Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

looks expensive. drink it

it's pretty tasty, and pretty strong. :)

i should really be drinking budweiser for the cardinals opener, but as i have grown older my taste in booze has matured, although i have matured in literally no other ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
today my local discount beer store had a poo poo ton of strawb Bud Light seltzer priced 2 move, and I am seltzer curious. I did a dark act today. I bought some

it felt p hosed up buying 3 cases of a Bud Light product right there in front of god and everybody, but I did it.

now it needs refrigeration. expect my review this time tomorrow

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

today my local discount beer store had a poo poo ton of strawb Bud Light seltzer priced 2 move, and I am seltzer curious. I did a dark act today. I bought some

it felt p hosed up buying 3 cases of a Bud Light product right there in front of god and everybody, but I did it.

now it needs refrigeration. expect my review this time tomorrow

throw some in the freezer and you'll be drinking in an hour or two. if you get lucky you''ll get them at that sweet spot where once you crack one it'll turn to slush.

i believe in you :hai:

Areola Grande

I'm gonna do it! :peanut:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
is this where to chilly post about the chilly brews i'm slammin?

Prof. Crocodile

I'm gonna do it! :peanut:

:patriot:

Areola Grande

:getin:

Areola Grande

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

he'll yes my bud this is the cold one zone :cheerdoge:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes please, and thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

luvcow pls remind me to check on those cans here in like an hour I'm v forgetful haha

that would suck if they asploded

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

luvcow pls remind me to check on those cans here in like an hour I'm v forgetful haha

will do

:911:

nut

I got some cans you can check out in the meantime

Areola Grande

show em :smugmrgw:

nut

:mamacita:

Areola Grande

:mrwhite:

Escape From Noise

I drank a bit much and didn't really eat a proper dinner so I'm feeling my best! But I guess it's okay because every day is Sunday for me

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It's only Friday evening here, because we are on the slow side of the International Date Line.
I have consumed a passable, if not exciting dinner, and I am making steady progress toward the goal of being trashed.

Areola Grande

Yesss! :hf:

Trying

sauced up and posting extremely plausible seeming stuff about abacuses which i may in fact just be making up. friday night motherfuckers! :beer:

Barking Gecko

Trashed Crew = :beerpal: :beerpal: :beerpal: :beerpal: :beerpal: :beerpal:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

saucin' cheers

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

heads up! in maybe an hour check your first can. like if you check now prob won't be cold enough but eveyrtime you do check drop a few more cans in there anyways so you have another hitter in the lineup

:colbert:

sox are up 4-0 :)

Amp

Luvcow posted:

heads up! in maybe an hour check your first can. like if you check now prob won't be cold enough but eveyrtime you do check drop a few more cans in there anyways so you have another hitter in the lineup

:colbert:

sox are up 4-0 :)

sox fan!!!

I decided I'm not going to watch this year or at least the start of this year because the stuff about Mookie leaving and signing with the Dodgers gets me really un-chill and I'm trying to be more chill not less chill.

Trying

well, hello there

Amp

ps don't buy a blue mic i'm a rube

Barking Gecko

Keep posting - I'm still pouring. . .

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

saucin' cheers

oh we're doing selfies now?

felt cute, might delete later...

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sox fan!!!

I decided I'm not going to watch this year or at least the start of this year because the stuff about Mookie leaving and signing with the Dodgers gets me really un-chill and I'm trying to be more chill not less chill.

oh we're gonna suck this year most likely and it hurt to see mookie leave but i've been waiting to watch some baseball so i'm all in

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Keep posting - I'm still pouring. . .

:cheers:

Amp

new beer has a yob-appropriate label imho

nut

good thread I have a camp beer but dunno how to upload images on my phone

Amp

nut posted:

good thread I have a camp beer but dunno how to upload images on my phone

i had to get the imgur app

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
o O 0 o TaRsheD cr3W ! o O o 0 o

Amp

im also choomin

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sox are up 10-0

against the orioles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeXIfwRpog

didn't know santana covered this from these guys until i watched juan of the dead, a cuban zombie movie which imo is one of the best zombie movies if thats what you're into

it's a great tune and it makes me happy

Areola Grande

not my favorite seltzer I've tried but hey at least it doesn't taste like bud light :shrug:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

not my favorite seltzer I've tried but hey at least it doesn't taste like bud light :shrug:

:neckbeard:

just enjoy it please

Manifisto

blueberry liqueur, whisky, bitters, fresh lemon juice, some sugar

it's just a whisky sour with some blueberry but gently caress it I have split the atom here

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

it's just a whisky sour with some blueberry but gently caress it I have split the atom here

Livin' large in the wilderness!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Livin' large in the wilderness!

blueberry and lemon anything is all good in my book

:)

like all the discord hacks i can find aren't making it work for me but please say hi for me to the people there and until i work out the kinks and get it back up this will be my mini discord posting place i guess :gbsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
manifesto you got any means of getting out on that lake and paddling?