Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotNowBro
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://apnews.com/d4900f11e6bb8c38c620284487ac50c4?fbclid=IwAR0jSIjDlgbQ0aUgKwn4sAhoqg9oyyaNKgrB-xPb4OomPovNDwg_layQeyQ

RIP Joanne Cole, writter of The Magic Schoolbus Books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rest in piece the tv show based on your book taught me a lot

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please let this be a normal funeral...with the Frizz? No way!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cruisin on down main Street you're relaxed cuz you are dead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

next thing that you know whahahaho the grim reaper in your neighborhood?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is how I grieve

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Carlos!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Did she invent the school bus? RIP. I loved jumping as we hit bumps and hitting my head on the ceiling

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Do you think they ever killed one of the kids they went inside? Like it didn't air but they got stuck inside some kids brain and caused a severe aneurysm and that's why the kid wasn't on ant other field trips

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

Do you think they ever killed one of the kids they went inside? Like it didn't air but they got stuck inside some kids brain and caused a severe aneurysm and that's why the kid wasn't on ant other field trips

Several of the children are guaranteed to be dead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Several of the children are guaranteed to be dead

We all die someday including the author of the magic school bus and for her it was today

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what child of their unknown age doesn't understand the physics theories behind Peppers Ghost

oh my god there s a ghost, here's what I would say, look Arnold you fool it is making the same motion over and over, it is clearly a looped projection, you buffoon, you absolute fool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the ethical implications of just allowing this obviously unhinged woman do literally whatever she wants with your children, no short of turning them physically into bats, all the while prancing around in various schizophrenic dresses, well, she has some dirt on the principal at the very least, if not the entire school board

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

they went inside a loving active volcano do you have any idea how Dangerous that is...insane...is she somehow an elementary school teacher with tenure?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
She’s a demon and her "students" are the tormented souls of the damned, doomed to an eternal and ever-escalating carnival of insanity and despair, with her as the depraved ringmaster.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
The episode where the glasses kid is ejected into space, turning him into an icicle. Killing him

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Magic school bus taught me what an anus was

Somethingawful taught me what an anus could really do

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ride on the magic school dick

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Inverted Icon posted:

The episode where the glasses kid is ejected into space, turning him into an icicle. Killing him

Arnold didn't deserve such a dignified death

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

ride on the magic school dick

Gay....

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna suck it and gently caress it and other stuff you can do with it too

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

navigate a nostril is the absolute worst lyric ever written

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Inverted Icon posted:

i watch this when im feeling down

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

NotNowBro posted:

[url]https://apnews.com/d4900f11e6bb8c38c620284487ac50c4

?fbclid=IwAR0jSIjDlgbQ0aUgKwn4sAhoqg9oyyaNKgrB-xPb4OomPovNDwg_layQeyQ[/url]

nice facebook referral URL, normie

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wait did the school bus die or did ms frizzle

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Arnold must be dead, right?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you broke my grill posted:

Arnold must be dead, right?

get this magic school bus traitor out of here. the friz should have left arnold DEAD

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
Was expecting the electric Kool aid acid test and ended up with Ms frizzle

DrOnline
Oct 21, 2007
Are they going to take a bunch of students for a memorial autopsy inside of her?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

YOOOOOOOO!

SHE DEEEEEAD!

DrOnline
Oct 21, 2007
The bus turned tiny at some point right?

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

one of the few seminal ejaculations ever aired on children's tv

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

They stole my fan fiction. Calling my lawyer right now.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I only remeber that one episode where they all get small liie inner space style and go into Arnolds body and end up in his rear end and there are lumps of poo poo as they drive through his colon lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

wait did the school bus die or did ms frizzle

The school bus was laced with automatic gunfire when Miss Frizzle tried to show the kids a war torn Baltic state.

HEY MAN TV ON PC
Jul 14, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I only remeber that one episode where they all get small liie inner space style and go into Arnolds body and end up in his rear end and there are lumps of poo poo as they drive through his colon lol

naw they were like "oh nooooo the large intestine!!!" and turned the bus around

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Clicked expecting it was Lily Tomlin who'd died. Still just as sad. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I never watched the show as a kid, but someone recently asked for an art and I drew what I gleaned through cultural osmosis.

That's my only Magic School Bus story.