Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Proud GRA (Grill Rights Activist) here.

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Apparently this meme was banned during the Great GBS Uprising of 2017, which I completely missed

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 15, 2020

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Reading up on it some more, and goddamn, this forum used to have some garbage moderation. They even permabanned Sid Vicious, the 3.6 Roentgen of goons.

Let us hope they've learned their lesson and they won't try to silence us when we exuberantly shitpost about Owetax after it's confirmed that the Jeffro deal has gone through

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Thankfully nowadays Gene only posts once every six months to make the most absolute garbage probe imaginable and then once again wanders off like a forums Sasquatch

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It seems to have been the era where they thought it would be a good idea to appoint terrible mods/admins who loved to needlessly antagonize huge portions of the userbase, just because that would be epically trolling the mostly fictional chud crew here.

The KF doxes were still gross, though.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Whats the story behind the krusty grilling image, why was it banned?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The_Continental posted:

The story is that it's a funny screen cap and gene hates funny things.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I just wanna grill

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i read the OP and am now obligated to post.

Who else really appreciates the shape of krusty's face in this masterpiece?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

thinkin bout fillin the streets later

might delete.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The_Continental posted:

I would go out of my way to post it like 50+ times a day, so did a bunch of other people. Check out my rap sheet for a sobering tale of moderation gone mad!!!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

The_Continental posted:

crew could not stop posting it everywhere all of the time.

It is a very funny image that got very much run into the ground

Skullmund looking... different these days

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Captain Yossarian posted:

I would go out of my way to post it like 50+ times a day, so did a bunch of other people. Check out my rap sheet for a sobering tale of moderation gone mad!!!

Lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

Those were dark times, my friend.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wasnt there a goon, got permad bexause ge couldnt stop posting triangles? Lol

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

feller
Jul 5, 2006

anyone got a coold dog pic?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I like to please but I'm also very lazy, so have the first GIS result for 'cool dog'

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Continental posted:

:regd08: ad nauseum

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bad news the dog is a Trump supporter so I'll have to lock, gas chamber, and disappear this thread

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
god i haven't thought about either of those images (the dog and the dancing otter) for a long time. thank u for your service

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

its missing a hoverboard

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
grill the meats

fill the streets!!!!!!

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Always grillpilled

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
"fill the streets grill the meats" was legit funny poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Hey I've never seen that picture before could someone explain it to me thanks

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

cinnamon rollout posted:

Hey I've never seen that picture before could someone explain it to me thanks

its a picture they would post and the mods would like give them month long probies and ban them for it in a war against that picture and against its slogan fill the meats grill the streets people were banned just for posting those words like a few years ago

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hell, yeah

:nws: Grill the meats, fill the streets . :nws:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I grilled for the first time on my own as my own man this summer after having not grilled since the time before my dad died of lung cancer and was my grilling teacher/mentor. I grilled hamburgers and even fish and chicken. :rip: to my grilling champion of a dad.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

The_Continental posted:

Plato's allegory of the cave, pretty much.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The banning of grilling krusty is in the finest tradition of this forum not being a place to endlessly post the same inane poo poo. Moreover, if the image in question was not verboten it's posting would not have had so much panache. Imo Gene leaning into the whole thing was the best bit.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Stuntman posted:

god i haven't thought about either of those images (the dog and the dancing otter) for a long time. thank u for your service

Yeah, that otter, I must've been following some thread they posted on cuz it's so familiar but I can never remember where I see certain posters a bunxh. My question is, when you're a regular poster like big nips over there, how do u keep the same image for so long? Sooner of later you must piss someone off enough to get a lovely red text sooner or later. So do you just keep buying it back over and over and over...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

grill the meet between the sheets baybee