Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I want an avatar that's a little more professional now that we're all settled in. A dreamy atom riding that shoegaze ring.

I would love to pay you but would feel bad for spending money on a forum but maybe you are a starving artist. I will without any judgment accept A) $50 to MSF or B) $45 to you and $5 to MSF or any such combination. Basically $50 with your choice of how much that goes to you or MSF.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Bright Bart

My name is not important man. It's the message.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What's MSF precious?

Bright Bart

Médecins Sans Frontières

e: Red Cross too all good.

Bright Bart

How about this, and this is the only prompt I'll give unless someone wants to talk deets:

An electron is on its course / but coming to a screeching halt.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bright Bart posted:

How about this, and this is the only prompt I'll give unless someone wants to talk deets:

Bright Bart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

That is the caption, yes.

Escape From Noise

Boom
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/84301824259263024/

2 for the price of 1
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Simpsons-Accent-Bedside-Table-Lamp-Bart-Simpson-2002-/383135268796

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Bright Bart posted:

old friend

bright bart

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im too high to remember your prompt but here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
what's a shoegaze?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's kind of like meatgazing. it's a good way 2 get punched imo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

cda

by Hand Knit
this is the thread youre going to want to post in op, its a forums treasure

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

This is it. Can it have a gray or white background and be 180x180?

You have $50 to dispense with let me know what to do with it.

Escape From Noise

More like Bart wanted

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I would say the OP has engaged in Barter

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I would say the OP has engaged in Barter

Almost seems like they came here offering a Coupon and trying to make a Deal

:mods:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

My dad's name is Art and I asked him to get down here but he couldn't find his cane and now I guess it's too late

Bright Bart

Where did the winner run to I want to money them?

Mighty Moltres

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Bright Bart posted:

I want an avatar that's a little more professional now that we're all settled in. A dreamy atom riding that shoegaze ring.

I got a little carried away:

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I call it Two Bright Barticles In An Accelerator

nut

The Mighty Moltres posted:

I got a little carried away:

bright bart u say the word and i can change it to this if u want (after begging a mod, which i am not above :colbert:)

Bright Bart

nut posted:

bright bart u say the word and i can change it to this if u want (after begging a mod, which i am not above :colbert:)

Let's get it done. MSF got their 50. I just don't want lowtax to get any. :D

nut

Bright Bart posted:

Let's get it done. MSF got their 50. I just don't want lowtax to get any. :D

:hai: did you want the text under your av to stay the same? if not, lemme know what you want it changed to!

Bright Bart

nut posted:

:hai: did you want the text under your av to stay the same? if not, lemme know what you want it changed to!

Naah. Just as it is.

Stooge

hey brightbart what's ur favourite electron and why is it sarah

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bright Barticles

Slumpy

old friend posted:

bright bart

slumpy

old friend

ball smart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

old friend posted:

ball smart

:hmmyes:

Escape From Noise

old friend posted:

ball smart

Welcome to Ball Mart!

Bright Bart

Stooge posted:

hey brightbart what's ur favourite electron and why is it sarah

We should all be polite to one another because you never know the person serving you a meal might have a PhD and also secretaries are often married to really important people.

nut

ur in the queue BB, this will happen!

Bright Bart

Now that we can safely change our AVs the paid way I am wondering if it might not be time to kindly request another.

This style maybe or any other but a knight, close-visor helm crouching or taking a knee with a laptop instead of a sword, or if that doesn't work a mobile phone emitting a blue light? Maybe a few arrows falling short and laying spent on the ground?

You know, for the posting aristocracy. Loyal. Disciplined. Protecting the newbie traveller to new and unknown forums. Taking vows of forums chastity (but posting wives and husbands are allowed) and poverty (only changing AVs like once a year or around there) and obedience (to respected mods only though).

Gonna pitch another tiny bit at charity if anyone wants to help me out.

cruft

Bright Bart posted:

Now that we can safely change our AVs the paid way I am wondering if it might not be time to kindly request another.

This style maybe or any other but a knight, close-visor helm crouching or taking a knee with a laptop instead of a sword, or if that doesn't work a mobile phone emitting a blue light? Maybe a few arrows falling short and laying spent on the ground?

You know, for the posting aristocracy. Loyal. Disciplined. Protecting the newbie traveller to new and unknown forums. Taking vows of forums chastity (but posting wives and husbands are allowed) and poverty (only changing AVs like once a year or around there) and obedience (to respected mods only though).

Gonna pitch another tiny bit at charity if anyone wants to help me out.

Whoa, hi, what's going on here?

My av was done by forums poster The Worst Unicorn, if that helps.

Bright Bart

cruft posted:

Whoa, hi, what's going on here?

My av was done by forums poster The Worst Unicorn, if that helps.

Oh drat. Was phone posting and didn't see that is basically your av. I thought it was a guy in a kilt eating an ice cream bar.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Aug 26, 2021

cruft

Bright Bart posted:

Oh drat. Was phone posting and didn't see that is basically your av. I thought it was a guy in a kilt eating an ice crem bar.

I don't mind if someone uses my av as a basis for creating something new. I didn't even paint it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Mighty Moltres came through with the adjustments to his first version I had asked for, and also donated his :20bux: to my local library. What a champ.

It'll take a while for me to replace this one as I am at work but it trust me it's fab. No free change this time either, we're apparently supporting the forums with no real qualms now right? (Although I certainly appreciated the free change that helped navigate an ethical dilemma at the time nut!)

Another BYOB success story all in all!