Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So I can own him online.

"Actually, Ricky, I did not "poo poo my pants" as you put it, it was actually just a really bad fart. As proof I submit this picture of my (mostly) clean undies! Please be sure to correct this mistake moving forward."

Pretty sure he's still reeling from this and there's no way he'll just ignore this and keep saying the same thing as everyone laughs at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

I'm actually very good at holding my breath so really it's no big deal to me when the bullies give me a swirly, whereas they are making their sleeves wet which is foolish.

nut

i checked sibleys and "cock warblers" aren't even a thing

google THIS

And furthermore, I checked my mother's phone and found no correspondence between you and her whatsoever, much less anything to suggest that what you're claiming is true

The Voice of Labor

Can't wait for swrb's first day of the fall semester when he sees an image of his "(mostly) clean undies" printed up 30x40'' hanging up on the clock tower by the quad

nut

*pinches own arm skin in front of bully* ah lookie lookie what we have here skin lots of it and let me check aha just as I suspected neither rubber nor glue

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

And furthermore, I checked my mother's phone and found no correspondence between you and her whatsoever, much less anything to suggest that what you're claiming is true

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

google THIS posted:

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

nut posted:

*pinches own arm skin in front of bully* ah lookie lookie what we have here skin lots of it and let me check aha just as I suspected neither rubber nor glue

Manifisto

it wasn't so much "hitting" myself as "slapping" myself, and as to why I think it's because I didn't want to bruise my knuckles

Heather Papps

hello friend

*slaps a pile of photos onto the lunch table*
WELL it would seem your uncle spends a lot of time in local bars for a man working for nintendo in japan!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

A "dork" is a whale penis so, yeah, Aaron, I am a dork.

I'm a big loving dork :smugbert:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
acshually my mom is training for her second triathlon, and she doesn't even own combat boots!

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

WELL it would seem your uncle spends a lot of time in local bars for a man working for nintendo in japan!

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
Here's a true story, when I was 9 a bully in my class said that my mom was anal retentive and I responded by saying that by mom didn't have an anus

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

Here's a true story, when I was 9 a bully in my class said that my mom was anal retentive and I responded by saying that by mom didn't have an anus

lol

Heather Papps posted:

Manifisto

cda posted:

when I was that age I was mocked, I was told with insistence that I was a homo sapiens

and now I know it's all true

ty nesamdoom!

The Voice of Labor

I know you are, but....no let's just leave it at that.

old friend

cda posted:

nut

nervous and panicking at the doctor's office when the nurse at the counter says they don't do updog tests

google THIS

If you're referring to head lice then no, I do not have "cooties," and you are welcome to check my hair for nits if you need confirmation. If not, I should tell you that the existence of this other (makes finger quotes) "disease," transmissible via the slightest physical contact, is widely disputed. Also, that circle circle dot dot thing causes autism.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
joseph i am not, in fact, a bundle of sticks and quite frankly i'm surprised you perceive me as such. now if you could please give me my care bears thermos back i'd like to finish my snack

nut

ah hello Beefo a good morn to you, I tip my pants to you in greeting. ah yes, you see correctly, the same pants I wore yesterday, strange how they survived all that fire hmmm

Prof. Crocodile

cda posted:

This is a pro move. Beat the bully at their own game. :hmmyes:

Pahilla the Hun

Actually, Roberto, you lash out at me because of your own relationship with your father. He's a broken man and he took it out on you. That Jiu-Jitsu shirt? It's just a mask you wear so you can pretend that him kicking your rear end every night doesn't enrage you.

It's ok, though, I understand. I also want to help, but I can only help you if you want to make the change.

Also, here's my "lunch money" as per your request, even though our school switched to a cashless card system in the mid-'90s.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i asked my mother, and after she finished weeping she assured me that i am not the reason my dad left, thank you very much!

Stooge

um actually my mom made me a packed lunch so I'm technically not giving you my lunch money

google THIS

Am I too slow? Really? Am I?

Or is it possible that you never had any intention of giving me a low five?

The Voice of Labor

fact checking was some freshman year poo poo. as you can see, the growth spurt fairy visited me over the summer and now it's body checking time

Heather Papps

hello friend

The Voice of Labor posted:

fact checking was some freshman year poo poo. as you can see, the growth spurt fairy visited me over the summer and now it's body checking time

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Ascertaining whether one's hand is bigger than one's face is not a reliable testing methodology for cancer, and furthermore I think you'll find that it is not who smelt it that is important to find out who dealt it, but rather to find who denied it in order to determine who supplied it. I suspect you'll find that the answer to both questions in play in this discussion is you, Chadwick.

I bid you good day.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

magic cactus posted:

Ascertaining whether one's hand is bigger than one's face is not a reliable testing methodology for cancer, and furthermore I think you'll find that it is not who smelt it that is important to find out who dealt it, but rather to find who denied it in order to determine who supplied it. I suspect you'll find that the answer to both questions in play in this discussion is you, Chadwick.

I bid you good day.

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

I bid you good day.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me (to an actually bully): Oh, yeah? Well, I bet you don't even know what a transistor is! (I did at the age of 10. Yeah, I was a geek. A nerd. A dweeb.)

Bully: No, but so what?

Bully's friends (to me): Do YOU know what a transistor is?

Me: Yeah, it's a silicone-based semiconductor device that can switch a circuit on or off or act as an amplifier, comprised of a Base, an Emitter, and a Collector!

Bully's friends: Did you know that?

Bully: No...

Bully's friends: Haha, this jerkwad knew and you didn't!

Me: (taking advantage of the distraction and running away) Dawn take you all, and be stone to you!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

magic cactus posted:

I bid you good day.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

magic cactus posted:

I bid you good day.

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

Heather Papps posted:

old friend

Look, WWE is "real" in so far as the participants are real flesh and blood people. But what I am saying is that those people are actors, and their moves - while athletically impressive and visually stunning - are not the violent and painful acts of fightcraft and domination that you seem to think, and for that reason I think you should give me back my clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

old friend posted:

Look, WWE is "real" in so far as the participants are real flesh and blood people. But what I am saying is that those people are actors, and their moves - while athletically impressive and visually stunning - are not the violent and painful acts of fightcraft and domination that you seem to think, and for that reason I think you should give me back my clothes