Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Lynx Africa dry is both a deodorant and an anti perspirant and is sold in bulk at Costco which is why I use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Hmm cursed snipe

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I have come to the conclusion that most, if not all of the people on my local facebook page claiming they will not wear a mask are talking out of their arse, and are in fact wearing masks when told to.

Also, did you hear, Covid is the fatties fault, the Tories finally figured out they could pin it on a universally hated group other than themselves

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Natalie Fartman posted:

talking out of their arse

i guess the mask does feel a bit pointless in that case

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY DELUXE!!!

Everybody please wish bobby a happy birthday

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Is it now or in an hour, because my birthday is in an hour.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
It's both!

Happy birthday to you too Dysgenesis! :toot::toot::toot:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Roger Henson IV posted:

Brit here. The other day when I was walking down the street, there were a couple of smelly chavs stood on the corner sharing a bottle of white lightning. One of the wankers lit up a snout then spat on the ground right where I was walking. I threw my chips cheese and beans at his head then legged it to gently caress. The other chav tried chasing me but tripped up on a man hole cover. I was pissing myself.

Stdh.txt

Edit: or is that :thejoke:

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jul 27, 2020

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

fridge corn posted:

I dont understand putting oil down on the road to do skids it makes no sense cuz obviously you would lose front grip as well and it really pathetic too!! You can do skids in a 114hp mx5 without lubricating the road surface what a bunch of cunts

We just used to whack fish crates under the rear wheels and drift around carparks. Harmless fun, just difficult to get away if anyone called the police. Luckily there are like 2 coppers that cover nighttime for around 20 miles so you could get 30mins of fun without any risk of one showing up.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

As a fatty I can confirm that I caused the ‘rona

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

m m m my sha

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

26 degree heat forecast for Friday. I believe that is indeed taps aff weather.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

this is what my track and trace app would be called

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

It didn't rain last night so I got payed to stare at a tree for a few hours.

doing the same tomorrow morning for a dawn survey starting at 3:30 :how:

But I am so loving happy to have regular work again, feels like a weight is lifted unlike the weight I've put on in lockdown

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Was it a good tree?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

goatface posted:

Was it a good tree?

Yes but not for bats

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
My kitty does that job every evening in the summer. Just sits and watches the flying mices for hours and hours :catstare:

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

fridge corn posted:

I dont understand putting oil down on the road to do skids it makes no sense cuz obviously you would lose front grip as well and it really pathetic too!! You can do skids in a 114hp mx5 without lubricating the road surface what a bunch of cunts

it's almost certainly just diesel spills from lorries. a lot of the bigger fuel tanks they get fitted with don't have anti-syphon valves. if the cap isn't put on properly or is damaged fuel will come out when in sloshes about. ask any motorcyclist, they learn pretty quickly to go slow on sharp turns near filling stations and industrial estates.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

i've seen a few roundabouts with skid signage and 20mph limits that werent there before... is this because of this oil skidding trend?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Been playing Pillars of Eternity and am relieved that I've finally found a new game that I can play for more than 2 hours in total before losing interest. I can stop playing Rimworld now.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Been playing Pillars of Eternity and am relieved that I've finally found a new game that I can play for more than 2 hours in total before losing interest. I can stop playing Rimworld now.

Get Divinity Original Sin 2

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i want to play pillars but but using a pc hurts

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Roger Henson IV posted:

Brit here. The other day when I was walking down the street, there were a couple of smelly chavs stood on the corner sharing a bottle of white lightning.

Nice try, but that hasnt actually existed for about a decade :shobon:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Anyone play ace combat 7? Any good?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

The starting island is so loving tedious I gave up.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you have to stick with it until you get to the shops to buy a copy of Divinity Original Sin 2

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

weather for friday's looking good :getin:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Ratjaculation posted:

Its heaps good. I like it so much i restarted when I realized I hosed everything up and was running into walls on driftwood.

If I play again ima go full combat mode tho the story is poo poo and I skip through most of the dialogue before checking the journal cos I missed something important

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

is there an rpg game where you can do white lightning chav chip chuck type storylines?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

el dingo posted:

Its heaps good. I like it so much i restarted when I realized I hosed everything up and was running into walls on driftwood.

If I play again ima go full combat mode tho the story is poo poo and I skip through most of the dialogue before checking the journal cos I missed something important

I played it on PS4 with ladyrat and it's by far my favourite coop game, it's just perfect for it.

Takes a while to get into it though

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Also I'm getting up for work in 12 hours

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Divinity Original Sin 2 is a perfect co-op game and 100% worth getting through the starting island

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

NotJustANumber99 posted:

is there an rpg game where you can do white lightning chav chip chuck type storylines?

There's an ancient text adventure called Hampstead where you start as an unemployed slob in a filthy council flat in London and you set out on a mystical quest to find a new life in the elysian urban village of Hampstead.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
You can download it for free these days.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

oh no computer posted:

That's one hell of an autocorrect for 'horrible.'

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh no computer posted:

hisssssss

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

oh no computer posted:

Boy that sounds like a perfect day for driving round in a black van with no air con delivering kegs and bottles. Good thing that's what I'm doing

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Pistol_Pete posted:

PoE 1 is one of my fave games which I still yet to finish the last Act. The main storyline is not my thing but the worldbuilding has some good stuff and the relatively low stakes until act 3 makes it more enjoyable for me.

Bought Deadfire and all DLC but my laptop cannot run it properly (and it's a notoriously bad optimized game even on high end systems) but want to play that as well.

Currently re-playing Disciples 2 and expansions which is pretty fun

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

el dingo posted:

Boy that sounds like a perfect day for driving round in a black van with no air con delivering kegs and bottles. Good thing that's what I'm doing

thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I am annoyed that Path of Exile and Pillars of Eternity both exist, have the same initials and are both rpgs