Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I like Griffin, he's good poo poo

Jesus this is a 10/10 episode aha

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hey buddy
Wow miracle of life huh

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I haven't listened to Doughboys in ages but this episode reminded me how great it is. What other especially good poo poo have they done recently?

PYF Doughboys

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
This year's Munch Madness tournament was pretty great, especially the finale.

Also, don't miss... The Scale!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Scale made me rethink the art form of podcasts entirely

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
My favorite part of The Scale was when I was thinking about how they really needed a scale with smaller units to compare some of the things, then Mitch revealed he could have been measuring it in ounces the whole time. He just didn’t want to bust out ounces until he absolutely needed it?

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

Jokymi posted:

This year's Munch Madness tournament was pretty great, especially the finale.

Them doing "cheeseburger vs two cheeseburgers" still makes me laugh.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

The Costco ep is fantastic, I glanced down and saw it is nearly 3 hours and was happy. Wiger running Disneyland was hilarious

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hyrax Attack! posted:

The Costco ep is fantastic, I glanced down and saw it is nearly 3 hours and was happy. Wiger running Disneyland was hilarious

Disney's so deep in its own inter-studio references and all anyway, a self suck station would just be a natural evolution at this point.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
hut dog

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mitch fears Kirkland spirits

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I haven't listened to Doughboys in ages but this episode reminded me how great it is. What other especially good poo poo have they done recently?

PYF Doughboys

Ore-ida with Jason Mantzoukas was wonderful. He's a legit fan of the show.

turtleface posted:

This podcast is so dumb and I love it.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I really enjoyed the Dog Haus ep with Dani Fernandez. Dani is hilarious and Dog Haus is legit with some great dogs.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy

mariooncrack posted:

Ore-ida with Jason Mantzoukas was wonderful. He's a legit fan of the show.
That reminds me, I really enjoyed the recent Jon Daly episode too. I remember being disappointed by his first appearance a couple of years ago when he didn't really seem to get the vibe of the show, but he's apparently become a superfan of the podcast since then and gelled way better with the guys this time.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Jokymi posted:

That reminds me, I really enjoyed the recent Jon Daly episode too. I remember being disappointed by his first appearance a couple of years ago when he didn't really seem to get the vibe of the show, but he's apparently become a superfan of the podcast since then and gelled way better with the guys this time.

Was Jon Daly the one that reviewed some mall food court place and was just like “oh it was awful. It’s all awful it’s fast food.”?

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

Dr.Radical posted:

Was Jon Daly the one that reviewed some mall food court place and was just like “oh it was awful. It’s all awful it’s fast food.”?

It was Wetzel's Pretzels which is 100% lovely mall food along with Auntie Anne's. Not the best ep but Jon Daly gets a lifetime pass for his fake Red Hot Chili Pepper's song Abracadabralifornia.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I was thinking of a good doughboys episode but then I remembered it was a live High and Mighty episode with nick, Mitch, and Nicole Byers where they do a power hour but it’s a definite recommendation nick gets drunk as all hell

And if you like that they recorded Nicole’s podcast right after and you get to hear the story where right after the power hour and before her live podcast she broke a toilet sitting on it. Like true gentlemen I think it was mike tried to take the blame

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
Also good is the episode of Your Kickstarter Sucks with Nick and Mitch

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Do it ironically posted:

I was thinking of a good doughboys episode but then I remembered it was a live High and Mighty episode with nick, Mitch, and Nicole Byers where they do a power hour but it’s a definite recommendation nick gets drunk as all hell

And if you like that they recorded Nicole’s podcast right after and you get to hear the story where right after the power hour and before her live podcast she broke a toilet sitting on it. Like true gentlemen I think it was mike tried to take the blame

I think Mike has a crush on Nicole.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Live At Five! posted:

It was Wetzel's Pretzels which is 100% lovely mall food along with Auntie Anne's. Not the best ep but Jon Daly gets a lifetime pass for his fake Red Hot Chili Pepper's song Abracadabralifornia.

Bing a bong a bing a bong Burbank,

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Do it ironically posted:

they've done a few of these (I think gabrus does a power hour ep every thanksgiving with them all as guests). all of them are good

The Ape of Naples posted:

I think Mike has a crush on Nicole.

they've said on the pod that mike and nicole either dated or hooked up in the past

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

little munchkin posted:

they've said on the pod that mike and nicole either dated or hooked up in the past

Pics or it didn't happen

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

canadian ginger ale pride :canada:

we started with maple syrup, then we had the ginger ale, we're coming for the world next.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

turtleface posted:

That was delightful, especially when Mitch misvoted and early eliminated Big Mac. Or how they didn’t seem to realize how many trips or how much food they’d have to eat. Or Wiger singing One Magic Doughment. So good!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
god I just finished the McDonalds Munch Madness and that was as good as advertised.

"A McDonald's cheeseburger vs...two McDonald's cheeseburgers"

"This bracket brought to you by Wimpy"

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

It's gud!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Nick and Mitch live on the BugCon stream seemingly just talking without any direction; within the first minute Mitch pitched a Hamilton-esque musical about Columbus but in the style of Sublime.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Nick and Mitch live on the BugCon stream seemingly just talking without any direction; within the first minute Mitch pitched a Hamilton-esque musical about Columbus but in the style of Sublime.

That's the whitest thing I've ever heard

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Their DunkTown guest ep is fun. Mitch insists he voiced a drop that’s clearly Wiger.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Emma calling out the theme month’s title and Mitch taking FIVE TIMES to nail it is peak Doughboys.

Emma is a real delight.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Emma is the most powerful Dough Person

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

sexpig by night posted:

Emma is the most powerful Dough Person

She gets too high to go grocery shopping right before going grocery shopping and she is the most competent and adult-like of the whole bunch.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Yusong walked so Emma could run.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Spoeank posted:

She gets too high to go grocery shopping right before going grocery shopping and she is the most competent and adult-like of the whole bunch.

That’s actually the best way to go grocery shopping.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mitch wanted to travel to 1969 to replace LSD with the Donkey Kong soundtrack at Woodstock. Wiger to take care of some business on Cielo Drive

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
The Kitty Korner in today's Heathcliff... wow.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

What the gently caress

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

hahahahahahaha

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
wow