Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
finally got round to servicing the car. Took one look. nah. garage on monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Just posting on the 'year of my birth' page of the thread. Can't believe NotJustaNumber sniped it :(

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol look how old you are granddad

can i have a wethers original

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Happy birthday for yesterday, bobby.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

finally got round to servicing the car. Took one look. nah. garage on monday

Do electric cars even need servicing? I honestly have no clue but would like to know more.

franco
Jan 3, 2003

hockey jockey posted:

Just posting on the 'year of my birth' page of the thread. Can't believe NotJustaNumber sniped it :(

Hello 1975 posting pal. You got closer than me. I think I must have been napping in front of Countdown or something :corsair:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Happy birthday for yesterday, bobby.

Do electric cars even need servicing? I honestly have no clue but would like to know more.

It would still need its pollen filter replaced every year haha

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

gently caress k k . I bet that was what did for the ventilation fan on my clio haha :(

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

fridge corn posted:

every two years actually.

Im talking about an old dirty diesel saab. its some awful gm engine with an impossible to reach oil filter

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Can you stall an electric car? I don't see how it would be possible, but I have no idea if there's something that could sieze. Does it stop you doing burn outs?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah. You can apparently unplug wheel sensors so the abs and esp dont know what the gently caress or there used to be ways to confuse the software such that it turned all the driver aids off until you ctrl alt deleted it but I doubt those bugs are still there all these updates later. Latest update put the side cameras on the screen along with the rear when you reverse which is cool.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

watching deep impact. it's not great.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hemale in pain posted:

watching deep impact. it's not great.

those guitar riffs tho :pcgaming:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

feeeling sorry for the blind dude who's trapped on a spaceship with the old bloke who's forcing him to listen to him read Moby dick.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Happy belated b-day bobby.

Today I cooked roast chicken and pasta, the weather is wonderful after the rain and I'll start working tomorrow (I mean, stating to actually go to the office).

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

hobbit on a motorbike

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

thanks friends, if you will note the message was posted a 9 minutes past so if you thought you had missed my birthday fear not because it is happening right now

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I'm waiting until tomorrow to wish you a happy birthday

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I suppose then we'll know

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Happy Birthday in that case. Or are you one of those people who have birthday weeks?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i have a birthday year. send me presents fuckers.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a nap.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣☺️😌😇🙂🙃😉😌😍😘😗😙😚😋😜😝😛🤑🤗🤓😎🤡🤠😏😒😞😔😟😕🙁☹️😣😖😫😩😤😠😡😶😐😑😯😦😧😮😲😵😳😱😨😰😢😥🤤😭😓😪😴🙄🤔🤥😬🤐🤢🤧😷🤒🤕😈👿👹👺💩👻💀☠️👽👾🤖🎃😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾👐🙌👏🤝👍👎👊✊️🤛🤜🤞✌️🤘👌👈👉👆👇☝️✋️💪🖕✍️🤳💅💍💄💋👄👅👂👃👣👁👀🗣👤👥👶👦👧👨👩👱🏻‍♀️👱👴👵👲👳‍♀️👳👮‍♀️👮👷‍♀️👷💂‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩🏿‍🌾👨‍🌾👩‍🍳👨‍🍳👩‍🎓👨‍🎓👩‍🎤👨‍🎤👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🏭👨‍🏭👩‍💻👨‍💻👩‍💼👨‍💼👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🔬👨‍🔬👩‍🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🚒👨‍🚒👨‍✈️👩‍✈️👩‍🚀👨‍🚀👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️🤶🎅👸🤴👰🤵👼🤰🙇‍♀️🙇💁💁‍♂️🙅🙅‍♂️🙆🏻🙆‍♂️🙋🙋‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙎🙎‍♂️🙍🙍‍♂️💇💇‍♂️💆💆‍♂️🕴💃🕺👯👯‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶🏃‍♀️🏃👫👭👬💑👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👧‍👧👚👕👖👔👗👙👘👠👡👢👞👟👒🎩🎓👑⛑🎒👝👛👜💼👓🕶🌂☂️🐶🐱🐹🐭🐰🦊🐻🐼🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐽🐸🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐔🐧🐦🐤🐣🐥🦆🦅🦉🦇🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐛🦋🐌🐚🐞🐜🕷🕸🐢🐍🦎🦂🦀🦑🐙🦐🐠🐟🐡🐬🦈🐳🐋🐊🐆🐅🐃🐂🐄🦌🐪🐫🐘🦏🦍🐎🐖🐐🐏🐑🐕🐩🐈🐓🦃🕊🐇🐁🐀🐿🐾🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🍃🍂🍁🍄🌾💐🌷🌹🥀🌻🌼🌸🌺🌎🌍🌏🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌚🌝🌞🌛🌜🌙💫⭐️🌟✨⚡️🔥💥☄️☀️🌤⛅️🌥🌦🌈☁️🌧⛈🌩🌨☃️⛄️❄️🌬💨🌪🌫🌊💧💦☔️🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🍓🍈🍒🍑🍍🥝🥑🍅🍆🥒🥕🌽🌶🥔🍠🌰🥜🍯🥐🍞🥖🧀🥚🍳🥓🥞🍤🍗🍖🍕🌭🍔🍟🥙🌮🌯🥗🥘🍝🍜🍲🍥🍣🍱🍛🍙🍚🍘🍢🍡🍧🍨🍦🍰🎂🍮🍭🍬🍫🍿🍩🍪🥛🍼☕️🍵🍶🍺🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾🥄🍴🍽⚽️🏀🏈⚾️🎾🏐🏉🎱🏓🏸🥅🏒🏑🏏⛳️🏹🎣🥊🥋⛸🎿⛷🏂🏋️‍♀️🏋️🤺🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️🤾‍♀️🤾‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏌️🏄‍♀️🏄🏊‍♀️🏊🤽‍♀️🤽‍♂️🚣‍♀️🚣🏇🚴‍♀️🚴🚵‍♀️🚵🎽🏅🎖🥇🥈🥉🏆🏵🎗🎫🎟🎪🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️🎭🎨🎬🎤🎧🎼🎹🥁🎷🎺🎸🎻🎲🎯🎳🎮🎰🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚜🛴🚲🛵🏍🚨🚔🚍🚘🚖🚡🚠🚟🚃🚋🚞🚝🚄🚅🚈🚂🚆🚇🚊🚉🚁🛩✈️🛫🛬🚀🛰💺🛶⛵️🛥🚤🛳⛴🚢⚓️🚧⛽️🚏🚦🚥🗺🗿🗽⛲️🗼🏰🏯🏟🎡🎢🎠⛱🏖🏝⛰🏔🗻🌋🏜🏕⛺️🛤🛣🏗🏭🏠🏡🏘🏚🏢🏬🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏪🏫🏩💒🏛⛪️🕌🕍🕋⛩🗾🎑🏞🌅🌄🌠🎇🎆🌇🌆🏙🌃🌌🌉🌁⌚️📱📲💻⌨️🖥🖨🖱🖲🕹🗜💽💾💿📀📼📷📸📹🎥📽🎞📞☎️📟📠📺📻🎙🎚🎛⏱⏲⏰🕰⌛️⏳📡🔋🔌💡🔦🕯🗑🛢💸💵💴💶💷💰💳💎⚖️🔧🔨⚒🛠⛏🔩⚙️⛓🔫💣🔪🗡⚔️🛡🚬⚰️⚱️🏺🔮📿💈⚗️🔭🔬🕳💊💉🌡🚽🚰🚿🛁🛀🛎🔑🗝🚪🛋🛏🛌🖼🛍🛒🎁🎈🎏🎀🎊🎉🎎🏮🎐✉️📩📨📧💌📥📤📦🏷📪📫📬📭📮📯📜📃📄📑📊📈📉🗒🗓📆📅📇🗃🗳🗄📋📁📂🗂🗞📰📓📔📒📕📗📘📙📚📖🔖🔗📎🖇📐📏📌📍✂️🖊🖋✒️🖌🖍📝✏️🔍🔎🔏🔐🔓🔒❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟☮️✝️☪️🕉☸️✡️🔯🕎☯️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️🆔⚛️🉑☢️☣️📴📳🈶🈚️🈸🈺🈷✴️🆚💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚳🚱🔞📵🚭❗️❕❓❔‼️⁉️🔅🔆〽️⚠️🚸🔱⚜️🔰♻️✅🈯️💹❇️✳️❎🌐💠Ⓜ️🌀💤🏧🚾♿️🅿️🈳🈂🛂🛃🛄🛅🚹🚺🚼🚻🚮🎦📶🈁🔣ℹ️🔤🔡🔠🆖🆗🆙🆒🆕🆓0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣🔟🔢#️⃣*️⃣▶️⏸⏯⏹⏺⏭⏮⏩⏪⏫⏬◀️🔼🔽➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️↖️↕️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️🔀🔁🔂🔄🔃🎵🎶➕➖➗✖️💲💱™©®〰➰➿🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜✔️☑️🔘⚪️⚫️🔴🔵🔺🔻🔸🔸🔹🔶🔷🔳🔲▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️◻️⬛️⬜️🔈🔇🔉🔊🔔🔕📣📢👁‍🗨💬💭🗯♠️♣️♥️♦️🃏🎴🀄️🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧🏳🏴🏁🚩🏳️‍🌈🇦🇫🇦🇽🇦🇱🇩🇿🇦🇸🇦🇩🇦🇴🇦🇮🇦🇶🇦🇬🇦🇷🇦🇲🇦🇼🇦🇺🇦🇹🇦🇿🇧🇸🇧🇭🇧🇩🇧🇧🇧🇾🇧🇪🇧🇿🇧🇯🇧🇲🇧🇹🇧🇴🇧🇦🇧🇼🇧🇷🇮🇴🇻🇬🇧🇳🇧🇬🇧🇫🇧🇮🇰🇭🇨🇲🇨🇦🇮🇨🇨🇻🇧🇶🇰🇾🇨🇫🇹🇩🇨🇱🇨🇳🇨🇽🇨🇨🇨🇴🇰🇲🇨🇬🇨🇩🇨🇰🇨🇷🇨🇮🇭🇷🇨🇺🇨🇼🇨🇾🇨🇿🇩🇰🇩🇯🇩🇲🇩🇴🇪🇨🇪🇬🇸🇻🇬🇶🇪🇷🇪🇪🇪🇹🇪🇺🇫🇰🇫🇴🇫🇯🇫🇮🇫🇷🇬🇫🇵🇫🇹🇫🇬🇦🇬🇲🇬🇪🇩🇪🇬🇭🇬🇮🇬🇷🇬🇱🇬🇩🇬🇵🇬🇺🇬🇹🇬🇬🇬🇳🇬🇼🇬🇾🇭🇹🇭🇳🇭🇰🇭🇺🇮🇸🇮🇳🇮🇩🇮🇷🇮🇶🇮🇪🇮🇲🇮🇱🇮🇹🇯🇲🇯🇵🎌🇯🇪🇯🇴🇰🇿🇰🇪🇰🇮🇽🇰🇰🇼🇰🇬🇱🇦🇱🇻🇱🇧🇱🇸🇱🇷🇱🇾🇱🇮🇱🇹🇱🇺🇲🇴🇲🇰🇲🇬🇲🇼🇲🇾🇲🇻🇲🇱🇲🇹🇲🇭🇲🇶🇲🇷🇲🇺🇾🇹🇲🇽🇫🇲🇲🇩🇲🇨🇲🇪🇲🇸🇲🇦🇲🇿🇲🇲🇳🇦🇳🇷🇳🇵🇳🇱🇳🇨🇳🇿🇳🇮🇳🇪🇳🇬🇳🇺🇳🇫🇰🇵🇲🇵🇳🇴🇴🇲🇵🇰🇵🇼🇵🇸🇵🇦🇵🇬🇵🇾🇵🇪🇵🇭🇵🇳🇵🇱🇵🇹🇵🇷🇶🇦🇷🇪🇷🇴🇷🇺🇷🇼🇼🇸🇸🇲🇸🇹🇸🇦🇸🇳🇷🇸🇸🇨🇸🇱🇸🇬🇸🇽🇸🇰🇸🇮🇬🇸🇸🇧🇸🇴🇿🇦🇰🇷🇸🇸🇪🇸🇱🇰🇧🇱🇸🇭🇰🇳🇱🇨🇵🇲🇻🇨🇸🇩🇸🇷🇸🇿🇸🇪🇨🇭🇸🇾🇹🇼🇹🇯🇹🇿🇹🇭🇹🇱🇹🇬🇹🇰🇹🇴🇹🇹🇹🇳🇹🇷🇹🇲🇹🇨🇹🇻🇻🇮🇺🇬🇺🇦🇦🇪🇬🇧🇺🇸🇺🇾🇺🇿🇻🇺🇻🇦🇻🇪🇻🇳🇼🇫🇪🇭🇾🇪🇿🇲🇿🇼

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Did no one get an electric bike?

They're really good and maybe old retired people will get in to them and they need the same infrastructure as normal bikes so might be a good easy way to get that extra backing.

I looked at getting one back in March as part of my annual half-arsed attempts to be more active I make every time I turn a year older.

Did a few searches for "best budget ebike uk" and the budget options were £1600-£2000. I've never spent that much on a car.

I do like the idea of having one though, so I'll probably try to save a bit and hope they become popular enough to drive the production costs down.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

if you're only buying it to get fit and you don't live somewhere super hilly (and don't have dodgy knees) it seems pretty pointless getting an electric one imo. a normal bike is much cheaper, and would get you fitter

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

I always found it weird there were random oil patches in OG mario kart, but last night it turned out that seems to happen quite often on roundabouts near industrial estates and my car spun out as a result.

Happy Birthday Bobby. Pretend I did a celebratory spin around a traffic island in your honour.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Hbd Bob!

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Oil being spilt on roundabouts is a thing. It's deliberately done by boy racers so they can Tokyo Drift the gently caress out of their lovely cars. There's one near my mum's house leading into a small industrial park that's constantly getting cleaned up.

There's a fuckton of idiots filming themselves doing it on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEUPjYAxqSI

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

My toads have come out of their holes

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

oh no computer posted:

if you're only buying it to get fit and you don't live somewhere super hilly (and don't have dodgy knees) it seems pretty pointless getting an electric one imo. a normal bike is much cheaper, and would get you fitter

I live in a pretty hilly place. I used to cycle a lot before I became old and lardy. I've a fairly good road bike I use for nipping down to the shop, and I used to commute using it in the before time.

I've tried a couple of all-day cycles to nice places since lockdown and it killed me both times. My plan was to get an electric bike and use the assist to take away the pain of the uphill parts, because I'm a huge baby who hates hard exercise.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Woke Pob posted:

I looked at getting one back in March as part of my annual half-arsed attempts to be more active I make every time I turn a year older.

Did a few searches for "best budget ebike uk" and the budget options were £1600-£2000. I've never spent that much on a car.

I do like the idea of having one though, so I'll probably try to save a bit and hope they become popular enough to drive the production costs down.

If you're anywhere near Reading i can give you the contact details of a dude who'll convert bikes to ebikes or just sell you a ebike. He makes the batteries himself and they're reliable (so far)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣☺️😌😇🙂🙃😉😌😍😘😗😙😚😋😜😝😛🤑🤗🤓😎🤡🤠😏😒😞😔😟😕🙁☹️😣😖😫😩😤😠😡😶😐😑😯😦😧😮😲😵😳😱😨😰😢😥🤤😭😓😪😴🙄🤔🤥😬🤐🤢🤧😷🤒🤕😈👿👹👺💩👻💀☠️👽👾🤖🎃😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾👐🙌👏🤝👍👎👊✊️🤛🤜🤞✌️🤘👌👈👉👆👇☝️✋️💪🖕✍️🤳💅💍💄💋👄👅👂👃👣👁👀🗣👤👥👶👦👧👨👩👱🏻‍♀️👱👴👵👲👳‍♀️👳👮‍♀️👮👷‍♀️👷💂‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩🏿‍🌾👨‍🌾👩‍🍳👨‍🍳👩‍🎓👨‍🎓👩‍🎤👨‍🎤👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🏭👨‍🏭👩‍💻👨‍💻👩‍💼👨‍💼👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🔬👨‍🔬👩‍🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🚒👨‍🚒👨‍✈️👩‍✈️👩‍🚀👨‍🚀👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️🤶🎅👸🤴👰🤵👼🤰🙇‍♀️🙇💁💁‍♂️🙅🙅‍♂️🙆🏻🙆‍♂️🙋🙋‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🙎🙎‍♂️🙍🙍‍♂️💇💇‍♂️💆💆‍♂️🕴💃🕺👯👯‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶🏃‍♀️🏃👫👭👬💑👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👧‍👧👚👕👖👔👗👙👘👠👡👢👞👟👒🎩🎓👑⛑🎒👝👛👜💼👓🕶🌂☂️🐶🐱🐹🐭🐰🦊🐻🐼🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐽🐸🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐔🐧🐦🐤🐣🐥🦆🦅🦉🦇🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐛🦋🐌🐚🐞🐜🕷🕸🐢🐍🦎🦂🦀🦑🐙🦐🐠🐟🐡🐬🦈🐳🐋🐊🐆🐅🐃🐂🐄🦌🐪🐫🐘🦏🦍🐎🐖🐐🐏🐑🐕🐩🐈🐓🦃🕊🐇🐁🐀🐿🐾🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🍃🍂🍁🍄🌾💐🌷🌹🥀🌻🌼🌸🌺🌎🌍🌏🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌚🌝🌞🌛🌜🌙💫⭐️🌟✨⚡️🔥💥☄️☀️🌤⛅️🌥🌦🌈☁️🌧⛈🌩🌨☃️⛄️❄️🌬💨🌪🌫🌊💧💦☔️🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🍓🍈🍒🍑🍍🥝🥑🍅🍆🥒🥕🌽🌶🥔🍠🌰🥜🍯🥐🍞🥖🧀🥚🍳🥓🥞🍤🍗🍖🍕🌭🍔🍟🥙🌮🌯🥗🥘🍝🍜🍲🍥🍣🍱🍛🍙🍚🍘🍢🍡🍧🍨🍦🍰🎂🍮🍭🍬🍫🍿🍩🍪🥛🍼☕️🍵🍶🍺🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾🥄🍴🍽⚽️🏀🏈⚾️🎾🏐🏉🎱🏓🏸🥅🏒🏑🏏⛳️🏹🎣🥊🥋⛸🎿⛷🏂🏋️‍♀️🏋️🤺🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️🤾‍♀️🤾‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏌️🏄‍♀️🏄🏊‍♀️🏊🤽‍♀️🤽‍♂️🚣‍♀️🚣🏇🚴‍♀️🚴🚵‍♀️🚵🎽🏅🎖🥇🥈🥉🏆🏵🎗🎫🎟🎪🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️🎭🎨🎬🎤🎧🎼🎹🥁🎷🎺🎸🎻🎲🎯🎳🎮🎰🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚜🛴🚲🛵🏍🚨🚔🚍🚘🚖🚡🚠🚟🚃🚋🚞🚝🚄🚅🚈🚂🚆🚇🚊🚉🚁🛩✈️🛫🛬🚀🛰💺🛶⛵️🛥🚤🛳⛴🚢⚓️🚧⛽️🚏🚦🚥🗺🗿🗽⛲️🗼🏰🏯🏟🎡🎢🎠⛱🏖🏝⛰🏔🗻🌋🏜🏕⛺️🛤🛣🏗🏭🏠🏡🏘🏚🏢🏬🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏪🏫🏩💒🏛⛪️🕌🕍🕋⛩🗾🎑🏞🌅🌄🌠🎇🎆🌇🌆🏙🌃🌌🌉🌁⌚️📱📲💻⌨️🖥🖨🖱🖲🕹🗜💽💾💿📀📼📷📸📹🎥📽🎞📞☎️📟📠📺📻🎙🎚🎛⏱⏲⏰🕰⌛️⏳📡🔋🔌💡🔦🕯🗑🛢💸💵💴💶💷💰💳💎⚖️🔧🔨⚒🛠⛏🔩⚙️⛓🔫💣🔪🗡⚔️🛡🚬⚰️⚱️🏺🔮📿💈⚗️🔭🔬🕳💊💉🌡🚽🚰🚿🛁🛀🛎🔑🗝🚪🛋🛏🛌🖼🛍🛒🎁🎈🎏🎀🎊🎉🎎🏮🎐✉️📩📨📧💌📥📤📦🏷📪📫📬📭📮📯📜📃📄📑📊📈📉🗒🗓📆📅📇🗃🗳🗄📋📁📂🗂🗞📰📓📔📒📕📗📘📙📚📖🔖🔗📎🖇📐📏📌📍✂️🖊🖋✒️🖌🖍📝✏️🔍🔎🔏🔐🔓🔒❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟☮️✝️☪️🕉☸️✡️🔯🕎☯️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️🆔⚛️🉑☢️☣️📴📳🈶🈚️🈸🈺🈷✴️🆚💮🉐㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢♨️🚷🚯🚳🚱🔞📵🚭❗️❕❓❔‼️⁉️🔅🔆〽️⚠️🚸🔱⚜️🔰♻️✅🈯️💹❇️✳️❎🌐💠Ⓜ️🌀💤🏧🚾♿️🅿️🈳🈂🛂🛃🛄🛅🚹🚺🚼🚻🚮🎦📶🈁🔣ℹ️🔤🔡🔠🆖🆗🆙🆒🆕🆓0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣🔟🔢#️⃣*️⃣▶️⏸⏯⏹⏺⏭⏮⏩⏪⏫⏬◀️🔼🔽➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️↖️↕️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️🔀🔁🔂🔄🔃🎵🎶➕➖➗✖️💲💱™©®〰➰➿🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜✔️☑️🔘⚪️⚫️🔴🔵🔺🔻🔸🔸🔹🔶🔷🔳🔲▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️◻️⬛️⬜️🔈🔇🔉🔊🔔🔕📣📢👁‍🗨💬💭🗯♠️♣️♥️♦️🃏🎴🀄️🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧🏳🏴🏁🚩🏳️‍🌈🇦🇫🇦🇽🇦🇱🇩🇿🇦🇸🇦🇩🇦🇴🇦🇮🇦🇶🇦🇬🇦🇷🇦🇲🇦🇼🇦🇺🇦🇹🇦🇿🇧🇸🇧🇭🇧🇩🇧🇧🇧🇾🇧🇪🇧🇿🇧🇯🇧🇲🇧🇹🇧🇴🇧🇦🇧🇼🇧🇷🇮🇴🇻🇬🇧🇳🇧🇬🇧🇫🇧🇮🇰🇭🇨🇲🇨🇦🇮🇨🇨🇻🇧🇶🇰🇾🇨🇫🇹🇩🇨🇱🇨🇳🇨🇽🇨🇨🇨🇴🇰🇲🇨🇬🇨🇩🇨🇰🇨🇷🇨🇮🇭🇷🇨🇺🇨🇼🇨🇾🇨🇿🇩🇰🇩🇯🇩🇲🇩🇴🇪🇨🇪🇬🇸🇻🇬🇶🇪🇷🇪🇪🇪🇹🇪🇺🇫🇰🇫🇴🇫🇯🇫🇮🇫🇷🇬🇫🇵🇫🇹🇫🇬🇦🇬🇲🇬🇪🇩🇪🇬🇭🇬🇮🇬🇷🇬🇱🇬🇩🇬🇵🇬🇺🇬🇹🇬🇬🇬🇳🇬🇼🇬🇾🇭🇹🇭🇳🇭🇰🇭🇺🇮🇸🇮🇳🇮🇩🇮🇷🇮🇶🇮🇪🇮🇲🇮🇱🇮🇹🇯🇲🇯🇵🎌🇯🇪🇯🇴🇰🇿🇰🇪🇰🇮🇽🇰🇰🇼🇰🇬🇱🇦🇱🇻🇱🇧🇱🇸🇱🇷🇱🇾🇱🇮🇱🇹🇱🇺🇲🇴🇲🇰🇲🇬🇲🇼🇲🇾🇲🇻🇲🇱🇲🇹🇲🇭🇲🇶🇲🇷🇲🇺🇾🇹🇲🇽🇫🇲🇲🇩🇲🇨🇲🇪🇲🇸🇲🇦🇲🇿🇲🇲🇳🇦🇳🇷🇳🇵🇳🇱🇳🇨🇳🇿🇳🇮🇳🇪🇳🇬🇳🇺🇳🇫🇰🇵🇲🇵🇳🇴🇴🇲🇵🇰🇵🇼🇵🇸🇵🇦🇵🇬🇵🇾🇵🇪🇵🇭🇵🇳🇵🇱🇵🇹🇵🇷🇶🇦🇷🇪🇷🇴🇷🇺🇷🇼🇼🇸🇸🇲🇸🇹🇸🇦🇸🇳🇷🇸🇸🇨🇸🇱🇸🇬🇸🇽🇸🇰🇸🇮🇬🇸🇸🇧🇸🇴🇿🇦🇰🇷🇸🇸🇪🇸🇱🇰🇧🇱🇸🇭🇰🇳🇱🇨🇵🇲🇻🇨🇸🇩🇸🇷🇸🇿🇸🇪🇨🇭🇸🇾🇹🇼🇹🇯🇹🇿🇹🇭🇹🇱🇹🇬🇹🇰🇹🇴🇹🇹🇹🇳🇹🇷🇹🇲🇹🇨🇹🇻🇻🇮🇺🇬🇺🇦🇦🇪🇬🇧🇺🇸🇺🇾🇺🇿🇻🇺🇻🇦🇻🇪🇻🇳🇼🇫🇪🇭🇾🇪🇿🇲🇿🇼

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So many ? flags.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Woke Pob posted:

Oil being spilt on roundabouts is a thing. It's deliberately done by boy racers so they can Tokyo Drift the gently caress out of their lovely cars. There's one near my mum's house leading into a small industrial park that's constantly getting cleaned up.

There doesn't seem to be any oil on that roundabout. Also according to the video title that car has a welded diff so its either a dedicated drift car or it's an old shitter and they've done a decent amount of work just to mess about. Either way doing skids is cool so stfu

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ok.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

fridge corn posted:

Either way doing skids is cool so stfu
tell that to my dry cleaners!!!!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

psyching myself up for a fight I should have had long before. That's all I can stands, 'cause I can't stands no more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Woke Pob posted:

Bastards just bastards :mad:

Mad now before bed