Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Must be like putting six hoodies on and then trying to roll the sleeves up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He can just put a peg on the end and use it like a catheter bag.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Bobby Deluxe posted:

if 99 made an e/n thread i would subscribe so fast

What are you on about? His whole broken relationshios gimmick is boring as gently caress.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

both of them have giant non functional dicks, even john holmes used to lament how his magnum dong ended up needing to be thumbed in and shot from certain angles

plus its about girth not length

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Fatkraken posted:

gently caress I loved my construx set.

Best toy was Manta force. Belonged to my brothers, Massive spaceship that opened to reveal nine smaller ships in a hangar bay, loads of little figures, literally dozens of tiny pieces to break, lose or choke on.

Manta Force was the poo poo. I had the big spaceship and also the enemy ship, I believe it was called the Red Venom.

There was also another faction which were mutants that killed their enemies by covering them in acid but I never had those.

Anyone remember Starcom? Badass playsets that used magnets in the figures feet to activate bits of the playset ie. going through an airlock or firing an anti-aircraft gun.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
My gym re-opens on July 25. I have to decide whether there's any prospect of me going there in the medium term future.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

plus its about girth not length

incorrect. the truly important thing is density and specific gravity

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Naturally ribbed.

It looks like some fucker's set the hills on fire again.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I remember my younger brothers having starcom. It's a bit like how kids now have the internet, disappointed to have missed them as a kid. They didn't need batteries... They just worked. And everything folded up and packed away inside each other... So much clever design. Where's the innovation now? Everyone just shits out an app or a tic tac and marries a Kardashian.

Tonight I'm going to RTFM for my digger

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Pistol_Pete posted:

My gym re-opens on July 25. I have to decide whether there's any prospect of me going there in the medium term future.

I dunno man, I was talking to a friend and she was like pretty much sheltering since March (she lives in some green suburb in Zone 4 so plenty of space to run/walk around) and she was like "are we being too paranoid about this while everyone is out there?".

I mean, I'd be non stop worrying about someones plauge particles being around because gyms are terribly ventilated and gross places in general. People will be breathing and panting heavily, sweating on equipment and like literally touching places you are going to touch.

I know home weightlifting is not the same and most people don't even have that space to even consider it but I really feel like it's too early for gyms/spas.

That being said, stay safe thread ghost :ohdear:

Edit: I missed the "medium term" line so idk in some months, maybe?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I find it very hard not to judge the behaviour of my friends during these times but also I'd quite like some kind of Facebook 'like' button on all their social media but for when I think they're making bad Corona decisions.

It should be anonymous and then everyone would judge whatever pictures of gyms and pubs and parties with how they actually feel and maybe then people would get the idea to maybe not do that when they've contracted social media Corona with so many down votes.

You could even do some data analysis on it and see if people/areas whose friends tag them with Corona actually do get it.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Ratjaculation posted:

It just came to me, it was Bayko!

Bayko is great, and so flexible. With imagination, the 1950s schoolboy could build a 1930s semi, a 1930s detached house, or, if they had several sets, a low rise block of flats resembling a mutant 1930s semi.

There was another construction set where you could exclusively build 1950s office blocks but I can't remember the name of it.

edit:

It was Triang Arkitex

Horace fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jul 16, 2020

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Sainsbury’s do a great frozen strawberry yoghurt

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Looke posted:

Sainsbury’s do a great frozen strawberry yoghurt

I haven't had a froyo in ages. There was a weird trend of it back in 2004 and every supermarket had like 10 different varieties but now I can barely find any ????

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

They’re so good. Only seen strawberry in Asda and I think Sainsbury’s do a mango and passion fruit one

Verimus
Oct 1, 2009
I would like a froyo. I miss the Aussie sorbet brand that made a mango that was like eating very cold perfectly ripe mango and I loved it.

I've decided to take a month off booze because my work clothes are tighter than I'd really like so naturally I was invited out for a drink tonight. I wouldn't have gone because gently caress any potential crowds but it was good timing.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Morrisons do 500ml of soya ice cream for 80p and its amazing!

Especially the strawberry... and the chocolate...

oh god.. im going there now

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hey it's my secondary school!
- every uk adult 18-50

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Ratjaculation posted:

Morrisons do 500ml of soya ice cream for 80p and its amazing!

Especially the strawberry... and the chocolate...

oh god.. im going there now

Oooooooooooohhh
I might go do my shop at Morrisons and grab some. I love ice cream but dairy can sometimes be just a bit too heavy for me so it'd be good to try a soya one!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Solefald posted:

Oooooooooooohhh
I might go do my shop at Morrisons and grab some. I love ice cream but dairy can sometimes be just a bit too heavy for me so it'd be good to try a soya one!

its own brand in the free from section freezer

godspeed

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Hey it's my secondary school teacher!
- every uk adult 18-50

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had some non-dairy chocolate ice cream in my last tesco order. It was the semi-fancy stuff though, it had hemp seeds in it for some reason, so it cost a bit. Tasted nice, a bit more like chocolate mousse.

I used to be able to get good frozen custard, but that seems to have vanished.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

M&S frozen Greek yogurt in chocolate might as well be chocolate ice cream it's so good.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I find it very hard not to judge the behaviour of my friends during these times but also I'd quite like some kind of Facebook 'like' button on all their social media but for when I think they're making bad Corona decisions.
funny to read this and then see that my sister in law went to a skatepark with her friends and posted multiple pics on facebook of them without masks, hugging, all touching the same surfaces

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

:colbert:

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Ratjaculation posted:

Hey it's my secondary school!
- every uk adult 18-50

Only two storeys on mine, but this is disturbingly accurate.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Natalie Fartman posted:

M&S frozen Greek yogurt in chocolate might as well be chocolate ice cream it's so good.

This sounds good

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

replacement charger for my 10 year old macbook is £80 from apple...

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Ratjaculation posted:

its own brand in the free from section freezer

godspeed

If my local is anything to go by, it's sold out ~ 2/3 of the time. Ben and jerrys dairy free is £3.50 at the mo though, spendy even on sale but worth it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

funny to read this and then see that my sister in law went to a skatepark with her friends and posted multiple pics on facebook of them without masks, hugging, all touching the same surfaces

It's that the lass that lives with you? loving cheers

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tiramisu effortlessly defeats both ice cream & all other cakes at their own game

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Sounds either foreign or posh

Edit. Googled it. It's from the 60s at earliest? God dessert is embarrassing. Although it is made of lady fingers apparently?!?

NotJustANumber99 fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 16, 2020

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ratjaculation posted:

Ok picking brains, so we had some toy kits as a kid and my memory is foggy but I'd love to remember what they were called

You could essentially make buildings using vertical metal beams in a base, and then slotting the walls between them, and floors above.

Anyone remember this?

It is BRIO op. A starage mash-up between when my father failed and engineering, and piquet
winning the championship in 1987.

pet maps you are thinking about 'bridge builder'? plsd dont neuter me! !

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Sounds either foreign or posh

Edit. Googled it. It's from the 60s at earliest? God dessert is embarrassing. Although it is made of lady fingers apparently?!?

yeah, for dessert? five portions of egg and chips, mate

the kids will have the same

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
Did anyone else have 'Lazy' building blocks, that was the poo poo when I was at my countryside first school.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/shitbiscuit/status/1283814527751147530

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

It's that the lass that lives with you? loving cheers
lives with us, regularly visits her gran who has copd

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

not at all on

report her

but yeah

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

lives with us, regularly visits her gran who has copd
you still got murderdog? https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+train+attack+dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I got up at 4am to drive to York and now I'm eating Gregg's for breakfast