going to call the number and leave the phone running all night just to prove it. the few times someone DID answer, they transfer me back and forth to the previous department(s). The Sears credit card company put me on hold then bounced me back to the main menu which said "press 2 for english" and when I did started speaking spanish.

So I called and said I wanted to make a payment. got right through, oddly. Explained my situation again and got a NEW # that I KNEW wouldn't work and it was an automated sales survey.

I started by visiting the store I bought it from and was told I had to call a certain # since they were "just a store". You know. A store called Sears. The store I bought the product from. All I wanted was the price of the part credited to my store card. Unreal what these people get away with and how willing people want to cede power to corporations.

Seriously, google Sears Customer Service, call that number and see how long you wait. Their lovely hold music is embedded in my brain.

This is why people go on rampages.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Sears is all but down the drain at this point, I wouldn't consider a sears warranty to be worth the paper it's printed on at this point.

They were pulling this years ago. When I ordered a washer from them about five years ago, they sent me three broken washers in a row (the third one was dented to the point of being deformed, I doubt it worked but I didn't even try). I called their call center to tell them to just refund me, and they gave me everything except for a "restocking fee".

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

I have one. Maybe some of you have run into it. It's new to me.

Companies that offer no way whatsoever to cash in on a warranty!

Seriously, google Sears Customer Service, call that number and see how long you wait. Their lovely hold music is embedded in my brain.
Man, just skip the hold and file an FTC complaint directly

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

Let them come to you after the feds knock.

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

BiggerBoat posted:

I bought a Kenmore refrigerator from Sears less than a year ago

Well, there's your first problem. Sears is dead and has been for a couple years now.

For content: I've been getting scam calls from a robo-caller claiming to be "the legal department from Service Canada". It's a B.C. number, which basically just means it's almost definitely a scam or a telemarketer (I haven't gotten around to changing my number to a local one), but it's probably a spoofed number.

It'd be funny if it weren't so obnoxious. Saying you're calling from Service Canada is like saying you're calling from the DMV of the United States.

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

Want Sears killed and stripped for parts by Steve Mnuchin? He's basically the one you want to blame for it having that level of service now.

For content my fiancee got a fun one a few months ago. We live in the UK and she moved here on an Italian passport a couple of years ago. She got a call from 'Her Majesty's Customs and Revenue' with an Indian woman telling her that as a European living in the UK she had to pay an entry charge. If she didn't pay the £1,000 over the phone right now she would be liable for arrest and deportation. The woman then started saying very strongly, almost to the point of yelling that this was a very serious case of tax evasion if this wasn't paid and that my fiancee was in the country illegally if she didn't pay this fee.

Now first off EU citizens (for this year) have an absolute right to live and work in any European country, they can levy that kind of bullshit charge. Secondly I've dealt with HMRC both for personal tax issues and on behalf of a business and actual tax agents are people doing their job who have a measure of sympathy. They definitely don't take payments over the phone and I've never had one get threatening.

Luckily I was at home and could tell her just to hang up but looking it up afterwards, it's apparently pretty commonly run on foreign residents.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Well, this escalated quickly!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

tinytort posted:

Well, there's your first problem. Sears is dead and has been for a couple years now.

For content: I've been getting scam calls from a robo-caller claiming to be "the legal department from Service Canada". It's a B.C. number, which basically just means it's almost definitely a scam or a telemarketer (I haven't gotten around to changing my number to a local one), but it's probably a spoofed number.

It'd be funny if it weren't so obnoxious. Saying you're calling from Service Canada is like saying you're calling from the DMV of the United States.

Don't change your number, you have a perfect setup for IDing spoofs right now

RE: Sears the entire Ed Lampert era has been a nonstop downward spiral by design but they had already signed their own death warrant by abandoning the catalog biz in '93 just a few years before it would've left them positioned to be Amazon but with a 150-year head start. I'm amazed that is still slept on as the great coulda-been business story of the century.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jul 14, 2020

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

It would have required them actually giving a poo poo about it instead of just consigning it to being an aspect of the catalogue department that almost certainly wouldn't understands it or care about it, and would likely underfund or gut it once the dot com bust happened. It's hard to understate just how much businesses didn't care a single bit, justifiably, about the internet until it caught critical mass around 2010-ish. Without the benefit of foresight, it would have been an unrealistically forward thinking action that wouldn't pay off for decades.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Another huge, huge way that they shot themselves in the foot was that as Target and Best Buy were positioning themselves as big players in the consumer electronic/appliance market by having full-paid employees handle bargain sales, Sears was still paying their employees on commission, jacking up prices like crazy, and placing the pursuit of extended warranties and credit applications over customer satisfaction.

Best Buy pushed warranties and credit too, but they also guaranteed everyone's basic paycheck and put the customer first. There were legitimate wars being fought in any given Sears, employees fighting each other for sales, backstabbing, gossip, defamation, and even seriously shady poo poo like printing out a copy of someone's sale receipt, returning it to a gift card, and then re-ringing the sale with your own associate code and paying for it with the gift card, so that you'd get the commission. Rampant theft, tremendous grift (especially in the installation and repair departments), last-ditch resort promotion of complete loving idiots because all of the smart people saw the writing on the wall and fled...

It is absolutely zero surprise to me that the company flamed out the way it did, but I thank it every day for being my first job as a teenager and instilling in me an incredibly strong lesson of how -not- to run a business.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Reminds me of how back in the day Fry's Electronics paid their floor staff on commission, but swore up and down they actually didn't. It was obvious as day though because you couldn't walk two feet without an employee swooping in to ask you fifty time if you needed help with anything, and even if you insisted that no you did not they'd stalk you at a distance until they saw you pick something up off the shelf, at which point they'd run up to you and ask if you're buying it, and if so to please come to the closest sales desk with them so they can put a label on it. The label served no purpose to the customer: you could take anything up to the register without one and buy it just fine, it just put that associate's name on it so they got commission. It made shopping at Fry's absolutely insufferable.

I told this story in an old GBS thread but ~15 years ago or so I went to Fry's to buy a specific video card, went up to first sales associate I could find in the parts section and asked if they had it. He said he'd check and went back into the warehouse, but another employee was in earshot and - know there were some on the shelf - ran over to grab me one, then started putting his label on it. First guy comes back with another card from the back, sees what the other guy has done, and gets into a huge screaming fight with him about stealing his customer. After a couple minutes of this I just picked the box up off the desk and started walking towards the register, at which point first guy hastily prints out his own label and chases me to the other side of the store to beg me to let him take the other guy's label off and put his on.

So yeah sales commission is in fact a scam.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

postmodifier posted:

Another huge, huge way that they shot themselves in the foot was that as Target and Best Buy were positioning themselves as big players in the consumer electronic/appliance market by having full-paid employees handle bargain sales, Sears was still paying their employees on commission, jacking up prices like crazy, and placing the pursuit of extended warranties and credit applications over customer satisfaction.

Best Buy pushed warranties and credit too, but they also guaranteed everyone's basic paycheck and put the customer first. There were legitimate wars being fought in any given Sears, employees fighting each other for sales, backstabbing, gossip, defamation, and even seriously shady poo poo like printing out a copy of someone's sale receipt, returning it to a gift card, and then re-ringing the sale with your own associate code and paying for it with the gift card, so that you'd get the commission. Rampant theft, tremendous grift (especially in the installation and repair departments), last-ditch resort promotion of complete loving idiots because all of the smart people saw the writing on the wall and fled...

It is absolutely zero surprise to me that the company flamed out the way it did, but I thank it every day for being my first job as a teenager and instilling in me an incredibly strong lesson of how -not- to run a business.

Back before the sears near me closed, I had to wait 20 minutes to check out while a lady that didn't speak Spanish sold a credit card to an old abuelo who didn't speak English and just wanted to buy his poo poo and leave. Unfortunately he had already signed for it before I figured out what was going on but as someone who has worked in banking and specifically with the Spanish speaking community that is a really lovely thing to do.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Sears also used to be The Place for appliances and tools.

I don't think it's fair to blame ME for buying a refrigerator from a Sears Outlet but...maybe so. You may be right. My own dumb fault for not going to Lowe's or Home Depot that couldn't offer delivery for two weeks I suppose. Yes, the consumer is to blame for not doing their due diligence or reading all that bullshit on their credit card agreement.

If any of you guys went through the maze of bullshit I did even TRYING to reclaim $150 for a legit warranty coverage, I think we could all agree it's a scam. It was astonishing. One number I was given (among several) said "press two for English" and repeatedly put me in a Spanish speaking automated menu. I pressed 2 twice before wondering if maybe they meant "1" and it ALL spoke Spanish. I got transferred/hung up on probably 5-10 times.

The Sears credit card company listened to my story for a while and then transferred me to a consumer survey.

Capitalism!

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.

therobit posted:

Back before the sears near me closed, I had to wait 20 minutes to check out while a lady that didn't speak Spanish sold a credit card to an old abuelo who didn't speak English and just wanted to buy his poo poo and leave. Unfortunately he had already signed for it before I figured out what was going on but as someone who has worked in banking and specifically with the Spanish speaking community that is a really lovely thing to do.

They legitimately did not give a single iota how much you sold, if you didn't get the product protection plan or land a credit application you failed that sale.

Even up to 2005, which is the last year I worked there, when the majority of retail companies had phased out comission sales, we were still working under that model.

What's worse is that it was comission vs. draw, which meant that my hourly salary was actually like $2.13 an hour, and if I didn't sell enough in a night to cover mininum wage, I owed Sears money, because they graciously lent it to me. Come Superbowl weekend, when I sell 15 projection TVs in a row, all the money I should have made was instead put towards paying off the "debt" to them that I'd incurred during the dead weeks in the post-Christmas dropoff in sales.

Draw salary is such a loving insidious scam that some states have made it illegal, but New York is unfortunately not one of them. I work next door to a Raymour and Flanagan outlet these days, where all those salespeople work on draw, and based on conversations I've had with some of them, they all hate their lives.

The higher mininum wage gets, the more of a hole they find themselves in too, so once $15 an hour rolls out across the non-NYC portions of the state, they're gonna be well hosed.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Congratulations, you managed to make the decade+ I worked in the restaurant industry look loving amazing in comparison :catstare:. That's seriously a horrible work environment, the only question is how the stores aren't dead yet.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.

Don Gato posted:

Congratulations, you managed to make the decade+ I worked in the restaurant industry look loving amazing in comparison :catstare:. That's seriously a horrible work environment, the only question is how the stores aren't dead yet.

Oh, they are dead. As mentioned upthread, Sears pissed away all its goodwill and capital and were bought out by K-Mart, largely for access to their few brands that still had capital cachet. Sears dropped from 700+ active locations to under 200, and K-Mart went from 2100 to... 34.

The whole thing is a dumpster fire of bad decisions finally coming to a head, but the writing was on the wall decades ago.

All you have to do is look at Costco to see how retail operation -should- work, and the rest are just fly-by-night scams through amd through.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Retail's been dying for a while. I remember walking around a big local mall last summer and being shocked at how few people there were. I guess it could have also been a dead season for it, but still, made me wonder how they actually stay above water.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Sydin posted:

Reminds me of how back in the day Fry's Electronics paid their floor staff on commission, but swore up and down they actually didn't. It was obvious as day though because you couldn't walk two feet without an employee swooping in to ask you fifty time if you needed help with anything, and even if you insisted that no you did not they'd stalk you at a distance until they saw you pick something up off the shelf, at which point they'd run up to you and ask if you're buying it, and if so to please come to the closest sales desk with them so they can put a label on it. The label served no purpose to the customer: you could take anything up to the register without one and buy it just fine, it just put that associate's name on it so they got commission. It made shopping at Fry's absolutely insufferable.

I told this story in an old GBS thread but ~15 years ago or so I went to Fry's to buy a specific video card, went up to first sales associate I could find in the parts section and asked if they had it. He said he'd check and went back into the warehouse, but another employee was in earshot and - know there were some on the shelf - ran over to grab me one, then started putting his label on it. First guy comes back with another card from the back, sees what the other guy has done, and gets into a huge screaming fight with him about stealing his customer. After a couple minutes of this I just picked the box up off the desk and started walking towards the register, at which point first guy hastily prints out his own label and chases me to the other side of the store to beg me to let him take the other guy's label off and put his on.

So yeah sales commission is in fact a scam.

I remember hearing from multiple Fry's employees that their cashiers were also payed on commission, which is so ridiculous I'm still not sure I believe it despite hearing it from multiple first hand sources.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
When I worked a summer stint at JCPenney 20 years ago they paid $2 in cash for each credit app; you took it to the receptionist and she gave you $2 out of the petty cash.

I did another ~6 month extremely part-time stint there a little over 10 years ago and the bounty was up to $5 but went through your paycheck, and you had a monthly credit app goal that you could get fired for consistently missing. I was working there more or less as a personal favor to the shoe department manager since I had a lot of free time, and ignored the credit apps and never got called out on it by anyone, which made my co-workers jealous.

Eric the Mauve fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 15, 2020

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

BiggerBoat posted:

Sears also used to be The Place for appliances and tools.

I don't think it's fair to blame ME for buying a refrigerator from a Sears Outlet but...maybe so. You may be right. My own dumb fault for not going to Lowe's or Home Depot that couldn't offer delivery for two weeks I suppose. Yes, the consumer is to blame for not doing their due diligence or reading all that bullshit on their credit card agreement.

If any of you guys went through the maze of bullshit I did even TRYING to reclaim $150 for a legit warranty coverage, I think we could all agree it's a scam. It was astonishing. One number I was given (among several) said "press two for English" and repeatedly put me in a Spanish speaking automated menu. I pressed 2 twice before wondering if maybe they meant "1" and it ALL spoke Spanish. I got transferred/hung up on probably 5-10 times.

The Sears credit card company listened to my story for a while and then transferred me to a consumer survey.

Capitalism!

If it makes you feel better I made that same mistake buying the washer, assuming that Sears was just where you got appliances since they've had a sterling reputation forever, and it would stupid to throw that away.

More fool us!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Yeah it's a goddamn shame about Kenmore appliances. When I was delivering appliances back in like '04 I remember pulling a pink "Lady Kenmore" washer and dryer set out of an old couple's home that had been installed by the old man in 1953 as a gift for his wife to find upon returning from the hospital after giving birth to his 5th son. He said they had never been repaired and still worked, but he felt that after over 50 years his wife deserved a new washer and dryer.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Retail's been dying for a while. I remember walking around a big local mall last summer and being shocked at how few people there were. I guess it could have also been a dead season for it, but still, made me wonder how they actually stay above water.

When I was visiting my parents (pre-covid), I decided to stop by the local mall where my friends and I used to hang out in high school. Place was loving deserted. The only things still open were the food court, a sketchy gold for cash store, and a regional department store that does enough business that it's propping up the whole thing.

e: I'm pretty sure the only reason that physical store is still kicking is because its online site loving sucks. It's like one step above a 90s geocities page. Good products, good prices, but a pain in the rear end to get without walking in.

hyperhazard fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jul 15, 2020

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

shame on an IGA posted:

Don't change your number, you have a perfect setup for IDing spoofs right now

Yeah, it's the only reason I haven't switched it yet. Switching it might make it easier to get jobs and interviews, though - having an out-of-province number looks a little odd when I'm sending in applications for somewhere local.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Pretend there’s a link here to that xkcd that points out that the first three digits of your phone number signify where you lived ten years ago.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I wonder how unusual a case I am in having an outside area code for an area where I've never lived.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

tinytort posted:

Yeah, it's the only reason I haven't switched it yet. Switching it might make it easier to get jobs and interviews, though - having an out-of-province number looks a little odd when I'm sending in applications for somewhere local.
People move around enough these days that I doubt anyone will think too much of it. The concept of area codes is outdated now that phones aren't all rooted to a physical location anyway.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

When I was visiting my parents (pre-covid), I decided to stop by the local mall where my friends and I used to hang out in high school. Place was loving deserted. The only things still open were the food court, a sketchy gold for cash store, and a regional department store that does enough business that it's propping up the whole thing.

e: I'm pretty sure the only reason that physical store is still kicking is because its online site loving sucks. It's like one step above a 90s geocities page. Good products, good prices, but a pain in the rear end to get without walking in.

Yeah, they're loving wastelands. I wonder what's gonna happen to all that real estate? Several I've seen are being converted to big Super churches, speaking of scams.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah, they're loving wastelands. I wonder what's gonna happen to all that real estate? Several I've seen are being converted to big Super churches, speaking of scams.
Seattle is converting large portions of one into housing and a hotel.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

ugh gross

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

Some places have converted them into all-in-one schools/libraries/public spaces

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Thanatosian posted:

Seattle is converting large portions of one into housing and a hotel.

And a practice arena for our new NHL team.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

not all malls are equally dying. you can split it roughly into quintiles - the top 20% are thriving, the next 20% are doing ok, then hanging in there, then visibly struggling, then "why is this place still even open to the public" if not utterly dead

while a large portion of it is the hammering that brick and mortar retail got from internet retail, the other side of it is that in the 1970s-1990s there were just way too many malls built and so any sort of shift in the market is going to cause swift and savage competition. definitely though there's still a mall doing pretty ok within 25 miles of where you live

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

There's a mall nearby that was fairly successful, but had been declining over the years. They've pretty much lost all their anchor stores. They ended up walling off half the mall and they've been transitioning more to an activity center than traditional store fronts.

They have places where you can learn arts and crafts, music lessons, some indoor youth sports stuff, a BJJ school, etc... It'll be interesting to see how that all works out, if it at all.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

There's a mall nearby that was fairly successful, but had been declining over the years. They've pretty much lost all their anchor stores. They ended up walling off half the mall and they've been transitioning more to an activity center than traditional store fronts.

They have places where you can learn arts and crafts, music lessons, some indoor youth sports stuff, a BJJ school, etc... It'll be interesting to see how that all works out, if it at all.

There's a mall near me that has a Macy's and a Ross, but has lost Sears, Toys R Us, Marshalls, and Nordstrom. They have a ice rink there that was doing decent lessons business pre-covid. When I went there the Saturday after Thanksgiving, everywhere but the ice rink was completely dead. It was just sad to see. The worst part is that while the ice rink was the only place doing lots of business, it used to be twice as large and got cut down in a mall remodel a decade ago.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The mall near us is extremely dead most of the time except for its anchors. They keep building chain restaurants in the parking lot so it's a gigantic pain in the rear end to get in there now, which basically I'll only do when I need to go to the post office, which is at the back of the drug store in that loving mall.

I can't recall the last time I went in there for anything other than the post office or the grocery store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am giving back to the community.

All dick pics sent to the address below will be sent back doubled! If you send 1000 dick pics, I will send back 2000 dick pics. Only doing this for 30 minutes.

birdwithbigdick@gmail.com