Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
*votefinder goes here*

Hello and Welcome to I don't have time for flavor mafia. A game for 13 players, and I gurantee there are less than 8 scum in the game!

Discord Link here: https://discord.gg/yqf6u9K

General Mafia Rules (That have been stolen from Natural 20 who stole them from Somberero)

1. Don't be poo poo to each other. This is a game, part of the game is having people react, but if you think you’re reacting badly, walk away, calm down, come back later.
2. If you post fewer than ten times across a game day that comes within 12 hours of finishing, you will be mod-killed at the end of the day. If multiple people do not post often enough, all of them will be modkill.
3. Don't edit your posts.
4. Don't talk after you're dead. I'll send you a PM to an Obs doc if you want to chat poo poo.
5. Feel free to post after the hammer/during twilight about non-game stuff.
6. No replacements after D2.
7. Don't directly quote any communication from me, including your role pm. If you have OOT communication with another player, the rule still applies.
8. Don't fake day actions.

*playerlist goes here*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU