Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Coredump posted:

Don’t forget the ketchup. Cuz ketchup goes on dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

therobit posted:

They'll give you onions if you ask dude.

But I get it. I really miss the Polish Sausage. Last time I was there they didn't have it in the refer case either. I'm really hoping that's just Covid shortages and not them dropping the polish dog.

Yeah I tried last time based on what someone in thread said. Nope. They said they don’t have any.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Alan Smithee posted:

uhhh they stopped polish years ago

Up until recently I could still buy the sausages from the refrigerated section though. So I could at least enjoy them at home.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cyrano4747 posted:

Yeah I tried last time based on what someone in thread said. Nope. They said they don’t have any.

I haven't seen them have onions behind the counter but I asked for sauerkraut and they had that which is top tier.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

therobit posted:

Up until recently I could still buy the sausages from the refrigerated section though. So I could at least enjoy them at home.

Heck you could just open up the pack to snack on them while you walk through the store!! I know I do. :lolplant:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't seen them have onions behind the counter but I asked for sauerkraut and they had that which is top tier.

Yep asked for that too and also got the nope. I would ask for kraut now and again in the before times.

As far as I can tell it’s relish ketchup and mustard.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Cyrano4747 posted:

Yep asked for that too and also got the nope. I would ask for kraut now and again in the before times.

No relish in mine :-(.

Also, no combo pizza.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
for a hot minute they would put the condis on for you

adn then it became they give you packs for it

and now I can't remember but either they put the ketchup and mustard on it for you or give you the picks but just the ketchup and mustard

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cyrano4747 posted:

I'll pray for you my brother.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Its been months since ive had nay costco dawgs. So to make up for it i've been smothering any food i get in onions as tribute

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The refrigerated dogs are 14 bucks for 4.5 pounds of dog. Just puttin that out there

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Cyrano4747 posted:

It sounds like your local church has taken apostates into the priesthood. You should try to find a new congregation to spend your Sundays with.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The refrigerated dogs are 14 bucks for 4.5 pounds of dog. Just puttin that out there

but can i shove them all into one chicken bake? :thunk:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

but can i shove them all into one chicken bake? :thunk:

when all this is over we need a bigger better costco

chicken bakes with polish dogs in them

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Make a chicken bake pizza you cowards!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'd say this was ol' Doob's business model, but he was a Great Value brand man.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I went to church for the first time in a while, to get supplies for a fishing trip and they were handing out masks at the door when you came in pbuc.

they had samples, but the samples were little prepackaged things like granola bars, and the sample lady handed it to me with a pair of tongs.

i also had a poutine and ate half and now I kinda want to have a nap.

edit: also on the drink fountain it said that to get a refill just go ask at the counter and they will provide you with another cup.

Fastball LIVE in concert fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jul 15, 2020

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

when all this is over we need a bigger better costco

chicken bakes with polish dogs in them

Put a chicken bake in a polish dog.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

thats a calzone

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you tell me where i can get a "chicken and Cesar dressing" and im fuckin there dood!

:piss:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Oh bunch of posts in the church thread, wonder what they're talki

loving hot dogs.

In other news, threw some Bitchin' Sauce on a baked potato. Was great.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Communion is the most sacred and sustaining of our rites and in these dark times it is important to reflect on it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Put chicken bake filling in the onion dispenser.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Go become a Costco Manager, Mac and Cheese Pizza, Chicken bake pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, pizza bakes, Cheezy bread, we make all kinds of dumb poo poo for their meetings

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Gaius Marius posted:

Go become a Costco Manager, Mac and Cheese Pizza, Chicken bake pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, pizza bakes, Cheezy bread, we make all kinds of dumb poo poo for their meetings

Is there a special handshake us mere mortals can do to get that bbq chicken pizza? Or the pizza bake, which sounds like a Costco sized hot pocket.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

binge crotching posted:

Is there a special handshake us mere mortals can do to get that bbq chicken pizza? Or the pizza bake, which sounds like a Costco sized hot pocket.

I have had Costco food court BBQ chicken pizza. You may have to fly to get it, it's in Madrid

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gaius Marius posted:

How much money am i giving you!!

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

canyoneer posted:

I have had Costco food court BBQ chicken pizza. You may have to fly to get it, it's in Madrid

They also sell it in australia

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

binge crotching posted:

The pizza bakes are actually smaller than the chicken bakes.

And I highly doubt you can get anyone to make the bbq pizza. All that shits in the deli, and you can't ring it up at the food court. Anyone found out you handed it out to a customer. That employee is getting yelled at. One of my guys did accidentally hand out a Mac and cheese pizza to a guy who ordered a whole pep. So hey maybe one day you'll get lucky.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SirPablo posted:

Oh bunch of posts in the church thread, wonder what they're talki

loving hot dogs.

In other news, threw some Bitchin' Sauce on a baked potato. Was great.

You say this as if it's a bad thing.

:thunk:

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)
I got a wedge of KS Parmesan and my wife made pasta with asparagus from Costco and home-made sauce and we shredded a ton of ACTUAL PARMESAN with a cheese shredder I bought at Costco. Pbuc.

Also bought a bottle of KS sangria, its gonna be 92 or whatever this sunday, going to sit outside on our patio bench as the sun goes down and live the life.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

canyoneer posted:

*flies to Spain, passes paella, passes top ten michelin rated restaurant in the world, goes to costco for BBQ pizza*

"it's okay I guess. I'm not a bigg bbq pizza guy and this is about on par with any other bbq pizza"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco by me previously always had ~12 pound strip loins for $5.79 a pound and I'd buy them and cut them 2" thick which is perfect for reverse searing them and then vacuum pack and freeze them but they haven't had them for months and months and now I think I'm getting close to running out (I don't know for sure because there could be some buried in my freezer) what do I do please help me I can't run out of good cheap steak

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

We moved on to pork.

Haven’t had a steak in months now. Used to be a staple. Not an all the time thing but we always had a few Costco steaks in the freezer. Probably once every other week or so.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Cyrano4747 posted:

We moved on to pork.

Haven’t had a steak in months now. Used to be a staple. Not an all the time thing but we always had a few Costco steaks in the freezer. Probably once every other week or so.

Have you tried a restaurant supply store like Smart Foodservice (formerly cash and carry)? I want to say I paid $5ish/lb for a vac pack of 8 or 9 peeled tri-tips. It was over a hundred bucks but we will be eating steak once or twice a week for a month or two.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

therobit posted:

Have you tried a restaurant supply store like Smart Foodservice (formerly cash and carry)? I want to say I paid $5ish/lb for a vac pack of 8 or 9 peeled tri-tips. It was over a hundred bucks but we will be eating steak once or twice a week for a month or two.

A couple months ago I checked on the restaurant place that everyone ITT was talking about and there wasn't one in Reno but there is one of these in Reno.

$5 a pound is a bad price for tri tip normally but I'd pay that happily now.

Tbh I'd be driving over there right now but I'm slightly drunk.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

Costco by me previously always had ~12 pound strip loins for $5.79 a pound and I'd buy them and cut them 2" thick which is perfect for reverse searing them and then vacuum pack and freeze them but they haven't had them for months and months and now I think I'm getting close to running out (I don't know for sure because there could be some buried in my freezer) what do I do please help me I can't run out of good cheap steak

Same boat. I ask the butcher behind the glass, and the answer is always the same: "I had a couple strip loins that I put out this morning, but they went pretty fast."

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

therobit posted:

These aren't frozen right? Like if I can repackage these one or two in a package and freeze them I'm down but that's gonna be a lot more difficult if they're already frozen.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

GORDON posted:

Same boat. I ask the butcher behind the glass, and the answer is always the same: "I had a couple strip loins that I put out this morning, but they went pretty fast."

I wondered if this might be the case. I always go afternoon because I don't give a poo poo about toilet paper or paper towels or hand sani or whatever people are usually fighting about but I might try and go a little earlier if it means I get a strip loin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Got one in right now, think I'm gonna do a deep search on the freezer to know exactly where I'm at because I bet I have one or two more packs in there buried. I saw the writing on the wall pretty early and bought some extra in Feb or March.