Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
"That's him, in the wheelchair" - D. Smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

quote:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
im gay

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
no you shut the gently caress up dad

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
suck my dick you fuckman

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so you work from home

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Free Nurge

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Hi

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

its all nice on rice posted:

Suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

suck my dick you fuckman

Cubone posted:

no you shut the gently caress up dad

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
The "years from now, Richard....think of me" rant that someone here went on against lowtax. i wish i still had it saved

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
artfag's tits

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
"i just wanted to bbe a moderator"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
eat a bag of hell

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DonJNavarro posted:

The "years from now, Richard....think of me" rant that someone here went on against lowtax. i wish i still had it saved
the funniest part of that is that he ended up being right

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

so you work from home

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dunk a dill pickle, realdo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Applewhite posted:

Dunk a dill pickle, realdo

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

DonJNavarro posted:

It got posted at least once, probably multiple times in the yikesaroo thread.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

astral
Apr 26, 2004

"If people don't know what Goatse is, it's a photo of a man sort of elaborately manipulating himself in a really strange way."

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I still think about "get REAL BEEFY, bitch"/"li'l pissbitch" guy sometimes. I hope he's doing well.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

"Where did fyad go"

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
Bench pressing aborted foetuses

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Anything to get the taste out of their mouth, I suppose.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
not gonna find it but the one from doobie threads about legs flaying gayly, fred flinstone style

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
"yeah i pee in the shower so what?"

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
"Do you have stairs in your house?"

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Richard,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It's a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren't circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what's even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They've taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Richard, and they love you. That isn't very important, though. I am sure you don't care, as long as they're lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

I would guess that you take as much enjoyment as anyone might at seeing these ridiculous business models fail like the insane fantasies they were. The pseudo reality of Internet commerce has finally been perceived for what it is, and the only people left are those who were lucky, smart or both. Now, being exposed to so much talk of this, for what, like over a loving year now, have you ever stopped to consider how you ever came to the conclusion that a parasite like yourself could possibly hope to survive in this environment? The corporate tit is gone, and you are completely incapable of surviving on your own. You think these failed companies had stupid business models? How about yours? I knew the advertising market was going to collapse years ago, because it's based on the assumption that banners are effective. Think about it.. You are entirely dependant on advertising.. yet, the people you try to attract are people who aren't going to click on, let alone buy whatever stupid crap that is being advertised. I am sure most of the clicks you have gotten have been sympathy clicks. Did you actually think that it was going to last forever? Everybody knows it doesn't loving work, and most sites have to beg their readers to click, just to pay the server bill. Did you think corporations weren't going to notice that no one was buying their products? You're an idiot, Richard, and I sincerely mean that. The contemptuously stupid decisions you made regarding the various networks you joined don't matter at all because the entire idea was flawed from the start. Enjoy your last moments as a free man. You'll soon be shovelling poo poo for the rest of your life at some nameless corporation, a vacant look forever etched upon your face.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Richard, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.

Lambert posted:

"Do you have stairs in your house?"

I am protected :smuggo:

Star Frog
Nov 15, 2000

"Why? Why you throw chip?!"

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really "remember" posts

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
gently caress the dwarf

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

getsiv a Barnacle Jim ahahaha

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast