Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

OwlFancier posted:

Even harder when they're still attached to the human.

Worse: Covered in tomato sauce with no grated parmesan on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Human feet would be the toughest meat to eat, there are so many bones and tendons.

slow cook them then scoop out the bones before serving

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Piss Meridian posted:

slow cook them then scoop out the bones before serving

I don't think that would make them any better.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Worse: Covered in tomato sauce with no grated parmesan on top.

But there's already enough cheese there

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

that's bayonetta

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
:psypop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6qEnia_BA

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Not bad, but my favourite conspiracy theory song is still this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8UK1xmEas

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Human feet would be the toughest meat to eat, there are so many bones and tendons.

There was that dude a year or two ago that lost his foot in a motorcycle accident and had his chef buddy clean, chop and fry it into tacos for him and a small group of his friends. They actually did describe it as tough. The best part of the entire story was one of the diners texting him from the crapper the next day and the OP responding with "are you making GBS threads me right now?"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

GreenMetalSun posted:

Someone showed me this and I'm convinced I'll die in seven days if I don't show someone else.

The brand of wine being "Barefoot" is just *chef's kiss*

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

the most dangerous game

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Pig's trotters are at least 90% bone, 50-odd of them, and the trick is just to boil the gently caress out of them.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ookiimarukochan posted:

Pig's trotters are at least 90% bone, 50-odd of them, and the trick is just to boil the gently caress out of them.

That redtext you got is some aug too

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
:nms: For broke-brained, self-inflicted body horror :nms:

https://i.imgur.com/UjKVq3m.jpg

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

But how will Dilbert game now?!?

(Also loving hell do not click that)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Radio Paranoia posted:

So long to rubbing one out

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

PainterofCrap posted:

So long to rubbing one out

Maybe that's what he meant by "I couldn't do this without the support of my partner" because yikesaroony

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I believe if you're a furry it's called pawing off so presumably when he stitches the dog feet on he'll actually get better at it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
can someone describe what the dilbert related horror is?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

teen witch posted:

A video game webcomic started a Gamer Dilbert strip mocking Scott Adams claiming Joe Biden would shoot your dog if elected and it became the best Dilbert comic material ever made.

This is where it starts. Then it becomes a saga.

pentyne has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Jul 21, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Radio Paranoia posted:

AUG: I'm so woof without you

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
🎵 I'm all out of hands, I'm so woof without you 🎵

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

teen witch posted:

It appears as if a furry put his hands in dry ice for six hours so he could get them amputated for his fetish. Link includes picture of dead hands still attached to arm and also him sans hands. :shrug: I hope he gets the help he needs/it's as hot as he was hoping it would be and he doesn't live to regret it :(

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That picture has been around for a while, at least a couple of years, unless I'm thinking of a different furry amputee

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Wild T posted:

There was that dude a year or two ago that lost his foot in a motorcycle accident and had his chef buddy clean, chop and fry it into tacos for him and a small group of his friends. They actually did describe it as tough. The best part of the entire story was one of the diners texting him from the crapper the next day and the OP responding with "are you making GBS threads me right now?"

So I guess no one is going to ask for more info about this

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Heath posted:

That picture has been around for a while, at least a couple of years, unless I'm thinking of a different furry amputee

it's the same one

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

i must compose posted:

Reasonably sure it was a setup for the punchline, like the one about standing in line at the grocer that Tom Waits told.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Sprue posted:

It appears as if a furry put his hands in dry ice for six hours so he could get them amputated for his fetish. Link includes picture of dead hands still attached to arm and also him sans hands. :shrug: I hope he gets the help he needs/it's as hot as he was hoping it would be and he doesn't live to regret it :(

I'm pretty sure that dude was dry icing his hands for arthritic pain, and fell asleep in the process. 4chan etc spun it into the furry thing, and it hosed up his life for a while I think :(

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

i must compose posted:

I mean, you could just google it. I remember reading it a couple years ago, and I think it was this Vice article:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gykmn7/legal-ethical-cannibalism-human-meat-tacos-reddit-wtf

The whole article really isn't worth the click. Dude got a foot chopped off, smuggled it out of the hospital (it was supposed to go in the BIOHAZARD DO NOT TOUCH, NEVER EVER dumpster). Then he made weird human foot tacos for his weird friends to eat and they were not that good.

If I had to get something amputated, I would also try to smuggle my former body parts out of the medical center. No religious or spiritual reason, just, like, that's my foot. You cut that fucker off, but let me keep it. I'll put it in a jar of mummy juice or something and display it in the kitchen window. You are a dog, they don't even fit, etc.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sleve McDichael posted:

I'm pretty sure that dude was dry icing his hands for arthritic pain, and fell asleep in the process. 4chan etc spun it into the furry thing, and it hosed up his life for a while I think :(

There is no medical reason for your flesh to ever come in contact with dry ice unless you are trying to hurt yourself

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Heath posted:

There is no medical reason

When has that ever stopped someone?

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

WITCHCRAFT posted:

If I had to get something amputated, I would also try to smuggle my former body parts out of the medical center. No religious or spiritual reason, just, like, that's my foot. You cut that fucker off, but let me keep it. I'll put it in a jar of mummy juice or something and display it in the kitchen window. You are a dog, they don't even fit, etc.
I had a big gallstone (and the gallbladder) removed a few years back. I followed up with the pathology lab after surgery, and the extremely chill lab tech said I could have the stone as long as I picked it up in the next hour before his boss returned from lunch. I must have flipped over half the furniture in my apartment in my haste to get to the lab in time.

I still have it. It’s my me-pearl.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Admiral Joeslop posted:

When has that ever stopped someone?

I was skimming the thread and almost posted this, glad I saw your post

but yeah, seriously, some people still give their autistic kids bleach because they think it's going to cure them, I wouldn't put anything past human beings :ohdear:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

alexandriao posted:

I was skimming the thread and almost posted this, glad I saw your post

but yeah, seriously, some people still give their autistic kids bleach because they think it's going to cure them, I wouldn't put anything past human beings :ohdear:

Exactly, the thought process could’ve been like “Normal ice soothes pain, so dry ice must be even better! Why has no one thought of this before?!”

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008
https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1285760348683767808?s=19

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
AUG: my lover, aunt, and inspiration

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Some thick, hearty psychology abounds here

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Borat voice*
Mai aunt!

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Heath posted:

There is no medical reason for your flesh to ever come in contact with dry ice unless you are trying to hurt yourself

:shrug: here's some furry telling the whole story

Maybe it's bullshit and he wanted paws, idk

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
My first reaction was "that's set up as a joke" but no, no. I know better :negative:

Pump Jockey posted:

I had a big gallstone (and the gallbladder) removed a few years back. I followed up with the pathology lab after surgery, and the extremely chill lab tech said I could have the stone as long as I picked it up in the next hour before his boss returned from lunch. I must have flipped over half the furniture in my apartment in my haste to get to the lab in time.

I still have it. It’s my me-pearl.

I was a little annoyed that my hand surgeon refused to let me have the pins that they put into (and then took out of) my hand after I stupidly broke it.