Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

The robot wipes the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya i remember winamp too

old friend

nut posted:

ya i remember winamp too

no this is differnet

nut

that really wipes, the robot's rear end

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
why would the robot have to poop

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The use of drone strikes against civilians and even beasts of burden must stop!
why would you even make a thread to glorify this heinous practice?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wipe my metal rear end, meatbag!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

old friend

oliwan posted:

why would the robot have to poop

noone said it was the robot's own rear end.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

old friend posted:

oh... oh!

google THIS

(successfully breeds an rear end-wiping robot with a dick sucking trolley robot)

Eureka! I present to you: The rear end eating trolley robot!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*a new artificial intelligence blinks into existence*

"beep..."

*it's creator lovingly imbuing it with the gift of being*

"beep...beep..."

*the world around is brand new, exciting and wondrous*

"beep!"

*full of potential and...*

"yeah that robot is just for wiping assess"

"...beep?...beep beep!??"

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

(successfully breeds an rear end-wiping robot with a dick sucking trolley robot)

Eureka! I present to you: The rear end eating trolley robot!

Our scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should have maybe done it way way sooner. *presents bare anus to the rear end-tonguing interface*

Vizuyos

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
so that's what they mean by the singularity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There's no rule that says a robot can't wipe an rear end

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

nut posted:

that really wipes, the robot's rear end

WinAss

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Heather Papps

hello friend

when i strap into the harness of my rear end wiping machine i become for a moment more than mortal

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Please, tell me more about this "bidet" of yours," I say to the person at the party. I'll let them continue their long winded diatribe about their cute little toilet seat. My rear end-wiping robot has spoiled me, true- but I have an opportunity to browbeat my opponent from heights previously heretofore unknown, and I cannot wait to pounce...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Please, tell me more about this "bidet" of yours," I say to the person at the party. I'll let them continue their long winded diatribe about their cute little toilet seat. My rear end-wiping robot has spoiled me, true- but I have an opportunity to browbeat my opponent from heights previously heretofore unknown, and I cannot wait to pounce...

Kangaroo Pouch

i can't wear brown pants anymore because the robot follows me around trying to wipe my clothed butt

FutonForensic

nut

google THIS

The robot follows me around after I pinch a loaf off too soon, relentlessly wiping the marker poo until it's gone and freeing me to go about my day without fear of skid marks or embarrassing itch.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Scootin my rear end actos the floor in order to trick my rear end weeping robot to fight the roombas

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Scootin my rear end actos the floor in order to trick my rear end weeping robot to fight the roombas

lmao

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

george h w bush making me wear tin foil all over my body before he twerks against me on camera at the world expo to show the world we got to assbots before the russians

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lmfao

Slumpy

old friend posted:

i'll fuckin say it

slumpy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Anakin Skywalker: C3PO, you know why I created you, right?

C3PO: For human/cyborg relations, right Master Anakin? I am proficient in over...

Anakin: No... **dropping trou** to wipe my rear end!

C3PO: Oh, dear...

Jabba the Hutt: Ahahaha, wonka-wonky wontakka! Hahaha!

C3PO: He says I should be lucky I'm not wiping HIS rear end, and he's right; I AM lucky!

Salacious Crumb: Oh, ahahahahaha

Slumpy

Anakin Skywalker: C3PO, you know why I created you, right?

C3PO: For human/cyborg relations, right Master Anakin? I am proficient in over...

Anakin: No... **dropping trou** to wipe my rear end!

C3PO: Oh, dear...

Jabba the Hutt: Ahahaha, wonka-wonky wontakka! Hahaha!

C3PO: He says I should be lucky I'm not wiping HIS rear end, and he's right; I AM lucky!

Salacious Crumb: Oh, ahahahahaha

slumpy

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My programming contains 40,076 protocols for cleaning a buttocks, but not one for this thing you call "love"

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Lt. Commander Data calling Geordi and Troi to the men's room for their thoughts on his new poop wiping subroutine.

old friend

super sweet best pal

Worried it might start gossiping with the dick sucking trolley robot.

Escape From Noise

Needs another sentence to be a Philip K. Dick Novel.

alexandriao

the robot wipes its rear end or it doesnt see sunlight again

stop being gross robot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alexandriao posted:

stop being gross robot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alexandriao posted:

stop being gross robot

cda

by Hand Knit
A robot may not make a human's rear end dirty or, by inaction, allow a human rear end to become dirty.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
A robot must wipe the rear end of a human except where it would conflict with the first law.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
A robot must wipe its own rear end as long as doing so does not conflict with the first or second law.

----------------