Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Post every time you lol trump is president is my most read thread.

I also look at The Cholesterol Clubhouse all the time.

I have "bookmark threads that you post in" turned on and rely on that because there's nothing funnier than me, and me being quoted, so I want to see all those posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

any time a thread is about boobs or butts, you can find me there looking at theb oobs and butts :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The lol trump thread is best for reading and posting in, otherwise I just jump into whatever feels right man

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

any time a thread is about boobs or butts, you can find me there looking at theb oobs and butts :)

I also enjoy oobs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like the unpopular video games thread here in gbs but i wish tehre was a more positive place in gbs to talk about gaming

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fartington Butts posted:

I also enjoy oobs

Oobie’s Oob Ous

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
usually i read the ones that are in my user control panel but sometimes i also read other ones

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Nobody cares dude. W

With this thread, you are loving off my whole day

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm a GBS lifer, sentenced to an eternity of general bullshit. Love the protest thread, Goon UN is fun and whatever current event is discussed in its own thread.
Occasionally the blessed or cursed threads, depending on the mood.

Lurking in Games, keeping an eye on FS2020, Star Citizen for a good laugh, Skyrim mods and Cyberpunk.

Love checking out old tech devices/software thread in PYF these days, caught up to somewhere in 2016 still. Wish I could jump in that years old conversation to say I too loved Machinae Supremacy and discovered them after reading about the SID chip in the commodore 64.

Sometimes take a peek in QCS and tell whoever will listen that putting mayo in poutine makes it comestible.

Will randomly check out threads here and there and if I have a question about something in particular, the relevant forum will come to the rescue.

C-SPAM was nice to follow the rona in its early days but at some point I let go off of the plague tracking because holy poo poo that's depressing. I just wear a mask, wash my hands, avoid gatherings and don't cross the border.

20 Blunts posted:

Nobody cares dude. W

With this thread, you are loving off my whole day

Would you like to discuss mayonnaise-rich recipes?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

i like the unpopular video games thread here in gbs but i wish tehre was a more positive place in gbs to talk about gaming

Sid do you still want no man's sky for PS4?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
As an attention whore, I first check any threads I have made, then ones I have placed content in, then selfies (that's a good thread btw), and then ones I've posted text in, in that order.

Then I check any main topical drama thread in GBS if there is one, lately, uh yeah

Then scan all ops real quick for new threads, if it looks funny I'll start reading it. Then dip into the coronavirus thread, yup still super depressing get out. If eating I have more time so I'll catch up on the surprisingly entertaining OSHA thread.

Then QCS, anything juicy? Do I wanna see yellow? If so, I'll post but usually not.

Then PYF Saga thread which is a bit of a gossip column; I'm never mentioned tho but that's ok, I like knowing everything.

And finally the FYAD containment "peace" thread which can be funny af sporadically but mostly I just get the munchies

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GBS:
Red Letter Media thread
Things Boomers Like thread
whatever thread has the latest updates on Lowtax drama
threads about poop

The Football Funhouse:
The NFC North thread

Debate & Discussion:
Illinois Politics thread

No Music Discussion:
Electro-Industrial thread

TVIV:
Dark thread

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Traditionally it's been mostly bookmarked SH/SC threads and a few from IYG, BFC, and elsewhere. Can't forget the Technical thread from QCS.

Recently (pre-Lowtax drama), QCS in general - mainly there for the technical questions/comments/suggestions and not so much the 'critique' threads.

Post-Lowtax drama, the occasional stop by GBS.

astral fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jul 15, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Spinz posted:

As an attention whore, I first check any threads I have made, then ones I have placed content in, then selfies (that's a good thread btw), and then ones I've posted text in, in that order.

Then I check any main topical drama thread in GBS if there is one, lately, uh yeah

Then scan all ops real quick for new threads, if it looks funny I'll start reading it. Then dip into the coronavirus thread, yup still super depressing get out. If eating I have more time so I'll catch up on the surprisingly entertaining OSHA thread.

Ah yeah forgot about selfie, OSHA threads... and somehow forgot about photoshop threads.
Also here's some yellow!

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
There should be a “what’s hot” thread.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Captain Yossarian posted:

Sid do you still want no man's sky for PS4?

lol i bought it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s hecka edgy op. I like to think of myself as a forums free spirit, I just kind of go where the wind takes me, like a kite with no master, a bird with no flock, like a white dandelion in the breeze, tickling the buttocks of a nude maiden in the pasture. I used to be the guy with leather gloves, gripping the edges of my keyboard, teeth clenched, butt clenched, bloodshot eyes popping out of my skull, moaning curses and getting little pieces of anger spit on my monitor, but now I just let it flow man. :rznv:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
idk like whateevers

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
everyday i check to see if the yikeseroo thread is in the goldmine yet and then reminisce about the 2 weeks i spent there.
it was like there were more than 4 posters on SA again.

other than that any threads about boobs or dongs.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I've been reading tg a lot lately, especially the TG As An Industry thread, despite my not being in the TG industry in any way and having no stake in it all. Man, those guys hate Dungeons & Dragons more than Jack Chick ever did, or at least 5e. Did y'all know that the game is a quick path to alt-right proud boy fascism? Apparently it's self-evident that having rules that say a 3'0", 40 pound halfling should on average have a slightly lower strength score than a 6'8", 260 pound half-orc is a profoundly bigoted notion that will inevitably lead players towards supporting policies of nazi eugenics and racial hygiene.

I do agree with the general tone of the thread in regards to WotC seeming to be a hostile work environment for writers/artists of color and/or trans writers/artists, which is of course completely unacceptable. A lot of people also seem to really hate that the game is so popular, which as far as I'm concerned is a feature, not a bug. The more people who play, the easier it is to find a group that's right for you and to make new friends. 500,000+ people playing means you don't have to settle for playing with uptight Mormon boy scouts like I had to as a kid, now you can pretty easily find, say, a hard R rated, 420 friendly group, or whatever other parameters you might prefer.

Other than that, I read basically everything posted in GBS. I only read the first few pages of the brazilian mega man thread, though. I guess I didn't see what was so funny about it. I'll probably check it out again in the future though, it must have been rated gold for a reason. I assume.

I pay attention to the RLM thread pretty religiously, too. Those drunken louts are a ray of sunshine in uncertain times.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Aside from Penguins game day threads during the playoffs, I never posted much. But then the yikeseroo thread was so much fun (except the poo poo bits. gently caress Lowtax) that now I make posts only I find amusing in whatever thread catches my eye. Basically, I am a very bad poo poo poster now, but will probably go back to just mostly lurking when it’s gets boring. And maybe making bad photoshops if we ever get fun threads like movie mashups again.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

lol i bought it

Ok good! Lol sorry I don't know why I didn't think about it for a million years :(

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I like gbs because it's fun and relax, just post ya know. the synthesizer thread in the musician subforum is great too, so much talent and experience there. careful though they will convince you to sell your car and buy a moog modular reissue.

I tried cspan and games and wow some interesting posting happening there haha

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

lol i bought it

no man's sky is good now. it has multiplayer and synthesizers.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I forgot to mention that the tech sub forums on SA are fantastic. Both funny and. A legitimate resource for everything from tech knowledge to job skills. If you have ever in your life been a CJ I urge you to read the Spam thread in the serious hardware / software crap forum, even just browse through it quickly (Or the previous version linked I the OP Of SpamA). There’s probably a similar thread for pretty much any flavor of computer toucher actually.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mrs. Sexual posted:

There should be a “what’s hot” thread.
literally nobody wants you to continue posting here, burt.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I spend a fair chunk of my time here in FIGHT ISLAND, which contains what is far and away one of the least accursed and contemptible internet communities for the discussion of professional wrestling

you might also spot me here in gibbis or occasionally PYF or CSPAM, or following some threads in the Let’s Play subforum

I once in a while peek into places like the Minority Rapport or BYOB, but I’m astoundingly boring (and also a white lady) so I don’t post in places like those, where my typical cluelessness would just clutter up the place with noise

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Sid Vicious posted:

Where can I find these bobs

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

Where can I find these bobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Lmao ty