Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

in my head cheeseburger pizza is a calzone with mince meat and cheese but i reckon it's probably not that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Katty! posted:

:glomp: i hope i don't get crucified for this but i got the 'cheeseburger' pizza from dominos since i had a discount code handy, it's...a little weird but the sauce they put on top actually works really well with the rest of the toppings! pity there's no actual decent pizza places near me but there's no shortage of Chinese and Indian takeaways; should've just ordered a box of onion bhajis, the ones out of my local place are so good

I checked Dominos for the pizza and I'm okay with it with the exception of sliced pickles on top.

I got Tesco pizza for tomorrow, gonna grate copious amounts of cheddar on top of it.

Now I'm hungry, goddamn.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

the only cheeseburger pizza is this monstrosity, anything else is a pretender to the throne

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Galewolf posted:

I checked Dominos for the pizza and I'm okay with it with the exception of sliced pickles on top.

it's usually not too bad but i did get a massive chunk of gherkin on one slice, just sort of melts into everything else when you're eating it though

there is a local place which is closed right now that does a 'maryland' pizza with chicken, bacon, pineapple, and banana on it, actually v nice, worth a try sometime

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I've found Domino's where I live is far superior to Papa John's. I don't know how, but Papa John's manage to gently caress up the crust and make it really dry and almost inedible, unless I reheat it.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

oh no computer posted:

the only cheeseburger pizza is this monstrosity, anything else is a pretender to the throne

I would absorb this through my pores, ngl.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

FullLeatherJacket posted:

it's legal to own a sword in the UK, there are a couple of dudes on youtube who have houses full of the things - you can get 18th/19th century cavalry swords pretty cheap, since they were mass-produced at the time

it'd be classed as an offensive weapon if you were running around the park with it, but that would also apply for a heavy wrench or a rock you found on the floor that looks like a tortoise but isn't

there's an exception to that for anything with a curved blade over 50cm (a gurkha blade is curved but I think would be smaller), which is essentially because they wanted to ban samurai swords from being sold to people from middlesbrough even though they couldn't in practice define what one is, but that excludes anything that's an antique or traditionally made

I had a friend who owned a proper blacksmithed claymore. Was sharp as hell. This was in Glasgow back in the late 90's or so. Dude was a south african geordie if you can imagine such a thing. He lived on one of the major streets through Glasgow in a ground floor flat. One day had just got out the shower, and was in his front room and some neds threw a lit firework through his open window. He dove behind the sofa, losing his towel in the process, the firework fortunately landed in the fireplace and went off. Full of righteous fury, he grabbed the nearest pointy thing; a 5 foot long claymore, and leaped out the window into Great Western Road, stark naked, screaming incoherently in heavily accented geordie and persued the offending neds through the midday traffic. He never caught them, the police never found him, and ultimately no-one in this story learned anything at all.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

When reheating pizza, give it a minute In the microwave so it’s slightly warm and then put it in a frying pan on a medium heat to crisp up the base.

Then, put a drop of water in the pan with the pizza and cover it, the water vapour will melt the cheese and make it cool and good

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
i make artisan pizzas

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

I found a solution to my computer’s overheating problem, which works for about three hours then dead again.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

have you opened the thing up and checked it's not just packed with dust

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Do you know which bit is overheating?

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

have you opened the thing up and checked it's not just packed with dust

It is/was. The heat sink on the motherboard is hosed and I don't (yet) have the right screwdriver to detach the thing and give it a good clean. Also, don't vape in the same room as your computer.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thermal paste on everything, just spray it all over the motherboard like an ejaculating fountain.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

what screwdriver dont you have?

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i make artisan pizzas

anglo_italian_relations_post_brexit.jpg

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

what screwdriver dont you have?

It’s some weeny star bit but needs a super long drive to get through this bastard. I have a link to one saved (on the frankenconfuser) but am also a wee bit drunk to bother searching again and ordering right now. Needs to get through this chap.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

wtf is all that?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

oh its a mac

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Sweetcorn on pizza is kinda growing on me

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

see someone about that. sounds fungal

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

If the eventual clean up job doesn't solve the problem the case will be repurposed as a giant cheese grater.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Fungi does not belong on pizza,

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Grated cheeses to try on pizza: Strong cheddar (almost blue) / Smoked Applewood / Haloumi / Gouda. Add them all and add a poo poo load of hot sauce.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cheese pizza should be every cheese the pizza place has. You should revel in the cheese. Really embrace the fromage. Take a mouthful and consider how beautiful the world is that it lets you experience this astounding combination of lactose-rich pleasure.

Regular, single variety, cheese pizza is often enhanced by hot sauces.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

cheese on toast is quite nice

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

goatface posted:

Cheese pizza should be every cheese the pizza place has. You should revel in the cheese. Really embrace the fromage. Take a mouthful and consider how beautiful the world is that it lets you experience this astounding combination of lactose-rich pleasure.

Regular, single variety, cheese pizza is often enhanced by hot sauces.

This sounds wonderful but is lacking in roast peppers, olives, jalapeños, onions, and diced herbs.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

cheese is nice but have you considered the loving warmth of our lord and saviour homar

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Were there any good homars this eve?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

im going to have some late night crackers and cheese lol dont tell

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

I have no idea what that is and Google tells me it is lobster which... No, not on a pizza. Is homar vegan cheese? I'm trying to find vegan cheese but so far nothing's really made the cut.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

It’s some weeny star bit but needs a super long drive to get through this bastard. I have a link to one saved (on the frankenconfuser) but am also a wee bit drunk to bother searching again and ordering right now. Needs to get through this chap.

Can someone plz dig out my computer? Thx.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

I have no idea what that is and Google tells me it is lobster which... No, not on a pizza. Is homar vegan cheese? I'm trying to find vegan cheese but so far nothing's really made the cut.

Violife and own brand coconut stuff is good for cheddar replacement imo

Homemade cashew cheese for ricotta and soft cheese style things

Do NOT put homar near food

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

goatface posted:

Were there any good homars this eve?

I tuned in just in time to see the much sought after "turbo teen" homar

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Violife and own brand coconut stuff is good for cheddar replacement imo

Homemade cashew cheese for ricotta and soft cheese style things

Do NOT put homar near food

Thanks! I'll give those a try.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
When I lived in Italy the localest pizza place had something called "McDonalds", which had fries and sliced up hot dogs cooked into the cheese and I feel like I've talked about it in this thread but you get to hear about it again now.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

does mcdomnalds even do hotdogs?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It probably does somewhere. They do unusual things in some countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

which is a bit annoying that they dont consider us enough of an oddball country to offer our own menu. Wheres our mcyorkshire pudBurger and mcCornish pasties?