Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

ause that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

hereby July 15th is now known as In Mad Men Everyone Got Hot And Bothered Because That One Lady Kept Saying Zooby Zooby Zoo A Lot Day. happy holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:toot: happy ZBZBZ day!

where are my presents?

ty nesamdoom!

frump truck

hello... again!

Manifisto posted:

:toot: happy ZBZBZ day!

where are my presents?

your present is that someone is going to say zooby zooby zoo at you a lot while everyone else around you gets hot and bothered

frump truck

hello... again!

wish i had a gf so i could watch her say zooby zooby zoo a lot while everyone else around me gets hot and bothered 1x/month

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sata andagi posted:

wish i had a gf so i could watch her say zooby zooby zoo a lot while everyone else around me gets hot and bothered 1x/month

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

sata andagi posted:

1x/year

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

i never watched it did we ever find out what they were so mad about

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

i think it's john hamms notoriously huge hog

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

frump truck

hello... again!

alnilam posted:

a lot of the men were mad about this one woman saying zooby zooby zoo a lot and they couldn't do anything about it

frump truck

hello... again!

yes. whoops

nut

ya I think I will buy this new castrol motor oil because it looks pretty cool next to John hamms hog

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

they had a lady on mad men? why even call the show that? It'd be like there being a taco truck on two guys a girl and a pizza place.

Jolo

There's a reason that one episode of Friends never re-aired. The "Enemies" were bad and they made the show bad.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*Mario voice* zubi zubi zu, wa-hooo!

super sweet best pal

Zooby Zooby Zoo, where are you?

Trying

i drifted away from Mad Men as a Sequence of Meaningless Events With No Guiding Direction And Also Everybody Is Smashed is just my actual life

Escape From Noise

We're going to the zooby zooby zoo
How about zyuoubi zyoubi zyuo
We're going to the zooby zooby zoo
We can be mad all day

nut

me at the front of the conference room everyone is smoking and drinking cool cigarettes and drinks, i start up my powerpoint presentation: hello and thank u for joining me. have ya'll ever considered, just calming down?

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fun fact, not a single episode takes place on a Wednesday

Escape From Noise

The Mad Men series ends with John Hamm's character looking at a Garfield calendar and chuckling before he suddenly stops and a look of abject horror creeps across his face.

frump truck

hello... again!

oh but seriously I posted:

i drifted away from Mad Men as a Sequence of Meaningless Events With No Guiding Direction And Also Everybody Is Smashed is just my actual life

that sounds fun

frump truck

hello... again!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Mad Men series ends with John Hamm's character looking at a Garfield calendar and chuckling before he suddenly stops and a look of abject horror creeps across his face.

garfield can only think about zooby zooby zoo but he can never say it because he lacks the proper mouth structure to produce voiced aveolar sibilance

frump truck

hello... again!

im not ready for this thread to die yet

idiotsavant
John Hamm's Hog

google THIS

sata andagi posted:

im not ready for this thread to die yet

zooby zooby zoo :evilbuddy:

Jolo

google THIS posted:

zooby zooby zoo :evilbuddy:

It's ok when you say it, but when she says it I get steaming mad, I'm talking as mad as steam and that's real mad

google THIS

Jolo posted:

It's ok when you say it, but when she says it I get steaming mad, I'm talking as mad as steam and that's real mad

ok but I wasn't really saying it myself I was quoting her saying it

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You would have to be incredibly hosed up to think zooby zooby zoo is a normal thing to say. in fact it's really not normal at all!

The X-man cometh
I forgot that scene so I looked it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcxEU_XiA0

They didn't get hot and bothered by the lady singing zooby zooby zoo, it was the hot saxophonist behind her.

frump truck

hello... again!

what happens if in 2021 zooby zooby zoo madness comes back

more falafel please

forums poster

wow y'all it's happening again

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's zooby zooby zoo time

Khanstant
i hate ads so i couldnt watch mad mans is this zooby real

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the joker with a prominent tattoo that says zooby zooby zoo, batman is enraged

Heather Papps

hello friend

"zoobie"
*wild applause*
"zoobie"
*wild applause increases in tempo and volume*
"..."
"...boo!"
*riot breaks out*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

i've go ta riddle for you batman, what wakes in the morning on four legs, walks at noon on two legs, and cries himself to sleep every night oh god do you think she's coming back

Jolo

Jeapordy Clue:

It's the place where all of the Zooby Zooby Animals are kept on display. You'd have to be mad to not visit, man.

alnilam

Jolo posted:

Jeapordy Clue:

It's the place where all of the Zooby Zooby Animals are kept on display. You'd have to be mad to not visit, man.

lol it's perfect

alnilam

I can hear it in trebek voice with the italics emphasized just right :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

alnilam posted:

I can hear it in trebek voice with the italics emphasized just right :rip:

:) Netflix put up a bunch of jeopardy and we've been watching a few episodes every day so I've got that format in my brain lately.