Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Cody vs Sonny Kiss
AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

Ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: The Elite vs The Jurassic Express
HM: FTR vs The Lucha Bros
HM: Cage vs Mox

AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

nth

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

MassRafTer posted:

HM: The Elite vs The Jurassic Express

AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

forgot to nth these earlier

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

Seconded, even if Cage/Mox is on the low and of HM it still had some pretty sick backdrops

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HMs for:

Cody vs. Sonny Kiss
FTR vs. Lucha Bros
The Elite vs. Jurassic Express

All from AEW Dynamite 7/15. Moxley/Cage didn't quite make it for me.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Now for real nominations

HM: Brian Cage vs Jon Moxley, Dynamite 7/15

Nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Cody vs. Sonny Kiss, AEW Dynamite, 15/07
HM: FTR vs. Lucha Bros, AEW Dynamite, 15/07
HM: The Elite vs. Jurassic Express, AEW Dynamite, 15/07
HM: Jon Moxley vs. Brian Cage, AEW Dynamite, 15/07

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

Agree with all of these.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Boco_T posted:

Because my noms were lost in the sea of Wrestle Kingdom I am typing them into this post again to say that if you are looking for something to watch you should check out last weekend's [January 4] ICW New York No Holds Barred Volume 1 https://independentwrestling.tv/player/2x78XQj7eG

The whole show top to bottom is great but I especially recommend:
Homicide vs Casanova Valentine [HM]
Alex Colon vs Jimmy Lloyd [HM]
Eric Ryan vs John Wayne Murdoch (MOTYC)
Shlak vs Necro Butcher (WMOTYC)

Is it still alright to nominate stuff from shows at the beginning of the year? Thought I nth'd these four a while ago, but doublechecking my post history here after being reminded about the show in the indies thread, I did not :x

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Is it still alright to nominate stuff from shows at the beginning of the year? Thought I nth'd these four a while ago, but doublechecking my post history here after being reminded about the show in the indies thread, I did not :x

Yep it's fine, I have a spreadsheet with a tab for each month, it's no big deal to go back and add in nominations.

I actually can't find a listing for Homicide vs. Casanova Valentine, no idea how I missed that in Boco_T's nominations but I'll add it in now along with your 2nd.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: #DAMNHEARTS (Tetsuya Endo, T-Hawk & El Lindaman) (c) vs Eruption (Yukio Sakaguchi, Kazusada Higuchi & Saki Akai) for the KO-D 6 Man Championship - DDT TV Show #7 (6/20)

I don't know if it was the excitement of getting to see live wrestling again or the emotion from Saki breaking down in tears after winning or if it was just that good but this was one of the best matches I've seen this year. The six man belts are the best belts for great matches. T-Hawk and Lindaman are such amazing shitheads in this and all three of Eruption played their roles so well.

2nd this, terrific match. I'm really going to miss the DDT weekly TV now it's done.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MOTYC: Motor City Machine Guns vs the Rascalz, Impact Slammiversary 7/18

Good to see MCMG back

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MOTYC: Willie Mack (c) vs Chris Bey for the X division title, Impact Slammiversary 7/18

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Chris James 2 posted:

MOTYC: Motor City Machine Guns vs the Rascalz, Impact Slammiversary 7/18

Good to see MCMG back
Hard to toss to MOTYC, it was incredibly good but I don't think it was AEW tag-team matches good. HM for me, but it's ABSOLUTELY worth going out of your way to see, despite not being together in years and both Shelly and Sabin being broken and older they still had that synergy together.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HM: MCMG vs. The Rascalz - Impact Slammiversary 2020
MOTYC: Willie Mack (C) vs. Chris Bey - X Division Title Match - Impact Slammiversary 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pinche Rudo posted:

HM: MCMG vs. The Rascalz - Impact Slammiversary 2020
MOTYC: Willie Mack (C) vs. Chris Bey - X Division Title Match - Impact Slammiversary 2020

Nth

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Pinche Rudo posted:

MCMG vs. The Rascalz - Impact Slammiversary 2020

Willie Mack (C) vs. Chris Bey - X Division Title Match - Impact Slammiversary 2020

HM both of these

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

MOTYC: Mitsuru Konno vs Mei Suruga, GatohMove/ChocoProLIVE! #33

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HM: Jordynne Grace (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo for the Knockouts title, Impact Slammiversary 7/18

Could go either HM or MOTYC with this, honestly would have loved it going a bit longer

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 19, 2020

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

HM: Jordynne Grace (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo for the Knockouts title, Impact Slammiversary 7/18

2nd

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
HM: Motor City Machine Guns vs. the Rascalz - Impact Slammiversary, 7/18
MOTYC: Willie Mack vs. Chris Bey (Impact X-Division Championship) - Impact Slammiversary, 7/18
MOTYC: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo (Impact Knockouts Championship) - Impact Slammiversary, 7/18

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 19, 2020

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

AEW FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

Belated nth on these two.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: Willie Mack vs. Chris Bey (Impact X-Division Championship) - Impact Slammiversary, 7/18
MOTYC: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo (Impact Knockouts Championship) - Impact Slammiversary, 7/18

Yes to all three, I really enjoyed what Grace and Purrazzo showed in their match.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Neodoomium posted:

2nd

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Neodoomium posted:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WMOTYC: Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins - WWE Extreme Rules: Horror Show, 7/19

This could have been a great match but the stipulation ruined it. At least it was hilariously bad.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

wmotyc the dumb loving eyeball match rey mysterio vs. seth rollins 7/19 wwe extreme rules the horror show

truly the dumbest loving match i've ever seen in my life

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Neodoomium posted:

nth

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The eye for an eye match had the dumbest stip of all time but it was well worked imo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
HM: Sasha Banks vs Asuka (c) at WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules July 19

The finish made me chuckle and that's rare in a wrestling match so I appreciate it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

TTBF posted:

The eye for an eye match had the dumbest stip of all time but it was well worked imo

i thought so too

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TTBF posted:

Same, but it still nominated because the ending was terrible and really dumb.

Also,

WMOTYC: Swamp Fight, WWE Extreme Rules 7/19

Utter trash.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WMOTYC: Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt in a Swamp Match - WWE Extreme Rules

Utter dogshit. 70% Braun in a chair being talked to. 20% Braun brawling with nobodies, 5% Liv MorganAlexa Bliss ASMR and 5% actual fight between Braun and Bray with a loving AWFUL ending. Jesus Christ, this was garbage.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 20, 2020

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Utter dogshit. 70% Braun in a chair being talked to. 20% Braun brawling with nobodies, 5% Liv Morgan ASMR and 5% actual fight between Braun and Bray with a loving AWFUL ending. Jesus Christ, this was garbage.

It somehow managed to be the only part of the show where I was actually bored. How?

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

*Alexa Bliss ASMR

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

*Alexa Bliss ASMR

Oh my God, I even made fun in the thread of them showing footage of Liv Morgan to remind us that Liv Morgan was Liv Morgan.... and it was actually Alexa Bliss.
It's me, I'm the guy who they put clumsy flashbacks into network television shows for :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dango Bango posted:

This could have been a great match but the stipulation ruined it. At least it was hilariously bad.

Nthing this

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

HM to Jordynne vs Deonna

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Utter dogshit. 70% Braun in a chair being talked to. 20% Braun brawling with nobodies, 5% Liv MorganAlexa Bliss ASMR and 5% actual fight between Braun and Bray with a loving AWFUL ending. Jesus Christ, this was garbage.

Holy poo poo yes, the covid pandemic needs to end if for no other reason then WWE is clearly out of Cinematic match ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Jerusalem posted:

Edward Mass posted:

NTH. Slammiversary was shockingly good.