Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

el dingo posted:

Nah but I did a solo run of walkers jalapeno cheese today

I had to put a bag away to stop myself doing the same thing last week.
They were supposed to be something to munch on throughout the week but lasted 2 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

freelop posted:

I had to put a bag away to stop myself doing the same thing last week.
They were supposed to be something to munch on throughout the week but lasted 2 days

Those things are like crack and they end up hurting my stomach soooo bad.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Pistol_Pete posted:

What if you just hop everywhere whenever you think you might be under observation

I think if anything this might rather make you easier to identify

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

What a cutie

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

debating going for a walk or having a wank

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Why not both

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

crispix posted:

Why not both

at the same time

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
it only takes one person to start doing it and everyone else will join in :jackbud:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

crispix posted:

Why not both

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
The hiiiiiiills are aliiiiive with the sooouuunds of waaaanking

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
The old stroke'n'stroll.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

crispix posted:

Why not both

effort

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

gonna get up and walk the dog, had to be very careful in typing this post thanks rats

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Ratjaculation posted:

debating going for a walk or having a wank

Do em simultaneously to fool the gait analysis

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Walk without rhythm and you won't attract the worm

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

if i had lost a loved one during lockdown and been unable to attend their funeral I might be confused and angry to see thousands of people lining the streets for a sadly dead footballer

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

gonna get up and walk the dog, had to be very careful in typing this post thanks rats

Roy Keane???

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

gonna get up and wank the dog, had to be very careful in typing this post thanks rats

it would have been very embarrassing if you'd accidentally typed "walk"

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i cant believe youve done this

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

each 5 minute level takes almost 8 hours as he has to go out to get 'parts' and sit in his car on his phone

then at the end you dont get any sort of official reward, as it might be taxable

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i wanted a mask like bane off of batman and then i thought about it for more than 5 seconds and realised some funny chav is probably going to pop me in the face because that is how batman defeats bane

the trick is to look like a cage fighter and also to train as a cage fighter

now is a good time to start as long as you already started and it was five years ago, since BJJ mainly involves doing powerful sex moves and sweating directly in each others mouths

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

do the mario games feature any actual plumbing related or inspired gameplay mechanics or whatever? Like I know its got some pipes in it but do you have to turn any stop cocks or anything? Suddenly seems very under developed theme.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

do the mario games feature any actual plumbing related or inspired gameplay mechanics or whatever? Like I know its got some pipes in it but do you have to turn any stop cocks or anything? Suddenly seems very under developed theme.

in mario sunshine you spent a lot of time cleaning gunk off places with a water gun. i think mario is just a odd jobs sorta guy. probably has a white van and fly tips down country lanes too.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mazza. luv pints, luv 'shrooms, 'ate turtles. simple as

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

if you have not listened to the britainology episode of trash future about dave courtney i can highly recommend it

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

NotJustANumber99 posted:

there's lots of lovely parts

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
is mario italian or italian-american

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

hes japanese but he looked a bit like the landlord so he became that. the landlord is an elusive italian american property develop thats probably dead now but hated mario. he sounds a bit dodgy

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I had Nando's, the chicken butterfly was okay but that rice was atrociously dry. I made my own mash and now feeling like a zeppelin but hairy, godbless.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Galewolf posted:

I had Nando's, the chicken butterfly was okay but that rice was atrociously dry. I made my own mash and now feeling like a zeppelin but hairy, godbless.

Put the bog roll in the freezer. I’m such a wimp I go for the lemon and herb.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

hemale in pain posted:

i think mario is just a odd jobs sorta guy. probably has a white van and fly tips down country lanes too.

Well in Donkey Kong he was a carpenter and in Wrecking Crew he was, well, on a wrecking crew, so yeah, original plan was just that he'd be some blue collar worker.

Whybird fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 21, 2020

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Oodles posted:

Put the bog roll in the freezer. I’m such a wimp I go for the lemon and herb.

I opted out on extra extra hot malarkey in order to enjoy the night not making GBS threads out my guts or having to recreate this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNMlHCHsKOc

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I had a handheld lcd game thing where mario worked in a bottle factory

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the lemon and herb make at home kit is amazing with a few parsnips and sweet potatoes chucked in (presteam the yams first obviously)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

good lord seymour

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

steamed yams but its nandos

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Galewolf posted:

Lmfao I was having a ciggie near two Nandos chefs today and they looked so dead behind the eyes.

I can't fathom how hard their job must be with how huge the queue to get in is every day.

We've been busy but tolerable.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

It also depends on the branch location, I think. The one in, uh, Covent Garden was packed when I had lunch there once but the ones close to E&C or Brixton were usually chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

while nandoschat is still current i'll share the brilliant sam kriss article for those who haven't seen it already: https://samkriss.com/2015/05/20/cheeky-nandos-or-what-wet-wrong/ oi oi bants o clock