Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

id wake up and kiss my beautiful wife mrs val kilmer

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I’d scrape the bottom of the barrel for a thread idea.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

id go for run and start dieting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

first and foremost im gettin nude in front the mirror. hell yeah i always wanted all exclusive access to val kilmers junk

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
If I was sexy Val Kilmer from 30 years ago, I'd throw a huge raging party! Special screening of Willow, and Heat.

If I was groteseque out of shape Val Kilmer from nowadays, I'd throw a huge raging party! Special screening of Willow, and Heat.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

then i dont see how my day would be any different from there. id make a coffee and eat some frosted flakes, then its off to work

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’d make another Top Secret

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

I’d make another Top Secret

Best correct answer.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

I’d make another Batman

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Just be like, oh, lucid dreaming again

DrOnline
Oct 21, 2007
I'd be nipple batman forever.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Pro click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rF_MDb03dA

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I don't know how to play the trumpet but tattoos are cool and I could probably be into smoking meth and taking apart a radio. I don't have a dead wife but I'm willing to learn

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
First, I'd call my wife to see if I was still there. If so, I'd put half my money in a trust payable to myself or Val Kilmer. If we switch back after a week or learning a valuable lesson, I'd loot the trust.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
I'd call up Warwick Davis and make him say, "You arre great"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Am I too old to be The Lizard King?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd pull my dick to check it works.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i would commit a sequence of crimes, secure in the knowledge that i would wake up the next day as my previous self

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
look in the mirror and go "who the gently caress am i?"

ask the nearest person who says: "why, Val Kilmer of course!"

to which my only response is "who da gently caress is that??"

then I grab what I can hold and go live in a sewer or smth. im assuming this kilmer character is crocodile ugly.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I'd try and get ideas from GBS without admitting it had actually happened. I hope Val is treating your kids OK Sid.

Also I would check my ID to find out what Val is short for.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God I really am an affront to the Batman franchise. I really over-did it. He’s not a goddamn door to door carpet cleaner salesman. I will relax today. And tomorrow. But eventually I will work on my acting. I would make a dope aquaman. More bat and less man next time. They won’t ever take me back. I made a flamboyant caricature of a profound man, he’s more than just a scotch lover on a whimsical and terrifying joy ride. Ftfy.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'd shake George Clooney's hand for being a worse Batman than me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'd suck ur rear end bro!! I'd suck your freaking rear end!!

This post was inspired by a Rolling Stones article from a 2001 issue, released on 9/11, its contents have been copied henceforth.

In the 1991 action film Terminator 2: Judgement Day, the T-1000 is seen making his way through a mental hospital with a turd in hand. It is rock hard, fibrous, crumbling like chalk, but when exposed to his saliva it rehydrates, forming a slurry of grey diarrheatic matter which stains his hands and face and dribbles down his body like melted swiss chocolate icecream. As he proceeds, the orderlies begin to violently vomit allowing him to continue on undeterred. When he catches up to the other Terminator, who, along with John and Sarah Conner, have taken refuge in an elevator, the last thing they see is his smile, with caked on fecal matter and small gobbets of rehydrated turd matter lodged between his silvery liquid metal teeth. The elevator doors shut quickly.

When reached for comment, Val Kilmer had nothing but positive remarks regarding Robert Patrick's performance -

"It was great, just really great, fantastic. Of course I can relate, I myself had done a similar performance, but not quite so stellar, when I loving sucked huge turds out a toad's soggy rear end in a top hat for my role as Jim Morrison in The Doors."

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You'd only see the back of my head, it's clear I'm talking, but my voice doesn't match up and it sounds...muffled.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
>jerk off.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

caleb posted:

I don't know how to play the trumpet but tattoos are cool and I could probably be into smoking meth and taking apart a radio. I don't have a dead wife but I'm willing to learn

What are your feelings re: badgers?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Weka posted:

>jerk off.

you could go round telling everyone that you jerked off Val Kilmer and there was nothing he could do about it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Then it would just be another boring day in the life of me - the real Val Kilmer.

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!
holy smokes, that'd be weird

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010
What era Kilmer are we talking about.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I would jerk off just to see what it's like to have a x
dick

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I would stay in bed, look at my feet, and say, with the softest, most excruciatingly slowest voice

"there is no normal life, there's just life"

then I'd take off all my clothes and look in the mirror and say

"well I'll be damned, this is funny"

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

if it's like below 40 F then I'll probably do the same but keep my jammies on

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Sell all of my assets, buy a small house with a big warehouse, spend the money on buying Discogs.com and then all the vinyl records.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Immediately set out to make "RoboDoc", where Doc Holiday is revived in the year 2525 as a cyborg cowboy.

*Shoots mutant in the dick with a double barreled chain fed automatic shotgun*

"You're no cyber daisy"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Hahaha ya imagine that

.....ha

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I would immediately throw out all the junk food/drugs and start hitting the gym every day.

In 12 weeks I'd start hitting up movie studios.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Make a Batman film where Batman is actually just Val Kilmer when hes not Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd issue an apology for my lackluster performance in Dodgeball and thank the rest of the cast for salvaging it.

e: Oh wait, that's Vince Vaughn. I get those two confused. Lumpy doughmen whose names start with V.

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jul 16, 2020