Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wombles the Wombat or Wombles the
Wombler
Womblemania
Wombatorium
Goku
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey, Check it out!

Wombats are pretty neat. They can run up to 25 MPH for 90 seconds and then pass out on their cute little backs cause that is a lot of running for a cute little tank.

They also crush predators into death by luring them into their turgid holes and then crush em to death with their butts.

Basically everything in Australia kills you in a hilariously awful manner but at least these buggers are cute (and destroy ecosystems).

Bad news though, they are just evil wizards as shown when born. Once they are old enough they cast a cloak of cuteness and we all forget.

So yeah Wombats, Check em out!

*Edit I left out the wombat poop which conveniently comes in charcoal briquette form

Derpies fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why does that rat look like Shang Tsung?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

Why does that rat look like Shang Tsung?

Fool that is no rat mammal, that is a Wombat marsupial in its first form

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Where's the square poop, OP? This is a GBS thread, and I ain't seeing any poo poo.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

its all nice on rice posted:

Where's the square poop, OP? This is a GBS thread, and I ain't seeing any poo poo.

Hold on give me a second, you totally are right about that and I am sorry.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

That's not a bat it doesn't even have wings idiot

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Traxis posted:

That's not a bat it doesn't even have wings idiot

Much like pee is stored in the balls the wings are stored in the pouch and only used for emergencies, gosh, you know nothing of Australia

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I love wombats....

my first ever screen name was for the game SubSpace in... 1990 something? I was named WyckedWombat.

I was so loving cool.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

I love wombats....

my first ever screen name was for the game SubSpace in... 1990 something? I was named WyckedWombat.

I was so loving cool.

I had COMBATWOMBAT a bunch and had a hard bind to WOMBO COMBO in CS:GO for Acing. Wombo Combo has caught on but I don't think it is in relation to wombats, just some idiot rhyming.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nice Wombler!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

natures deadly nudists

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Is that a tiny human holding that beaver? Or is that some kind of Chernobyl beaver?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i met an aussie playing subspace cuz he saw my name was wombat.... he asked me if i was australian and i was like nah i just think they are funny.

he then told me they are dumb as bricks and super lazy and if you walked through "the bush" you would eventually step on one, and it would grunt and run off but not be injured.

That's my wombat story.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

i met an aussie playing subspace cuz he saw my name was wombat.... he asked me if i was australian and i was like nah i just think they are funny.

he then told me they are dumb as bricks and super lazy and if you walked through "the bush" you would eventually step on one, and it would grunt and run off but not be injured.

That's my wombat story.

Their super butts also will completely destroy most Aussie cars if you hit them because they are so drat dense. They also just burrow holes everywhere and short of I believe a 20 foot reinforced underground concrete wall you can not stop them.

That being sad give me a breeding pair and I will destroy utah.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Derpies posted:

Do you promise?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Derpies posted:

Their super butts also will completely destroy most Aussie cars if you hit them because they are so drat dense. They also just burrow holes everywhere and short of I believe a 20 foot reinforced underground concrete wall you can not stop them.

I would like to see a wisdom of wombats raze Utah.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

Do you promise?

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I would like to see a wisdom of wombats raze Utah.

All I am saying is lets get the Ausgoons of GBS to get me a Wisdom of Wombats and I will set them loose in the essential oil plantation fields near Provo.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I also wonder if a group of wombats is called a wisdom because they were smart enough to be in Australia and go "gently caress its loving hot, gently caress this loving poo poo m8, lets dig a hole and hide in it and let all those cunts above ground deal with that poo poo as sun"

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Aussies.... you have a duty.... to destroy the mormon sex cult.

Send us a wisdom of wombats so we can plant them and watch them destroy everything.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

Aussies.... you have a duty.... to destroy the mormon sex cult.

Send us a wisdom of wombats so we can plant them and watch them destroy everything.

I have asked them but they are suspicious as aussies tend to be, might need some backup in their thread!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I think "Combat Wombat" was part of the old Zoofights GBS threads but alas, that poo poo is lost to time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It died

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Derpies posted:

Hey, Check it out!

drat, I didn’t know they were so big!

Also

Derpies posted posted:

luring them into their turgid holes

Lol

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
that's just a big rat op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

WOMBAT!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

That's a wallaby, ya dingus.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm glad there's an animal that literally shits bricks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno why all those body mod weirdos limit themselves to ugly piercings and fake muscles. why not alter their b-holes until they poop cubes? everyone would respect them then.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Strumpie posted:

that's just a big rat op

:getout:

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I was on a coach back from Bathurst once when there was a pretty big bang. Driver yelled out "fucken wombats" as if he'd just hit one (and not for the first time)

Always wondered if it was actually a wombat

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

This is a hairless rabbit, not a baby wombat.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

McGavin posted:

This is a hairless rabbit, not a baby wombat.

Sorry sir, it's a Wizard Wombat they love alliteration

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

super sweet best pal posted:

That's a wallaby, ya dingus.

I'm a dingbat, thank you :colbert:

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i dunno why all those body mod weirdos limit themselves to ugly piercings and fake muscles. why not alter their b-holes until they poop cubes? everyone would respect them then.

finally, a market for my square dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Derpies posted:

natures deadly nudists

I think there's some malware hitching a ride on this image file, every time I scroll past it my monitor switches off?