Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Where are making GBS threads dick nipples in all of this?

Edit: You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Where are making GBS threads dick nipples in all of this?

Edit: You're welcome.

I think somewhere around the penis teeth in the furry dog's mouth where each one can cum independently of the others.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Inceltown posted:

So taint hair is like armpit hair? This is all getting confusing.

How come we don't have pit hair on the backs of our knees?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Playing your partner's orifice like you're in a jug band.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think somewhere around the penis teeth in the furry dog's mouth where each one can cum independently of the others.

not a penis haver here, so I’m glad to defer to expertise if I’m wrong, but that setup seems as though it would get tiring pretty quickly. and that’s not even addressing how he hydrates (please let’s not address how he hydrates)

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

PainterofCrap posted:

How come we don't have pit hair on the backs of our knees?

adoy because knees are the elbows of the leg

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SatansOnion posted:

not a penis haver here, so I’m glad to defer to expertise if I’m wrong, but that setup seems as though it would get tiring pretty quickly. and that’s not even addressing how he hydrates (please let’s not address how he hydrates)

I really don't think having a standard penis offers much actual insight into that arrangement

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Imagine having all your teeth shrink when you drink ice water. Man, penis teeth sure would come with a lot of draw backs. Can't even imagine how upset that Silent Hill weirdo would be if someone's mouth was stuffed full of circumcised penis teeth.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You have to be horny to eat anything other than soup.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

I misread Marvellous Main Courses as Nervous Man Courses...

Quite fitting really.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

captainOrbital posted:

adoy because knees are the elbows of the leg

Then the elbows should, too!

:galaxy-brane:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

the last one is genuinely hurting me to look at

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Never not relevant to those things

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Liefeldian horrors.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can't help but read the titties as like, a ball joint for the arms.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

I can't help but read the titties as like, a ball joint for the arms.

Thanks I’m retching

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You're just mad you don't have like a full 270 degree omni swivel noodle arm coming out of your chest.

My dad was a snake and my mam was an assembly robot from a car factory.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 10:13 on Jul 16, 2020

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I'm just so curious in the decision making that led to Demver. Does the owner of that truck think it's really good or what?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
My bet is sunk cost fallacy. You paid a dude to paint that. You paid money for that. And it's on your truck. So it's actually not that bad. In fact, it's actually pretty good.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yeah but an F-150 tailgate is, like, $200 and you don't even need tools to replace it.

Hide it Hang it in your man-cave. You know he has one.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Demver is like outsider art to me now. Carnival banners, custom vans, velvet paintings, and well, her. I’m surprised no one has made some mystery box vinyl toy yet.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1283120832261222400

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Unfortunately any other IG reality post will never, ever defeat this.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
always makes me think of

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

teen witch posted:

Unfortunately any other IG reality post will never, ever defeat this.

Not the most tone-deaf photo taken at a concentration camp in the last 10 years. Not even close. Also, they forgot to shop the shadow, a rookie mistake.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Very curious what the artist's beef with Jay Weybag was

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heath posted:

Yeah, he seemed pretty.....sweet!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Can someone with a properly hosed brain tell me what is happening in that sequence of images? :confused:

Did he... gather the flies around the back of his neck and then shoot pressurised blood out it??

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He is being bothered by flies, so he spreads syrup on the back of his hotdog fold neck to attract them and leans his head back to crush them all

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He gathered all his enemies in one spot and squashed them when they were working better to annoy him individually. I think it's about fair reporting in grocers.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Thanks y'all!

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

I missed the part where he rubs the syrup on and thought the flies were borrowing into his neck

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Heath posted:

If you read the comic backwards it’s grosser

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Solice Kirsk posted:

thanks i forgot about that

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Solice Kirsk posted:

He gathered all his enemies in one spot and squashed them when they were working better to annoy him individually. I think it's about fair reporting in grocers.

It's...it's about ethics in grocery journalism? Did I do it right?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Someone showed me this and I'm convinced I'll die in seven days if I don't show someone else.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
i hope she's not ticklish, or she's going to end up with wine in her crotch and a knife in her butt

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

GreenMetalSun posted:

Someone showed me this and I'm convinced I'll die in seven days if I don't show someone else.

Human feet would be the toughest meat to eat, there are so many bones and tendons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Even harder when they're still attached to the human.